IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting, but I've read every thread on these girls.
Regarding photos of BG:
In one pic, I clearly see the hood up. In the other, though, I definitely see thick brown hair. I have seen the inverted color (light/dark reversed) pic someone did which shows the hood visible on both pics. Also, I've read the discussions about how it must be the hood in both since the pics are assumed to be taken in quick sequence as still shots from video, and the hood wouldn't be up in one, down in the other that quickly.

With all that said, I'm wondering if people see BG in the pics with thick brown hair, when it's possible it's his hood up, so he may have blonde, black, or gray hair...they may rule out someone as a suspect thinking well he looks like BG but he's bald, or whatever. MOO

Also, my impression is his jacket is stuffed with something ("tools" etc.) So it's hard to judge his actual body shape. At first glance it looks like he is heavy set, but IMO he has a lot of "stuff" in his pockets and/or under his jacket. MOO

I know his picture has been scrutinized seven ways to Sunday, but it's just frustrating that his picture is out there but he hasn't been caught. I do believe this is the best image LE has of the guy though. I think if there were clearer images, even if they arent releasing them for whatever reason, they would at least release a description (estimated ht, wt, hair color etc.) All this is MOO!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

:welcome: MelQ25!

Yes, seven ways to Sunday. And then Monday comes again. Hold On tight!

Pat McAfee? No, he did not make that quote.

An investigator on the case speaking anonymously made that quote.

I don't have a link; but I remember hearing the "stuff of nightmares" comment very early in the case. I thought it was a LEO myself; but everybody seems to think it wasn't.

In my opinion, it isn't worth arguing about. No matter who said it, I don't want to see or hear anything else from Libby's phone.

Has it been confirmed that the imagrs of the suspect are him walking north?
Are the photo/s of the girls (if more then 1 ) of abby walking/headed in the north?
Jmo i don't think the girls ever crossed the whole bridge, i think maybe they took his photo/video because he came from the southern end.

Unless the photos have been flipped, the sun being on their right in the afternoon tells us they were all faced south.

[video=twitter;839564839332818944]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839564839332818944[/video]

First time posting, but I've read every thread on these girls.
Regarding photos of BG:
In one pic, I clearly see the hood up. In the other, though, I definitely see thick brown hair. I have seen the inverted color (light/dark reversed) pic someone did which shows the hood visible on both pics. Also, I've read the discussions about how it must be the hood in both since the pics are assumed to be taken in quick sequence as still shots from video, and the hood wouldn't be up in one, down in the other that quickly.

With all that said, I'm wondering if people see BG in the pics with thick brown hair, when it's possible it's his hood up, so he may have blonde, black, or gray hair...they may rule out someone as a suspect thinking well he looks like BG but he's bald, or whatever. MOO

Also, my impression is his jacket is stuffed with something ("tools" etc.) So it's hard to judge his actual body shape. At first glance it looks like he is heavy set, but IMO he has a lot of "stuff" in his pockets and/or under his jacket. MOO

I know his picture has been scrutinized seven ways to Sunday, but it's just frustrating that his picture is out there but he hasn't been caught. I do believe this is the best image LE has of the guy though. I think if there were clearer images, even if they arent releasing them for whatever reason, they would at least release a description (estimated ht, wt, hair color etc.) All this is MOO!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

That is MOO as well. BG is wearing a camouflaged or brown hoodie, with the hood over his head. I also believe they were at the South end of the bridge when this photo was taken due to the way the shadows are cast from the sun setting to the west. I also say this because if they were close to the platforms at the North end of the bridge, they would be over the river where there are no trees....just moo.

I have been reading from the beginning and something that just came to mind, that I have not seen discussed, is the theory of decompensation. I'm still trying to decide whether I think he is an SK or not (I dont think that there is enough evidence for that yet - but if we go for a moment with the theory that he is, or has at least killed once before, does anyone think he could be decompensating? We have all noted how bold it was and plainly nuts it was to take two girls in the middle of the day out in broad daylight with no idea who might be showing up to the park, hiking etc. Perhaps he is starting to lose his ***** and so what we are seeing is not someone who was terribly cunning but really just very lucky. If he has killed before perhaps they were much more secluded, etc. and now that he is decompensating we are seeing a much more frenzied, frazzled killer who just happened to get the timing right. Thoughts? We haven't looked at it from this angle and since we have done a great job of analyzing the crap out of anything else, figured this could be something new to consider.

Regarding the tip/post on the FB closed group, it's most likely just another tip along with the other 1,000+. The same poster didn't seem to really even know much about the case yesterday in her posts so seems highly unlikely she just submitted the tip of the century, but here is to hoping!

Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pictures of Abigail and BG were taken on the south east side of the bridge, this has been proven over and over again, thread after thread. See the videos, view the photos........:banghead:

Sorry it just keeps being asked over and over and over

Is it possible the images that LE released were reversed/flipped?
They appear to be pixeled to me?

If the images were reversed then the sun would be hitting them on the left sides of their bodies. For that to happen the photos would've had to have been taken in the morning.

Regarding the tip/post on the FB closed group, it's most likely just another tip along with the other 1,000+. The same poster didn't seem to really even know much about the case yesterday in her posts so seems highly unlikely she just submitted the tip of the century, but here is to hoping!

I think that most people who thought they had a viable tip would not announce on fb that they were about to report it, I think they would just report it.
On WS that is considered bating and not allowed. I think it is an attention seeking thing....but hopefully I am wrong!

Am I allowed to ask if anyone knows anything of Abby's father? Not mentioned in obituary nor is any family from that side.

We can't sleuth family members. They are considered victims here at WS.

There are no billboards in the general Pittsburgh area. I strongly believe this area has so many small rural off the beaten path towns and his voice sounds like someone from this general area. It's frustrating. There are towns within a 1-2 hour drive of the city which is a straight shot to Indiana....

On thread #22 post #797 the suspect is on the bridge and the photo was taken with trees and ground in between him and the girls i can't see how that image is taken from the south side with the bridge being off the ground for a good distance on the south end. To me that is on the north end, where the trail ends. Jmo

The image of the bridge is zoomed in. Everything is brought in tight. The ground past the SE end of the bridge slopes up, that's why you can see the barricades:

attachment.php

Image posted previously by IlllinoisMissing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwYTFsamdtQ3JkWkE/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

• Indiana south barricade by illinois missing.jpg
    Indiana south barricade by illinois missing.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 524
Am I allowed to ask if anyone knows anything of Abby's father? Not mentioned in obituary nor is any family from that side.
Nothing has been mentioned because sleuthing family is not allowed here.

In regard to some things I've read today, but didn't multi-quote...

I don't believe the photo was reversed. As important as it is to have it as accurate as possible, I'm sure it would have been corrected long ago.

I'm not sure if it would be considered to be decompensating; I see it more that he is gaining confidence and may have been rushed when someone arrived looking for the girls. In my theory, he started out (or early in his 'career') with a single 9 year-old girl, several years later it was an 8 (almost 9) year-old and a 10 year-old girl, 5 years later a 13 year-old and 14 year-old girl, I wouldn't be surprised if he molested other young girls before the first murder (or even raped women), and I would also not be surprised if there weren't more single murders between 1996 and 2012,

I've been wondering if he happened to be passing by when the girls were dropped off and saw that they were there unsupervised. He may have wandered around a bit looking for witnesses, and grabbed them when he was sure nobody else was around.

MOO That's my story and I'm sticking to it (until a better one comes along!)

Someone said it earlier or it was mentioned in one of the videos. IMO the most likely scenario is he parked in the tree line hiding his vehicle from from the road. He then traversed the terrain and entered the bridge from the South. He either passed the girls while he was traveling North to check to see if anyone else was there, or he was lying in wait for the girls to be dropped off having gotten there well ahead of time. I do not believe this to be a random act, this person has tried this before and failed or he simply wanted to see if he could do something of this nature.....MOO.

Just to clarify, again, "the stuff of nightmares" quote was taken from the Inside Edition piece. It wasn't in the Inside Edition video but it was in their accompanying article. Here is the quote, and note no named source.

A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

A task force will examine safety improvements along Delphi’s historic trail system following the deaths of two teenagers, officials said Wednesday.

The Trail Safety Task Force – a collaboration between the city and the Wabash & Erie Canal Association – will be comprised of law enforcement, trail organizations and schools, among other groups and community members.

Members will “develop a comprehensive plan to be implemented on the more than 10 miles of trails in Delphi,” Dan McCain, president of the association, said in a news release.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-establishes-trail-safety-taskforce/98902682/

Just being curious, anyone here follow the Helen Bailey case? She was murdered by husband who also reported her missing. On WS we can not sleuth family member so I guess her threads all all about other theories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member