IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha well yeah and technically they can't be getting any further away from an arrest but, but, but....

:tantrum:

Wvo6vaUsQa3Di.gif

Your little temper tantrum is quite amusing to me and this stray cat I picked up this morning---------> Steelman and his stray cat eat popcorn.gifclick

I could tell the poor thing was hungry because it was stealing from my other cats------>wierd looking cat  steals kitty  food.gif

:moo: the phone was not on the ground at that time... it sounds to me like the phone is moving and near the voice.

Has anyone tried recreations of walking in their yard with video/audio? I'm about to go in my yard to do leaves... I think I'll try a few experiments. Anyone else?

someone in a previous thread said the rustling sound was exactly like the sound picked up on their phone when they accidentally left a video recording running with phone in pocket. so that's definitely a possibility. sorry i don't have a link to that poster's comment.

I keep seeing many with the belief that the suspect knew they were going to be there or was already communicating with them on social media. I'm not too social media savvy, but wouldn't Le have made that connection by now? The social media activity is not hard to acquire even if it's been deleted.

ADMIN NOTE:

Per TOS, Ettiquette & Information:

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't state or suggest that you are privy to inside information, but either can't or won't discuss it.

If you think it's a joke, try it again.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

I don't know if this was in reference to me but I was just trying to message someone back and apparently their box was full so couldn't. I didn't know how else to get ahold of them. Actually had nothing to do with this case. I apologize if I did something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear God, please solve this crime. Amen.

Everyone who read that just prayed too. Maybe with all the prayers it'll finally get solved.

wonder why none of the girls did not text something. -You do not need wifi service to text and they could have texted a fast text?
Makes me think the BG tied their hands and feet- did not remove the phone at first because Libby was found with clothes on (Assumed) while Abby was unclothed (assumed)-
This way Libby probably had put the phone somewhere on her- eg bra ( a lot of girls put their cells in their bra
)
IMO, Liberty text something, we just don't know what or who she text. Teenagers text in their sleep, they can text a book report in the shower if we let them. Liberty had Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Kik. IMO, she sent separate texts around the same time she shot that Snapchat.

IMO

Just being curious, anyone here follow the Helen Bailey case? She was murdered by husband who also reported her missing. On WS we can not sleuth family member so I guess her threads all all about other theories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with that case, but the rule on WS is that family and friends are considered victims and therefore are unsleuthable. That changes if the family member or friend is named a POI by LE. Comments family/friends make in MSM can be discussed but we cannot go digging in their social media etc. (well, we can...we just can post about it.).

It takes getting used to, but I have come to appreciate the rules here.

[video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 6m6 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

Can someone explain to me why Amber Hagerman keeps getting brought up in regards to this perp? Because she was taken during the day? Is there anything else? If thats all it seems kind of like a stretch, JMO.

Bump. Anyone, anyone?

[video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

Sounds good so far. Now we need an arrest!

Awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bump. Anyone, anyone?
I honestly think it came from a fb theory. Saw it mentioned once and now everyone's jumped on bored with it. I wouldn't rule it out but on all honestly I'd be surprised if its the same guy.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I wonder if it is something he is seen wearing in the photo? That would tie him directly to the crime...if so, they'd have to have DNA also....gosh, this really needs to be solved!

I honestly think it came from a fb theory. Saw it mentioned once and now everyone's jumped on bored with it. I wouldn't rule it out but on all honestly I'd be surprised if its the same guy.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah me too. Amber's case was nearly 20 years ago. Not saying something like that has never happened, just seems like a huge stretch to connect her case to the perp in this one.

We know LE has been serving subpoenas and search warrants all over Carroll County and even in some other counties so I think it was obvious that they have some key evidence from the crime scene, but we don't know what it is. They don't seem to be able to match the key evidence to a person. It could be footprints, DNA, an item of clothing, or any number of other things.

I wish we could see one or more of the search warrant affadavits. That would give us an idea of what LE is looking for with all these warrants they are serving. I'm guessing there have been FOIA requests from the media, but the records have been sealed by a judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z