IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, at least one person knows the sp and it will take that one tip to nail him!

If this man has distanced himself from his family and is not from that area
Or is just a loner... the odds are not good as I see it. We can't seem what he looks like. We kind of see what he's wearing. Alot of ppl wear these clothes.

It's my understanding that they didn't recover DNA from the Iowa case because the bodies were too decomposed? I could be wrong however?

LE has never released if there is DNA in the Iowa case. It is my personal opinion that they don't have any in the case of Lyric and Elizabeth.

So sad :( I hope today IS the day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO, I'm a full believer in karma. Our perp is going to get whats coming to him, whether its through LE or not. I hope the former.

hm
this profiler has some info.

https:///2017/02/25/updated-februar...ry-13-2017-liberty-german-and-abbie-williams/

That guy is a piss poor writer, not to mention a quack. I don't think we are allowed to talk about him.

Snow’s Mixed Martial Arts held a free self-defense seminar inside the Carroll County Community Center Wednesday night.

Dr. Jim Snowberger wanted to hold the class to help the people in the community defend themselves if they’re ever in danger.

Students of the dojo helped in the presentation.

They wanted to inform the people of what to look for and encouraged them not to live in fear.

http://wlfi.com/2017/03/08/free-seminar-in-carroll-county-teaches-community-self-defense/

Is the FBI still involved? Or is it all in the hands now of ISP?

As time progresses I get more frustrated and disheartened by this case. While the heart and want to find the murderer is there by MANY people, I cant shake the feeling that there are no leads in this case. I really truly hope that this case gets solved. That whomever did this gets brought to justice and the family gets the peace they deserve. LE needs to be a bit more forthcoming with what they have. Perhaps release more information, release more details. Maybe if we have a COD someone who recognizes BG will feel they know a monster and turn him in. Fact is, we dont know much of anything and trying to piece together a 100 piece puzzle when almost 90% of the pieces are missing is beyond frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's my understanding that they didn't recover DNA from the Iowa case because the bodies were too decomposed? I could be wrong however?

As far as i remember you are correct, the only thing that makes comparible is two young girls, jmo the girls in iowa were on bikes, these two were on foot, the two in iowa were found over 50 mes from their bikes in their neighborhood,these girls were found were they were hiking/walking. I still don't think they have dna from the items they have. Jmo

JMO that jacket is probably long gone by now, prbably in a dumpster/landfill by now. If he is aware his image is out there. Jmo

That could end up being an important clue (if you're right and somebody happens to come across it and put 2 and 2 together). We can hope anyway, right?

“But obviously, she had presence of mind to sense something a little strange there,” Patty said about German recording the suspect on her cellphone. “I’m glad she did, very glad.”

Toward the end of the news conference, Indiana State Police Sgt. John Perrine took over and announced the Delphi reward has now increased to $224,000 through additional donations and more than 11,000 tips have come into the command center. Out of the 11,000 tips, Perrine said 2,000 have been positively cleared with no connection to the case.

http://wlfi.com/2017/03/09/grandfather-of-slain-delphi-teen-speaks-to-media/

AT THIS TIME. Spoken to investigators in Iowa (Lizzie & Lyric) it appears AT THIS TIME the similarities to be coincidental

"At this time", "Our main focus", "We will not speculate" etc., are standard,generic phrases used often by public information officers, law enforcement, government officials, corporations liaisons etc. in interviews and/speaking with the media and public.

Thank-you! I'll try and find it!

EDIT: Thanks again! The talk seems to concentrate on Video more than stills. Here's what I logged if anyone is interested in reviewing:

17:50 discusses video camera in relation to audio.

19:56 says it’s from the phone, then adds “we have more video, we’re not releasing it…”

27:00-28:00 more discussion of the phones and video.

29:00-30:24 more discussion of photo and the origin, but LE not prepared to release this info at this time and they go on to talk about Liberty having the presence of mind to record video.

It's in the News Conference from 2/22.

Unfortunately, right now I can't give you a time stamp as to where in the video it is.

https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter16/videos/10154728963476130/

Just MO here that is all. What I interpreted from this mornings PC:
1. the LE doesn't have sufficient DNA to use to identify suspect. This guy is slick as snail snot, unfortunately.
2. I understand LE's stance that the Delphi and Illinois cases aren't connected, and I personally don't think they are. But if you don't believe in coincidences, then the fact both cases have connections to methed- out parents is hard to ignore.
3. Grandad did a great job up there.
4. The reluctance of LE to provide video of BG is confusing. The LE gentleman that got emotional was obvs pretty frustrated. It's hard to watch. They have video and voice and still cannot nail this guy.
5. Chances are -IMO only- whenever knows this guy is a meth head hom/her self and they have plenty to hide themselves. A million dollar reward won't help. Which sucks.
Just IMO. Thank you for all the thoughtful posts on this site.

LE is really doing all they can. They want this guy BAD! The problem is literally too many tips to follow. What a mess.

I think they lost ground being too complacent the day the girls went missing, but there is no indication that they are overwhelmed by the tips. None. What I heard described was a well tiered, highly efficient system for handling those tips, and a very tight, organized, and unbelievably dedicated team. Not "a mess" imo

To clarify, Sheriff Tobe Leazenby spoke with a reporter which was published just two days ago, March 7, 2017 and would not confirm whether or not they had DNA. Evidence was sent for testing, but he would not confirm. Fox 59 got it wrong, and the Sheriff speaks to that. I apologize if it seems I am beating a dead horse, but I like to keep facts facts, and what is still not fact in the speculation pile. I think there is likely DNA, but until LE confirms it, it is speculation as far as I am concerned.

[video=youtube;K_ISwatrrpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ISwatrrpY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member