IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here...Texas was military base I think...

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk
Also, if you look at mouth on BG (not very clear) but same lip place meant as JW in his pics...IMO sorry if I'm wrong about this guy but so many reasons to think it could be him...and the fact his been MIA since 2 days before murders...

Myself and others do NOT think his accent sounds Midwest like many have stated, but rather East of Indiana. I would love to hear this point discussed. AND many of us clearly hear the quick "ga" for "Go down the hill"... That is IMPORTANT. Liberty left THAT CLUE for us..
Okay.?? You and "others''.??

Lucky for me I am tone deaf so I stand down in every position on accents.

That said...I was so happy to be caught up on this thread. That lasted for 10 minutes, I work 8 hours a day and then tried to catch up on 16 hours of post. Everyone needs sleep.

I noticed in the joint ISP and FBI press conference when he gave all the indices to look for, he said, "someone who has recently shaved off their beard", and he said, "someone who keeps their right hand in their pocket". Those statements stuck out to me as we have speculated on whether or not he has facial hair and whether his left hand is in his pocket. Going from what LE has told us as they have a much better quality image to view I think we can say he is reaching for something with his left hand, not just in his pocket. A weapon.

I always took the "hand in the pocket" comment as someone who may be trying to hide an injury which he got during the murder.

agree, he looks similar. Thinking that his cheekbones aren't high enough though. Thanks for doing this. I've been doing the same.
Trying to catch up. Does Canada require DNA registry for certain convictions? Is the Canadian database available to US investigators?

Heading for work now...thanks for letting me share my thoughts :-) praying they catch this evil person soon!

South east of cemetery about 3/4 of a mile 300n comes to a t at 575 w turn right if you were headed east it's just down the road search historic Wilson's bridge they had it closed for some time due to unsafe locals in area got a grant or raised money for repairs it is secluded,area around there is known to some old time hunters as devils backbone because it is so rough

I found the Wilson bridge. Its a mile or 2 down the creek. Where 300N runs South then turns back East, there is a house with a trail or private road that seems to go down to the creek. Even though Google Maps is heavy foliage there is a natural parting in the trees which might indicate a road or trail. From there on the topo map it looks like there is a flatter way to access the creek. This all backs up to RL's property, although I haven't seen a property line map. Of course using that path to access the creek also relies on that home being unoccupied at the time also. Speaking of bridges when looking at the map it appears there is a similar old iron unused bridge behind the house at the East end of the dirt road. Can you confirm that?

I can't believe someone would just go stomping onto private property, and she's obviously aware she's doing just that, judging from her reaction upon seeing the police arrive.

It's very eerie to hear that same crackling noise (twigs and leaves) as in the 'down the hill' audio sample that LE released.

All just my opinion.

attachment.php

Screenshot from the video on youtube
[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]

I don't think its likely they crossed the creek here IMO
Look at the terrain to get up to the wooded area by the CS tape. It looks really difficult. Is the terrain on that side of the creek like that all the way down?

I always took the "hand in the pocket" comment as someone who may be trying to hide an injury which he got during the murder.

It is my understanding that the pictures came BEFORE the murders. If I am wrong will someone kindly correct me on this. Or is this one of those we don't have the details to proved that yet??

I always found that sentence odd too. Why draw attention to his hand being in his pocket? IMO, he could be hiding a hand tattoo.

MOO

Drink!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

:needdrink:

I just had a thought, well not just it's been roaming around in my head a few days. I know I'm not the only one who thinks BG looks (roughly) 20 years younger in one pic than the other. They stopped using the 2nd pic, all the billboards and wanted posters/pages just show the one pic, I've heard posters say they have had a harder time locating the 2nd pic. Maybe, what if, maybe they have an idea that he isn't in his 40-50's but more likely to be 18-25? (guessing) He honestly looks 21 or so in the one pic to me, with thick floppy hair brushed forward, like others have pointed out *think* Ross Harris hairstyle. The other pic I see a man who could be 40-55. Have they stopped using that one because it is misleading and makes him look older?

Not my video

He appears to have a skull logo on his hoodie/shirt. Hard to tell as colors bleed the further a pic is zoomed in.

[video]https://youtu.be/P5dfQOuocKc?list=PLzPGNa8f60W1hvYoGXbatloKbFpP3cgt T&t=687[/video]

Over the weekend, speculation began on social media that the discovery of a missing Columbus woman's body on Saturday was related to the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams last month.

Indiana State Police Sgt. John Perrine, who is handling media inquiries this week on behalf of Dephi investigators, said there is no reason to believe the teenagers' deaths are connected to others across the state or nation.

"We started getting phone calls from people that were concerned, that maybe this was a serial killer and it had not been made public," Perrine said, "which isn’t the truth."

The truth is that investigators had already addressed the possibility of a serial killer during a Feb. 22 news conference.

"There has been no indication right now that this is part of a serial murderer if that’s what your question is," FBI Special Agent Greg Massa told a reporter. "So as of the facts that we have collected at this point in time, we have not tied it to any other known homicides."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...delphi-columbus-deaths-not-relaated/98801456/

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. There are thousands of comments on Facebook about the girls. I'm not purposely checking Facebook to see if people are copying comments here. IMO, most of the theories here make sense, and it wouldn't surprise me for other people to have the same ideas independently on their own without copying others. Seems like a non-issue to me unless it's a direct word for word copy. Jmo.
Serious, I am not on FB, and don't know what the groups discuss. When someone posts a link here, I can read the link and the comments the link permits.

I am serious about the drones. IMO, the suspect is local,

I don't think this is all that complicated.
He was there.
The girls were there.
Opportunity!
If it's not complicated...
Why in a town of 3000 no one has identified the suspect?
If it's not complicated, why with over 6000 billboards across the country, the killers are not in custody?
If it's not complicated, why with close to a quarter of a million dollar reward, no one has been arrested?
If it's not complicated ,why are there 25+ law enforcement agencies involved and no one in custody?
If it's not complicated, why hasn't an arrest been made from the DNA that was sent to the lab more than a week ago with rush status?

Looking at the 'totality' of the case, clearly it is complicated.

Not my video

He appears to have a skull logo on his hoodie/shirt. Hard to tell as colors bleed the further a pic is zoomed in.

[video]https://youtu.be/P5dfQOuocKc?list=PLzPGNa8f60W1hvYoGXbatloKbFpP3cgt T&t=687[/video]
Skull logo...JW was really into Punisher from what I've seen...

I doubt that someone from Canada would go to the USA to abduct, assault, and murder two young girls. Sentencing in Canada is far more lenient so, given the consequences, it seems unlikely that a suspect would opt for harsher sentencing for the same crime.

Quick question.....I don't believe it has been confirmed but....those clothes that were seen floating in the water.....have they actually been confirmed as clothes and if so, were they confirmed to be the girls' clothes? Or was it just some random trash or random pieces of clothing that may have been left behind by someone else who may have been fishing, hiking, etc?

Another thing that's strange to me, IIRC, I don't remember a lot being said about the way the bodies were found. Meaning, I don't remember them saying there was a lot of blood, etc. In fact, the little wording I do remember them using had many of us believing that they must have been strangled, perhaps, because it didn't sound like an otherwise gruesome crime scene. NOT TO DOWNPLAY WHAT HAPPENED, of course!

So, having said that, why then do they (LE) make it sound as though the rest of the video is very gruesome? AGAIN, NOT to downplay being strangled or drowned (IF that is what happened), but for them to say that the video would give nightmares and not something they'd want others to see (sorry, I don't remember word for word what was said), you would think that they would have been killed in a more gruesome way........i.e., shot, bludgeoned to death, cut, etc. Know what I mean? Just........something seems off. Plus they made some sort of mention about the way they were placed or posed? I mean obviously they aren't telling us everything, but those things have been nagging me.

RBBM

It's possible there is audio of something very traumatic to hear, like the girls pleading for their lives. I know that I would not want to hear that. :(

I also think it's possible -MOO- that something was done to the bodies that is not typical (if you can call any type of murder "typical") and maybe indicates a particular coldness or lack of treatment of these girls as human beings rather than animals or objects. I don't want to go into the details of the possibilities I've considered. :(

I can't believe someone would just go stomping onto private property, and she's obviously aware she's doing just that, judging from her reaction upon seeing the police arrive.

It's very eerie to hear that same crackling noise (twigs and leaves) as in the 'down the hill' audio sample that LE released.

All just my opinion.

Exactly my same thoughts too about hearing the twigs and leaves, made me think of the audio recording.

I'm playing catch up this morning and this jumped out at me as not being answered IMO. The 'answer' was given but the BIG RED LETTERS at the top were not addressed so far that I can see. If it was my apologies.

I hope everyone is feeling well after a long weekend of sleuthing :)

It was answered, thanks for your concern :)
And due to the answer It made it possible for me to sent a tip to LE on a possible suspect.

I needed to know if the subject, at the time he was exposing himself to the media, knew that an image of the suspect
had been released or not.
But the image had NOT been released at the time, and that IMO explained why the subject was calmly wearing several pieces of clothing similar to the clothing that the suspect was wearing on the photo released only a few hours later.

This subject has reddish/brown hair and a short beard, he is in his 40ish, participated in the search and is a local.
A couple of decades ago he was convicted of murder, which on one hand could point to him as a good suspect on the other hand it might be a problem if his DNA then is in CODIS etc. because if LE has DNA from the murder of Abby and Libby then they would already have a match and if that was the case they would have arrested him by know I believe, and no arrests have been made as far as we know. But who knows ?
IF he is the killer, he is hiding in plain sight.

Yup. Been saying that too. That I hear him (them) walking through leaves or possibly sloshing through the creek during that recording. But if he's saying "down the hill" it's most likely leaves I'm hearing and not water. Otherwise there would be no need to say, "down the hill" if they were already down it in the water. So yeah, most likely we are hearing the leaves rustling under their feet.

All just my opinion.

I think I am one of the few people on earth who choose not have a FB account. Anything posted by me is an original...unless it earns me a time out

See if this is on FB...
Let's think in layers. What if the guy is a local, an evil person waiting for the right opportunity. How does he stalk???
Drones!
In my area after a certain weight drones must be registered with the FAA.
Are drones popular in the Delphi area?
Using a drone he could see the girls were alone, without anyone noticing him.
"It's" [drone] down the hill!
Maybe the girls were helping retrieve a crashed drone, but were set up for something more sinister.

A lot of local and state governments require permits for using drones over public property.

A nice video on YouTube of the NKP 765 steam engine when it was in NY a couple of years ago had information in it to that effect. People using drones on public lands need a permit.

Interesting - the property owner is wearing jeans, boots, a hoodie and a ball cap, just like the suspect. That must be how men in that area dress.

Exactly- pages and pages sleuthing the outfit. I could see if a logo was apparent or something that stood out as uncharacteristic in the dress for that area. What the BG was wearing can probably be found in 80% of that areas male's closets. Equivalent to a Patagonia jacket , hiking boots and skull cap in the PNW or khakis and a blue oxford in the corporate world. A geographical uniform of sorts :)

Instead of taking time to sleuth that I would question .. from the point of bodies found what was the best exit route, on that route what businesses may have spotted him. Traffic cams ( figuring maybe not in such a quaint town), has anyone found what billboards have shown the FBI wanted.. what trail does it lead to? Unsure if that info is out there. IMO ALL RSO were the first to be looked at in surrounding area and any in other states that would throw up
A red flag . I'm sure a group called every parole officer and questioned whereabouts. RSO once on list have officers visit their home periodically and they report in at certain times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member