Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rbbm

This is a good resource to find his previous addresses and the year he lived there. It was easy to find him but I don't know if I can link to the actual page.

http://www.familytreenow.com

Thanks, that's already found me one possibility. Amber Hagerman was murdered a bit over 600 miles from where he was living at that time. Her case hasn't been solved yet, but it might be too far away.

Seen a great youtube video posted not long ago that does a great job of explaining what happened. Although, the two pics of BG I think people have backwards in time. The pic with "Abby's jacket" in part of the pic, is the first pic in point of time. The pic of him cocking his leg sideways comes next in time. The reason her jacket is in the first pic and not the second, (time wise) has to do with the angle of the camera. If you look at the railroad ties, you'll notice the long black streak going across the span of the bridge. That is a large gap. A large enough gap that he had to *advertiser censored* his leg sideways in order to make a big step over it. If you look at those two pics side by side and note the large gap, you will see that the pic with "Abby's jacket" is the first one in time.

People may realize that already, but it seems that a few don't. Not that it matters much.

I totally agree. I think it was mentioned by others earlier as well, but thanks for mentioning it again.

The way his leg is cocked to the side, I think has to do with the fact that he is stepping over a large gap in the railroad ties. That's all. Nothing abnormal about it I don't think.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason why this guy was picked in particular? Other than the charges, which I understand, is there something else? I couldn't find much online as far as when they occurred or anything like that.

I've messed around with the picture of the guy on my own and see some similarity. He's about the age I'd expect, and I had estimated him to be about 6' and 200#. If he was farther away than I guessed, he could be taller and heavier. He has been wanted since 1-30-2017, and last posted on his SM on 2-11-2017, 2 days before they were murdered. I have found pictures of him with guns, he drives a truck OTR, and just a few odds and ends I picked up on various sites.

More of my two cents. This s.o.b. is going to do it again. This is his crack, it's his heroin. It is a drug to him and he will not stop. He can't stop. He can't control it. In those pics of his, he's high as a kite, because he knows what he's about to do. He will always be looking for his next fix and that will eventually be his downfall. It's pretty clear that the police aren't gonna find him based on the evidence from the A and L case. And sadly that means more people will die. It's early yet, but i believe he killed Jackie Watts. It took them over 30 murders to catch ted bundy and over 50 to catch gary ridgeway. It might take ten or so more to catch this guy. I hope to hell that isn't true, but looking at the past, it's certainly possible. He lives in Indianapolis. That of course is all speculation.

In those pics of his, he's high as a kite, because he knows what he's about to do

Did you mean in those pics of HIM--the two stills that are blurry--you can see and have determined that he is "high as a kite?"

More of my two cents. This s.o.b. is going to do it again. This is his crack, it's his heroin. It is a drug to him and he will not stop. He can't stop. He can't control it. In those pics of his, he's high as a kite, because he knows what he's about to do. He will always be looking for his next fix and that will eventually be his downfall. It's pretty clear that the police aren't gonna find him based on the evidence from the A and L case. And sadly that means more people will die. It's early yet, but i believe he killed Jackie Watts. It took them over 30 murders to catch ted bundy and over 50 to catch gary ridgeway. It might take ten or so more to catch this guy. I hope to hell that isn't true, but looking at the past, it's certainly possible. He lives in Indianapolis. That of course is all speculation.

After rereading this, I really have to say your speculation is way far out there IMO. How do you come to the conclusion that the police aren't going to find him based on the evidence? Have you seen the evidence? Do you have insider knowledge?

I've messed around with the picture of the guy on my own and see some similarity. He's about the age I'd expect, and I had estimated him to be about 6' and 200#. If he was farther away than I guessed, he could be taller and heavier. He has been wanted since 1-30-2017, and last posted on his SM on 2-11-2017, 2 days before they were murdered. I have found pictures of him with guns, he drives a truck OTR, and just a few odds and ends I picked up on various sites.

I would love to know if he was close to Iowa when Elizabeth and Lyric were murdered ,

I can't see it from the pics, no. But you damned well know he is. He's a predator and has fantasized about it for a long time. This wasn't a spur of the moment killing, he's contemplated it for a long time. Probably done it before and no doubt will do it again. This wasn't no spur of the moment killing.

In a local NBC online story (March 3)

http://www.wthr.com/article/with-every-interview-detectives-move-closer-to-finding-murder-suspect

Slocum is quoted as saying:

"Going out, speaking with people and marking them off the list as suspects is what's been occurring," said state police Sgt. Tony Slocum. "By doing that, we're focusing in on the people who committed this murder here in Delphi Indiana."

He specifically says "people", rather than "the person". Anyone think this was a slip-up, or more likely just a quirk of being interviewed? I don't really have an opinion either way, but it jumped out at me as odd considering how careful LE is being with what they say and how they say it.

I do not believe that Jackie watts and the girls are connected. The police said with Abby and Libby it was "brutal" yet they are not sure if Jackie was murdered ? The mo doesn't fit .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

For anyone who missed them Gray Hughes has 3 videos, explaining what he thinks happened, on youtube. One tries to position the perp on the bridge.

[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q&t=2s[/video]

After rereading this, I really have to say your speculation is way far out there IMO. How do you come to the conclusion that the police aren't going to find him based on the evidence? Have you seen the evidence? Do you have insider knowledge?

Well said. I hope they catch the . I really, really do, but wading through posts like the one you are referring to, is unbearable. I'll check in now and again, but I need a break.

http://www.wthr.com/article/with-every-interview-detectives-move-closer-to-finding-murder-suspect

"Going out, speaking with people and marking them off the list as suspects is what's been occurring," said state police Sgt. Tony Slocum. "By doing that, we're focusing in on the people who committed this murder here in Delphi Indiana."

He specifically says "people", rather than "the person". Anyone think this was a slip-up, or more likely just a quirk of being interviewed? I don't really have an opinion either way, but it jumped out at me as odd considering how careful LE is being with what they say and how they say it.

Wow! I can't tell either. He could have meant he is focusing on the people who may have done it. Or it was a slip up and he meant to say person. Good catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://mental-health-services.find-near-me.info/in/delphi-in

What about a male who is/was a patient in a Hospital time and again, having free time to move outside? Perhaps he has been a patient at Kokomo as well or other areas where teenage girls/women became missing/were killed?

http://wishtv.com/2015/11/08/indiana-program-to-get-offenders-treatment-not-prison-cell/
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana’s first statewide program that pays for addiction and mental health treatment for convicted felons sent to community corrections instead of jail or prison is now underway in a push that’s targeting uninsured offenders.

There's also an assisted living facility in Delphi. One would likely go into care there only if he/she had strong ties to the area. Visiting someone would be a reason for someone to spend time in the area, and the sign-in/out procedures aren't always the most stringent for visitors. My Opinion / Observation / Speculation Only.

I can't see it from the pics, no. But you damned well know he is. He's a predator and has fantasized about it for a long time. This wasn't a spur of the moment killing, he's contemplated it for a long time. Probably done it before and no doubt will do it again. This wasn't no spur of the moment killing.
No we don't know. Imo he may be totally sober there's no way of knowing that info. I do believe he has done it before maybe not to the extent of murder though. I believe he's enjoying the attention he's getting now because he's a total failure in life. To him this is making him feel important imo

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Well I think it's because they have already interviewed, taken dna and asked to see the phones of hundreds of PEOPLE. Those can be crossed off the suspect list. They haven't spoken to the ONE yet, that they know of.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

One last question: is he a convicted sexual offender? Other than SM and a couple most wanted pages, I can't find where he's been convicted and the dates of the offenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry. I've tried to reply to your post directly but it doesn't seem to be working. I just have a feeling that they don't have the evidence to convict him. I have no insider info and I don't know any more about the evidence than you do. The little they've said about the case leads me to believe that they are reaching. When the last cop said to the perp, through the media " Just turn yourself in, we'll get it worked out" That to me was the last throws of a case going cold.

I would love to know if he was close to Iowa when Elizabeth and Lyric were murdered ,
He lived about the same distance from them when they were taken as he was from Amber Hagerman when she was. For most people, a 600+ mile drive might be too much, but maybe not for a truck driver. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888