IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J Kyle Keener

Was the name of the photographer who took pictures of Abby and Libby's clothes. I was just blasted by someone as a liar for nothing on Dakota's sight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did PC change from 4 words to 3 for "down the hill"?
He said to listen carefully to the 4 words and changed it to 3 words. Someone clarified the recording and you could hear the "GO" down the hill. Why did they not want us to know the GO??? Thanks

I caught that the instant he began to say 4 words and quickly changed it to 3. I wonder if they were not certain what the possible "G" word was so they decided not to include it so as not to further complicate things. And, of course there has been mountains of speculation anyway.

Why did PC change from 4 words to 3 for "down the hill"?
He said to listen carefully to the 4 words and changed it to 3 words. Someone clarified the recording and you could hear the "GO" down the hill. Why did they not want us to know the GO??? Thanks

I hope this makes sense, but they may have wanted the public to listen without an emotional investment. The "go" though a very small word, does illicit more emotion, I think, than just "down the hill" because the "go" makes it a command and makes it evident to me that it was a command he was making on the girls rather than him just having a conversation that the girls happened to have recorded. Does that make sense at all?

Ultimately, I don't think they wanted people listening with too much emotion. Knowing this was an order the guy was giving to the girls that we all know were found dead could illicit too much of an emotional mind frame to interpret the input.

Just my 2 cents.

Honestly, I think people are mostly recording every and anything already. I do mean everything too, and sharing it with the world.

Even just everyday public goings on are getting recorded by smartphone users. I personally find it quite rude to be videoing people shopping ETC without their permission. It makes me want to start wearing a dust mask in public, just to "p" off the people who "p" me off.

I thought that too in the beginning. But in that case I would hope it would keep them out of the store. The cashier didn't do it but they may have been there to rob the place?

Btw... I read the prison letters and it broke my heart. Really... I know when your mind wants to give up. I feel so greatly for that poor young man. The amount of IQ in our prison systems is probably really scary. It seems to be the smart ones that get lost in the shuffle... :( Bless you for caring on his honor...

Honestly, I think people are mostly recording every and anything already. I do mean everything too, and sharing it with the world.
I agree, youtube and SM are full of it. I made it very clear to my child it was not to be posted anywhere. That if she had a genuine concern the only people it would need to be shared with is LE. She understands that. I might be biased, but she is a good kid and isn't out to hurt anyone, only to help those she can.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I was doing a run one morning in front of my office complex close to the street. A vehicle jerked into the parking lot, left car running and opened the door and grabbed a woman that was walking on the sidewalk next to street with her head down. It was pitch black out (5:15 AM). The woman was screaming NO I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK WITH YOU! I grabbed my cell phone and immediately started video of the vehicle, the plates, everything I could get. He dragged the woman back to the car and shoved her inside. I called the police and turned over the video. Never did find out what happened or if the woman was okay....I just hope so.

It's a real shame we cant discuss or share sex offenders (who are not "wanted") as potential candidates for the perp in the photo. Specifically offenders in the Kokomo region who one individual bares a striking resemblance to the man in the still shots, not to mention a similar criminal past that has a huge correlation to this case.

We can--privately so long as we don't bring them here. I imagine LE has and perhaps still is ruling each and every RSO out without any tips from the public.

I agree, youtube and SM are full of it. I made it very clear to my child it was not to be posted anywhere. That if she had a genuine concern the only people it would need to be shared with is LE. She understands that. I might be biased, but she is a good kid and isn't out to hurt anyone, only to help those she can.

My daughters, 13 and 14 have always done this, taking pics or video of creepy people, things etc

I would be afraid of retaliation if I took a video of someone and they saw me doing it.
Hence my conversation about being discreet. Drug use is a major problem all over the country but seems extreme in our little area. I explained the the dangers and unpredictability of bath salts, meth and heroine. They could turn on her. Sometimes she thinks she is a little bigger than her britches are...

Or it could be that perp is a straight up loner with almost zero friends or family. Most serial killer's, if that's what we have here, are complete loners who are left to their own vices.

It's also crossed my mind that suspect may have already silenced those who would have come forward to identify him. Imagine his surprise when he saw those still shots of himself all over the news! You can bet he wasn't expecting that.

Which leads me to my second theory. This guy may have killed himself already and is rotting away at home waiting to be discovered. I know it's rare that people like the this commit suicide but, given the unique circumstances in this case I think it's highly probable. After all, most serial killers think they'll never be caught.
That pukey guy that kidnapped, molested and strangled his best friend's little girl tried to kill himself (Names escape me at the moment, there are too many) so I guess not unheard of. But I hope he's NOT dead, I hope he hasn't hurt anyone else, and I pray he's caught before he does.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fears of link between ‘Snapchat killer’ and unsolved double murder of young cousins

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/fears-of-link-between-snapchat-killer-and-unsolved-double-murder-of-young-cousins/news-story/e15e255be4b0a8a15d67b507851807e3

Was the name of the photographer who took pictures of Abby and Libby's clothes. I was just blasted by someone as a liar for nothing on Dakota's sight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is unknown if any photos were taken of the clothes the photographer mentioned. Only that the photographer mentioned clothes.

Agreed. I hate how the only way to catch the guy is to give him the attention he wants. Makes me sick.

I agree and I'm trying to word this carefully. I caught a link to a site in the early hours of the morning that was filled with suppositions and was so relieved that it was found against rules and removed by daylight. It made me so upset I couldn't sleep. Thank you, Moderators, for catching it quickly. I'm not going to be specific, as I don't want to violate rules, but it relates to this comment, just perhaps not to the POI.

I don't think the guy was familiar with the area (as in local). I think he grabbed the girls on the south side and thought they were from the houses on that side. I think by taking them across the creek he figure it would take people longer to find them. I bet he had no clue they were dropped off on that side and were he took them was less than a half mile from the pick up site. I doubt he is as smart as people think...He has just been lucky so far.

My daughters, 13 and 14 have always done this, taking pics or video of creepy people, things etc
When I was a child I walked up and down my street with a clipboard writing down car registration numbers just in case a crime was committed.

I honestly hope if nothing happens before Thursday that something new is said by the family that will inspire someone to turn this hopeless piece of s**t in before he feels the drive to do this again. This forum used to run through 2 to 3 new threads a day at the beginning and now its dwindled significantly. I hope the same isn't happening with the tipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23