IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thank you!

Here are some frames I took from Gray's video that show LE vehicles there. I wonder if you could see vehicles if you were not on the bridge itself. At the end of the bridge it's like a cliff going "down the hill" to that road. Seems like that would prevent anyone from seeing a vehicle parked there unless maybe from the bridge which didn't look too traveled by Libby's snapshots.Libby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-2140077944.jpgLibby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-1944571275.jpg

MAYBE, just maybe there are two perps. BG may be the only pic (video) LE has. Is it possible they are trying to get the other suspect (the weaker of the two) to roll?

JMO... IF there are 2 suspects (and I'm not convinced if there are or there aren't), but IF there are, AND they're dressed alike, it could be the left arm of the second suspect in that picture that's been analyzed throughout these threads as foliage or Abigail's jacket or purse. JMO.

Thank you!!! My brother and Sister in law's murderer, gets a new trial this year because the Supreme court ruled that the pictures submitted in his first trial were too prejudicial. He CREATED those horrible images. :(
That is horrible. I'm so sorry. Hugs.

#Justice4Libby&Abby

Quick question......has there been any video footage of the parents at all? I've seen tons of neighbors responding, police, but can't say I've seen the parents yet. Of course I don't watch every video on this case either. Just wondering.
No. They've wanted their privacy. LE said they are preparing to speak, but we don't know when or how, possibly a presser.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I was gonna ask the same thing. I don't recall anyone saying anything about ski glasses or goggles or an unusual jacket. Especially not being so definitive. *shrugs*

Yeah, there has been a lot of speculation here about sunglasses, goggles, plastic bags, vaping tubes, vaping hoodies, logos on shirts, etc. I haven't seen anything definitive, and I would be quite surprised to find out he had ski goggles.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAYBE, just maybe there are two perps. BG may be the only pic (video) LE has. Is it possible they are trying to get the other suspect (the weaker of the two) to roll?
I enhanced this photo so you can see something in the very left hand side in the middle.. I wonder if this is Abby standing there. The next photo of the guy, he is side stepping to go around her.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 737
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 721
I agree but they haven't given us even any of the basics that you would think they could ascertain from the pics/video. Age range, height or weight.
Because LE truly has no idea. And they don't want to discourage tips. EXample- well he looks just like the perp but LE says 25-40 and this guy is much older so they would not bother to call tip in. Just a thought as to no critera given at all. JMO

True that but..... wasn't it said they were not sure the voice was from the man in the picture? So that leaves open 2 ppl.
I believe he was alone but so many of us see a man of different ages.

Right, they don't have a video image of those words coming from his mouth. In the press conference he said something like, " when you see something on TV you just see what the camera is pointed at and not what is over this way or that way". Something close to that. I take that to mean she had not put it in her pocket (at least at that time), but it was not pointed at him.

Just wondering what the fathers of these girls look like. I know I read the girls came from single parent homes so, just curious if their fathers are active in their lives, did the mother have issue with the fathers, etc. Normal stuff people wonder about in cases like these. But usually they (close family) are the first ones LE looks at.

No. They've wanted their privacy. LE said they are preparing to speak, but we don't know when or how, possibly a presser.

Just wondering what the fathers of these girls look like. I know I read the girls came from single parent homes so, just curious if their fathers are active in their lives, did the mother have issue with the fathers, etc. Normal stuff people wonder about in cases like these. But usually they (close family) are the first ones LE looks at.
Libby's dad was in her life extensively. She split her time with both her grandparents and her dad, as I understand. Her mother resides in Kentucky.

Experts would have determined BG's height. I'm surprised they aren't sharing. Weight would be more difficult with the bulky clothing.

The darker picture - I can't say for sure so there's room for the possibility of a hat or hood - he also looks way older in that pic but the main BG photo - he looks a lot younger and I see a full head of hair.

Fascinating how we all see different things in the same images.

invert.JPG
This was posted some threads ago and helped me to see that he did have a hoodie on. I don't think it's doctored but to invert the color. Maybe a hat underneath it which is common I think, kinda looks like the bill. Also, because I always see a full head of hair on the 2nd photo too I have started to think the hoodie may be a certain camo and not a solid color. That may explain why it looks like hair? IMO.

Myself and others do NOT think his accent sounds Midwest like many have stated, but rather East of Indiana. I would love to hear this point discussed. AND many of us clearly hear the quick "ga" for "Go down the hill"... That is IMPORTANT. Liberty left THAT CLUE for us..

I
For my work I speak on the phone all day with many folks around the US and have done so for approx the last 15 years or so. I can actually pretty much guess where someone is from based on their voice. I am in Indiana FWIW. Anyway, IMO the voice sounds mostly to me like Illinois or Indiana or possibly Ohio. They all sound very similar. I do not think it sounds like Michigan, Wisconsin, Kentucky or Tennessee as far as local states go and I don't get any other farther away sound from it. If I had to bet, I would say Indiana or Illinois most likely. MOO.

And more MOO, I don't think he sounded particularly threatening in the clip but sounds (and also the BG looks) more like any fella that would come fix my leaky sink or give me an oil change or hold a door open for me at the store. Mr. Generic Midwest. MOO.

I agree he has a similar appearance except for the missing hair on his dome.
Could have a hair piece or could be a hat as do many believe. But, to me, yes I see a resemblance, AND he would creep me out and cause me to be wary, or record or something. This guy is skeevy looking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That picture of him even has him wearing a dark hoodie similar to the one in the picture... Nobody knows what kind of hair this guy has so he very well could be been bald

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Nope. I'm still only hearing a whooshing/rustling sound most likely of leaves.....then...."down the hill"....then that same whooshing/rustling of leaves. So the entire clip sounds something like this to ME:

whoosh (sound), whoosh (sound)...down the hill...whoosh (sound), whoosh (sound).......repeat.

So I am really hearing GO down the hill... not down the hill. Even the site I was on said LE released 4 works. Listen to the voice via the link in this site.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...onference-on-delphi-double-homicide/661172938

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member