IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"DELPHI, Ind.– The FBI is putting together a suspect profile to help find the killer of two teen girls in Delphi.

Police say they’re getting closer to finding the suspect, who they believe could be a local resident.

The FBI profile currently in the works will give police a better idea of who they’re looking for. Behavioral analysts can identify certain personality, behavioral and lifestyle traits the suspect would have."

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/08/fbi-...ogether-profile-of-suspect-in-delphi-murders/

Thank you! Here's a quote:

"Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

'I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,' he said. 'We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.'

Thursday, we’ll hear from family members of the girls for the first time. Police will also provide an update into the investigation. That press conference is set for 10 a.m. You can watch a live stream of it here or on our Facebook page."

Of course I'm kidding...........I don't think the page loaded right though...........might have to re-do it.

Lol.

Because I had to chuckle when you mentioned nobody wanted your map help.

So I figured it was a Invisible Cloak joke between you and Skibs. Lol

I love my Steelman as well. Lol

Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.”

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/08/fbi-...ogether-profile-of-suspect-in-delphi-murders/

Lol we must have posted this quote at the same time, oops. Sorry!

Hoping the is SQUIRMING tonight.....LE is SO onto him!!!

JMO

Let's hope so!! I want him to be so uncomfortable that he literally is sitting there flinching at the mere sound of the wind blowing. He deserves to fear life itself and each and every second of it that he is afforded!!!! These girls are and were innocent and had their whole lives ahead of them.

Police say they’re getting closer to finding the suspect, who they believe could be a local resident.

The FBI profile currently in the works will give police a better idea of who they’re looking for. Behavioral analysts can identify certain personality, behavioral and lifestyle traits the suspect would have.

All that information provides police with clues as to what kind of things they should be looking for as they serve search warrants. That, paired with evidence found at the crime scene, could help solve the puzzle.

So they do have DNA. That MSM link confirms it. Knowing whether they had it or not was a little up in the air for a while.

I personally believe they have no suspects. If they were onto someone, they wouldn't need to create a profile. I just get the sense from the way they're talking that they have very little to go on at the moment. JMO, and hope I'm wrong.

I think they want the suspect to think they are clueless.

A reporter for FOX59 tweeted they have key evidence and they haven't ruled out a local.

A different angle.
http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rities-emerge-with-2012-case-of-2-slain-girls
Collins' father, Drew, says there is another detail in the dates of both cases. His daughter and niece was murdered 7/13/12 and the two Indiana teens were killed 2/13/17 and both dates add up to 32. Some say the number is a symbol of evil.

Drew Collins told Inside Edition: "Someone brought it to my attention, I looked at it and if you look it up, I guess it has a lot of meaning to the occult."

Someone posted earlier that Abigail's body was found with no clothes and Libby was clothed. Can we get a link to support that?

Also at about 9.03 in the interview he says that there's a "twist" in this case that he -- in all his 30 years in LE -- has not seen before. That's a cryptic comment and a half.

That line was terrifying, nice point!

So they do have DNA. That MSM link confirms it. Knowing whether they had it or not was a little up in the air for a while.
Imo.This is why I think it was random. If someone had planned this all out beforehand on social media setting up a meeting etc I'm sure the perp would of also been careful at the crime scene. To me the perp saw the girls and took the opportunity. Imo he was frenzied in his attack and left plenty of clues and DNA behind.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Someone posted earlier that Abigail's body was found with no clothes and Libby was clothed. Can we get a link to support that?
I've never seen anything in MSM concerning that. It's all been speculation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Imo.This is why I think it was random. If someone had planned this all out beforehand on social media setting up a meeting etc I'm sure the perp would of also been careful at the crime scene. To me the perp saw the girls and took the opportunity. Imo he was frenzied in his attack and left plenty of clues and DNA behind.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Agreed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That is a rumour that has appeared on blogs and facebook pages there is no MSM media link to support this information. No information about this has been released by law enforcement and as such it should be treated as speculation and unsubstantiated rumour which we cannot discuss here.

How can u ask ppl if they know this man?
U can't see him.
He's everyone and no one.

I think that's because WE don't know him. It seems like someone close to him could recognize him from the picture, if not from his clothes or even his face, something may be familiar about him...his posture, mannerisms, etc.

What's weird is in the one picture, he looks like he could be an older Hispanic to me. In the picture where his leg is up and kinda turned funny, I think of him as having light to medium brown hair and green, gray, or hazel eyes.

I can't wait for the day those evil eyes see the inside of a jail cell.

RIP Liberty and Abby. May justice be swift!

I may not have the right suspect, but I do think the cases should be looked into for similarities (I know the most recent two have been looked at.) To show why (other than the circumstances of their murders) I saw a similarity, the following are: Amber Hagerman, Elizabeth Collins, Abigail Williams, Liberty German and Lyric Cook-Morrissey.

Attachments

• Allgirls.jpg
    Allgirls.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics