IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? In the recording from this news article I just hear "Down the hill". Clear as day. Nothing before and nothing after. Also sounds like someone traipsing through water, IMO.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/slain-teen-recorded-mans-voice-before-she-was-
killed/

Here's the presser where LE released the audio of suspect's voice. IMO there were four words said in the audio, but since peoples' opinions vary on what that first word actually is: LE chose to correct themselves and state "...three words."

At 18:07 in this presser video, Chief Public Information Officer Capt. Dave Bursten clearly said there were 'four short words' in the video--and shortly thereafter corrected himself: 'Excuse me, three short words...'

It's possible there was some debate among LE as to exactly what the first word was, so for purposes of clarity: they may have chosen to simply say three words.
https://youtu.be/P1uSKrtYdDw

I did not go to the south side of the bridge when I was in Delphi but #1Nana did and posted pics.

With those pics, I think there's as good a chance as any that he did lead them down that hill to the private road and into a vehicle.

The woman who said she was at the bridge shortly after the snapchat photo didn't see the girls at all.

The grandfather says Libby's phone was pinging, so perhaps from a vehicle?

If he got them restrained in a vehicle, he could have taken them down from the cemetery area one at a time.

It would be interesting but not helpful in identifying him to know if the family and friends that did search all night stayed in the bridge area or would he have an opportunity to take them down after the official search ended.

All of this is speculation. My opinion is that this guy is a thrill killer, much more interested in the hunt, capture, kill, and escape rather than completely sexually motivated.

I still believe he is hiding in plain sight. He just isn't someone that anyone would suspect. I think he is local enough to have made many visits here and he planned and fantasized about this for a very long time.

I think he is in his 30s and his clothing in the photos is not how he normally dresses.

I don't know where I am going with this. I guess I'm just frustrated.

Maybe we can try to find unsuccessful abduction attempts and see if any description matches this guy, just in case he practiced.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I agree with this, and I'll go further with a bit of profiling.

Thrill killer who has probably wanted deviant sexual activities with his partners, but was rebuffed as he seems like a normal guy.

Moo

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I have a hard time understanding why people do not focus more on information that could possibly lead one of us to find him.... I feel that it is extremely important information where he may have grown up or lived) the way he sounds, how he uses his words). Let's work on the puzzle of HIM, Not his jeans or hoodie. HIM, his past... Where did he grow up? Who may recognize him? Are there billboards flooded in those possible areas? I will tell you this. The answer is sadly "no" to my last question... That IS A FACT, my friends.

Seems more and more to me, that he possibly had a car down there and took them off property. How in the world else does no one hear anything or see anything at all. Thats the only explanation I can come up with. Like most have said this isnt really a huge spread out area. If they tried to get away, or even when the realized what he was doing they wouldnt have just been silent. Someone would have heard something, People were there around the time this occurred. It would take some amount of time and doing to march them across a river and kill both of them with no noise whatsoever. JMO of course!

Not to mention how it really isn't such a spread out area as it looks. Numerous people from the family were looking for these girls. How could they not have at least been looking in the immediate area they were found. I would think they would have looked at the area surrounding the creek. If I was looking for them I would, as there could have been some sort or accident i.e. Accidental drowning. Moo is they were taken immediately to somewhere in the area. Either by car or a shed/structure. Just moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems more and more to me, that he possibly had a car down there and took them off property. How in the world else does no one hear anything or see anything at all. Thats the only explanation I can come up with. Like most have said this isnt really a huge spread out area. If they tried to get away, or even when the realized what he was doing they wouldnt have just been silent. Someone would have heard something, People were there around the time this occurred. It would take some amount of time and doing to march them across a river and kill both of them with no noise whatsoever. JMO of course!

Maybe he gagged them.

Never been to Indiana and live many, many states away to the south but got a billboard photo of BG on my fb feed this am from a cousin who lives here that she posted from someone in Ft. Wayne, IN.

Just shows how far and wide the SM net spreads. Keep spreading the case.

Thanks for that. However, I STILL hear ONLY, "Down the hill" with some background noises (possibly wind, fabric rubbing, sloshing through the leaves/water, etc.), IMO.

Here's the presser where LE released the audio of suspect's voice. IMO there were four words said in the audio, but since peoples' opinions vary on what that first word actually is: LE chose to correct themselves and state "...three words."

At 18:07 in this presser video, Chief Public Information Officer Capt. Dave Bursten clearly said there were 'four short words' in the video--and shortly thereafter corrected himself: 'Excuse me, three short words...'

It's possible there was some debate among LE as to exactly what the first word was, so for purposes of clarity: they may have chosen to simply say three words.
https://youtu.be/P1uSKrtYdDw

Not to mention how it really isn't such a spread out area as it looks. Numerous people from the family were looking for these girls. How could they not have at least been looking in the immediate area they were found. I would think they would have looked at the area surrounding the creek. If I was looking for them I would, as there could have been some sort or accident i.e. Accidental drowning. Moo is they were taken immediately to somewhere in the area. Either by car or a shed/structure. Just moo.

I think this is correct. Moo

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Driving down the private drive requires a vehicle to pass by 10+ houses lol. He didn't drive a vehicle.

db2049b705396fd38dcf237abd0f02cb.jpg
433016a5d5c7483ce6668f2e2116c9e6.jpg
69e13fd2ca95bb5736d6c4293694a803.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My observation as a consumer who carries groceries in plastic grocery bags (like pictured above); is that after they have been used to carry a heavier type load, the plastic stretches a bit and becomes stiffer. In the above pic, the right handle looks more like what I'm trying to describe.

I have a hard time understanding why people do not focus more on information that could possibly lead one of us to find him.... I feel that it is extremely important information where he may have grown up or lived) the way he sounds, how he uses his words). Let's work on the puzzle of HIM, Not his jeans or hoodie. HIM, his past... Where did he grow up? Who may recognize him? Are there billboards flooded in those possible areas? I will tell you this. The answer is sadly "no" to my last question... That IS A FACT, my friends.
Probably because we don't have very much to go one to determine where he grew up ect. Even his accent is Midwestern, so I suppose he probably grew up somewhere in the Midwest but beyond that I don't know what we can figure out IMO

ignore if already posted:

Sgt. John Perrine‏Verified account @ISPIndianapolis 1h1 hour ago

A story circulating social media connects the #Delphi murders to a possible serial killer in the Midwest.

There is NOT a known connection

I took that to mean no connection to the SK in the Midwest.

MOOL

They reveal everything at trial.

The jurors in the Joseph Duncan III trial are still traumatized by what they saw.

BBM. Another SK obsessed with driving and traveling. His crimes spanned across the U.S.

Yes, taken at the bottom of the hill and brought back later where they were found.

Okay gang, I have been away for a few days and see ya'll have been sleuthing away.

I see now that the road below the bridge that was discussed and put out there as a possible theory several threads ago seems to be a hot topic at the moment. Has LE released some new info?

I see there are many new pics and videos - the more the better, so great there!

I asked #1nana last time I was here about how noisy the river was when she visited but got no answer - and I even asked twice!! :tears:

Anyhoo, does anybody know about how loud that creek might be?

With all due respect, I believe the reasons why people discuss things such as clothing over and over again is because (or COULD BE because) what one person sees another may see differently. So if you tell me that I should BOLO for a man wearing blue jeans, blue jacket and brown hair......I am going to replay in my own head, if I was in that area, people who I saw who fit THAT description. HOWEVER, if another of you say no, he could be wearing jeans, fanny pack, and a flap hat.......I may replay those thoughts again and go oh wait, I DID see someone who DID LOOK like that! Hope I am explaining myself clearly, but do you know what I mean?

I just think everyone here has good intentions in what they're doing. Yes, some of this may seem receptive but, if it is explained in a new way or something is pointed out that was previously missed, you never know. At least this is how I'm choosing to see why things are being discussed multiple times over and over again. Maybe this person(s) could/can be found by doing this. Who knows. JMO

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...delphi-columbus-deaths-not-relaated/98801456/

Indiana State Police Sgt. John Perrine, who is handling media inquiries this week on behalf of Dephi investigators, said there is no reason to believe the teenagers' deaths are connected to others across the state or nation.

"We started getting phone calls from people that were concerned, that maybe this was a serial killer and it had not been made public," Perrine said, "which isn’t the truth."

The truth is that investigators had already addressed the possibility of a serial killer during a Feb. 22 news conference.

"There has been no indication right now that this is part of a serial murderer if that’s what your question is," FBI Special Agent Greg Massa told a reporter. "So as of the facts that we have collected at this point in time, we have not tied it to any other known homicides."

HELP NEEDED, IMPORTANT !

Does anyone have the EXACT TIME when the image of the suspect was first released to the public/media on Feb 15th or was it the 16th?

I'm playing catch up this morning and this jumped out at me as not being answered IMO. The 'answer' was given but the BIG RED LETTERS at the top were not addressed so far that I can see. If it was my apologies.

I hope everyone is feeling well after a long weekend of sleuthing :)

BBM-from the property owner

"You are going to be just as confused as I was as to how did these two little girls got here from the high bridge with all of this rough terrain..."

"They would have had to come over through this territory…not an easy trip,"

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-m...-his-property/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members