IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the photo of BG, is it just me or does he have a very wide nose? I guess it could also be shadows or pixelation.

[video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 6m6 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

:praying::praying::praying::praying:

Your comment, "Something specific does connect him to the area" just made me think of another case that was random. Several years ago there was an 11 y/o boy murdered in a wooded area within a nice, residential community in a typically quiet town in South Jersey. It started when the killer became angry at his mother for not buying him cigarettes and he beat her to death and tied up his 5 y/o niece and fled.

For some reason he headed to the next town over and, while en route, he randomly attacked an older woman who was simply out for a walk in a residential area. He then went to a sprawling, wooded residential community and knocked on the door of a home and asked for a specific person. When the resident told him she didn't know anyone by that name, the man left. The woman he asked for turned out to be someone he graduated with 8 YEARS AGO! They hadn't been friends or even hung out in the same circles.

He had been obsessing over this woman for a long time and had stalked her from time-to-time, though she never knew it. Apparently enraged at his mother and at the former classmate (for not being home, even though it was no longer her home) he went into the woods within the community and came upon a random, innocent 11 y/o boy riding his bike and stabbed the boy to death.

Anyway, your quote jogged this memory for me and makes me wonder if he has some tie to the bridge, park and/or community - even if only in some sort of fantasy world - that would make him visit it often. He may be such a quiet loner that others may not even know he was doing this so they may not see any connection between him and this area.

Anyone comfortable with a fast pace and a planned or spur of the moment abduction of 2 girls on a 60 foot bridge with missing rail ties would IMHO most likely be very familiar with the area. I'm betting they'll find him to be local or nearby resident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO maybe the evidence they found of the killer is a back pack or duffel bag or something. If it is maybe they can show a picture of it to see if anyone recognizes it.
[video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

[video=twitter;839606152484827141]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839606152484827141[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
*@AlexisMcAdamsTV 5m
5 minutes ago

More
NEW: Security cameras posted on #Delphi historic trails. Trail group increasing security to keep everyone safe & possibly help find suspect

Now my wheels are turning!! Logo???

I remember the one LE saying that those who heard it would hear it every night when they went to be for the rest of their lives OR something to that affect.

Does anyone else remember that? I will try to go look for that press conference.

I do remember hearing LE say this! ... I have looked for a good part of today to find it, but no luck.

What if the TWIST was that the killer left a clue at Abby and Libby's scene. What if he left something of Lyric or Elizabeth's? That WOULD be some twist. And of course LE couldn't utter a peep...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This makes me think of the book called "The Shack". The perp left the sign of a ladybug on his victims. I had always thought that if I was ever brave enough to get a tattoo, I would like a sweet ladybug UNTIL I read that book.

IMO maybe the evidence they found of the killer is a back pack or duffel bag or something. If it is maybe they can show a picture of it to see if anyone recognizes it.
I am thinking the DNA results may be back and that is the key evidence.

I know they probably can't for various reasons, but man I wish they would just tell us "yes we have DNA evidence, and it's at this stage in being processed." Argh.

I think you're right Imo. it takes about 3 weeks for "fast tracked" DNA results so the timing fits

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yes maybe DNA found on something that was possibly on the girls body or clothes found too?

Just being curious, anyone here follow the Helen Bailey case? She was murdered by husband who also reported her missing. On WS we can not sleuth family member so I guess her threads all all about other theories?

If MSM and LE have reported him as a suspect, I believe he is sleuthable. But I would ask an admin.

Whatever the perp left behind it was enough for LE to quickly move from "we are looking for this guy because he may have seen something" to "we are looking for this guy because we are going to arrest him for murder". No, those may not be their exact words but they are close. When they announced that he was a suspect they did so with gusto and seemingly were very sure of his involvement. So, I think it had to be something that was revealed in the video of him, though possibly not in the portion we have seen in the two photos.

Reminder, Libbys family will be speaking tomorrow at 10am for a family presser!

and plead for someone to come forward

My guess its a chance for the families to thank the community for all the support and maybe talk about a memorial in the girls names....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring