IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they crossed through the water, I keep thinking how being wet would've made BG stand out, esp with it being February - unless 1)He had a change of clothes 2)He had a vehicle to get away in or 3)He was able to travel mostly through secluded areas 4) Maybe he was heading someplace that wasn't far. Not only that, it would have to be uncomfortable if he had to travel on foot and all wet for any length of time.It was a little warmer for the time of year, but it still was no hot summer day. I mean, w/o a change of clothing, if he'd been picked up hitchhiking or spotted shortly after leaving the scene, surely someone would remember that straight away.

I disagree and here is why----they have FACTS here that are usually not known so quickly in these cases.

On this forum there are hundreds of cases that are much worse off, in terms of lack of potential evidence.

In this case we have a picture/video/audio of one of the killers and we have the bodies which were found intact and very quickly---which denotes high probability of DNA and forensics evidence. We have a known timeline and an abundance of cyber records. And we know where the crime scene is and the cause of death.

I know of dozens and dozens of truly cold cases---where perhaps no body has been found yet ---or there's no known cause of death---no idea if the perps were comprised of a group of teen girls or perhaps it was really the stepfather or the ex boyfriend. So many cases where everything is still a question mark.

And in this case we have VIDEO evidence and DNA/forensics. They have so much concrete knowledge to work with. And that is why they feel optimistic, in my opinion. :cop:

This case is totally solvable.

I agree with everything you said but not sure about DNA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone in the last thread mentioned if this was a SM connection of some sorts, LE would have a trail to follow. However I wonder if someone unfriends or unfollows (not sure how SC works) is there a record once that person is no longer connected? Especially if they never commented or interacted but rather just lurked?

Are their accounts public? Then like Instagram, Geo.... you don't even need to be friends with the girls. He can follow the girls SM whenever he wants and wherever he wants.

What would the effect be if Libby had recently changed phones? I was looking at her Instagram page & a comment she made under the first picture is that she doesn't have pictures on "this phone." I'm just wondering if there is another phone somewhere with more information. Also, there may be another Instagram account for her because this one only has 15 pictures, which in my experience is not typical of the average teen girl active in SM. http://instagram.com/_liberrrrty_

::thinking::

What would the effect be if Libby had recently changed phones? I was looking at her Instagram page & a comment she made under the first picture is that she doesn't have pictures on "this phone." I'm just wondering if there is another phone somewhere with more information. Also, there may be another Instagram account for her because this one only has 15 pictures, which in my experience is not typical of the average teen girl active in SM. http://instagram.com/_liberrrrty_

::thinking::

It's possible since I found two FB accounts for her

Yesterday, 11:48 PMotto
user-offline.png

Join DateJan 2004Posts26,016​

Did I read that there are 3000 tips? Isn't the population of Delphi 3000?
Does that mean that every single person in the town reported a tip and still police couldn't figure it out?

I doubt it. There must be some really important tips from people in Delphi. Hopefully they are not drowned under 1-2000 tips that are from places too far from the crime to provide insight.​

ummmmm .... social media or ..... ? Bet they have had a lot from places outside Delphi. But things like "I think you should ..." or "have you looked into ....." are not really tips, and take up valuable time for them. Tips need solid reasoning or info to back them up.

WS Total Members = 119,276 Guests in last 24 hours = Visitors (31,845)

No, something is odd. The two smaller photos have the blur at the top. The large right photo is different.

He also appears farther from the black log ( whatever it is ) on the right side

I finally got permission to discuss this on here, and I'll try to include as much information as I can. Hopefully it'll give us some new things to research.

I have been looking at a wanted child molester who is listed on both Crime Stoppers and Indy's most wanted. His name is Justin Wildey, he's 40 yr. old, 6'3" and 220# with short dark blond hair, a mustache and possibly a beard (he's had at least some facial hair in every picture I've seen of him. He's from Indianapolis and has been wanted since January 30th.

He's a single father, but appears to still have a girlfriend; I don't know if she's the mother of his daughters or not, and I don't know if he has full or joint custody. I have seen 3 daughters, and they have light hair, one of them seems to be in her early teens. He works for a trucking company, but has only been there since November. If he does work as a driver, he most likely has had experience somewhere else because it's hard to get hired without any.

He has lived in Indianapolis, Indiana, Greenwood, Indiana, New Richmond, Ohio, Fort Bliss, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Anoka, Minnesota, Elk River, Minnesota and Bethel, Ohio that I know of, and I've been trying to find unsolved cases in or near any of those places. Unfortunately, I don't know what years he lived in each place, so I'd love it if someone could figure that out.

If I think of anything I've missed, I'll add it later.

http://crimetips.org/wanteds.aspx?PageNum=2&F=&O=
http://www.939thebeat.com/2017/01/31/indys-most-wanted-2/

I see what you're seeing but...his size seems too big, and mostly I don't see the wide tip to his nose that is clear in the photos of BG, almost bulbous.
JNO

bulbous . . . makes me think of W. C. Fields' nose. Love that word, Lilibet!

Do you spend your leisure time perusing the Oxford English Dictionary, or Roget's Thesaurus? Maybe I should post the definition, just to refresh my feeble mind!
bulbous: adj.: having a bulb; resembling a bulb

First off, I haven't read all the posts in this thread (I have read all the posts and the rules, tos, and etiquette), so this may be premature. I understand the frustration of members (especially long-time members) of us newbies. I have posted "scroll and roll" posts myself. I am tech challenged and depend on techies to explain things. I'm a retired nurse and you wouldn't believe how many moles and rashes I've looked at...point being we share the knowledge we have with others who don't and vice versa. I am amazed by the people here and what they contribute! And greatly appreciate the help I've gotten. That said, as one moderator said, scroll and roll, because all new insights may help. We have so little factual information and I think everyone here is angered by this crime and also haunted by it. I read and read and read and change my mind every day about how things happened. Anyhoo, rambling over...sorry!

Shadows can have defined lines, it depends on the direction and brightness of the light.

I saw this on sm as well and I'm pretty sure someone edited the pic with some sort of program and added it side by side with the wanted poster and made it their profile pic. I saw people sharing it on fb.

Then I'm an idiot.. sorry!

Carry on

It is a strange 'version' of the image . It seems like the 'fanny pack '. Has straps going diagonally across chest up to his shoulders.

That's because it's an edit to stylize the image, using a basic image editing app (likely prisma), not advance imaging software. It's misleading.

Then I'm an idiot.. sorry!

Carry on

Not at all! Stuff def appears more clear. Just didn't want people to think it was from the actual wanted poster. :)

IMO

No, something is odd. The two smaller photos have the blur at the top. The large right photo is different.

He also appears farther from the black log ( whatever it is ) on the right side

Where did you get that image from?

I saw this on sm as well and I'm pretty sure someone edited the pic with some sort of program and added it side by side with the wanted poster and made it their profile pic. I saw people sharing it on fb.

It looks like someone photoshopped "The Joker" into it.

Huh? I'm so confused.. this is from a wanted poster ..

Look at the right photo

Hopefully these come out., first ever upload

What does he have on his head in the right photo? Half a funky hoodie? I've never seen a hoodie like this before

Where did you find the poster? Looks like an amateur has been playing with photoshop — possibly well-intentioned but not approved by LE?

The telephone number given in the poster is the official tip line. See this page on Indiana State Police website: http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

My browser currently won’t let me see the site cacoshrf.com However, cacoshrf.com appears to be the Carroll County Sheriff website.

An article in the Carroll County Comet indicates that the email address given in the poster is a genuine tip line. See this link for article referencing tip line: http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...SP__Someone_knows_who_this_individual_is.html

Conclusion: the contact details appear official / real — and the photoshopping is by an amateur (and probably not officially approved).

I believe the rule is "If you can't discuss it here, don't mention it here" but I may be wrong. Just throwing it out there. Good morning everyone.

I can't see it from the pics, no. But you damned well know he is. He's a predator and has fantasized about it for a long time. This wasn't a spur of the moment killing, he's contemplated it for a long time. Probably done it before and no doubt will do it again. This wasn't no spur of the moment killing.

I respectively disagree, but we are all entitled to our opinions. Jumping off your post to encourage all of us:

Would you please be sure to qualify any further statements such as this with a disclaimer stating they are "my opinion only" (MOO), or "just my opinion" (JMO) or something similar so when others come upon your post we are not taking this as having been declared a fact by LE.

because these threads have been moving so fast, I am coming upon many posts by people stating things that sound like fact, by are not disqualified as an opinion "JMO". This is making it very difficult to separate fact from fiction, truth from opinion ....

Also, always add your link to the factual info when possible.

:tyou:

It is a strange 'version' of the image . It seems like the 'fanny pack '. Has straps going diagonally across chest up to his shoulders.

I'm pretty sure they used the app photo sketch for this. I have it and use it to make cool pics of my pets. It gives you many options for one pic. [emoji849]. I don't see where this helps define anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member