IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much frustration relating to the comments BG is "someone's neighbor...someone's coworker....". How many people do you think are sitting at home REALLY putting thought into it (at least outside of Delphi area, JMO people in Delphi are probably hyperaware of their surrounding neighbors).

Reminds me of Boston Bella/Baby Doe - AFTER she was identified, neighbors and acquaintances came out of the woodwork with comments like, "oh I wondered where she had been, hadn't seen her with the family....". Grrr.

I think they lost ground being too complacent the day the girls went missing, but there is no indication that they are overwhelmed by the tips. None. What I heard described was a well tiered, highly efficient system for handling those tips, and a very tight, organized, and unbelievably dedicated team. Not "a mess" imo

I agree. That very first day I wondered why more resources were not called to find them sooner. RIP angels

[FONT=&amp]I have to go on a mini-rant.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]JMO--->I was watching the press conference on a live feed. I will not say which feed it was other than it was on FB. Some of the comments that people were making were disgusting. I do not understand for the life of me why being behind a computer makes it essentially OK for people to be so awful, especially toward a case like this.

Some comments were directed at LE, some at the parents and at the girls themselves. Society in the modern age is horrible. I'm glad people on WS are kind and supportive, because that is so hard to find anymore it seems. I'm just so angry that things like this happen. Why would you attack people that are going through an unimaginable thing? --->JMO

Rant over![/FONT]

That's just one of several reasons I don't use FB for anything except family/friend communications.

Isn't that the truth! As I was on this forum and listening to the presser AND watching The First 48 on TV, I happened to look over and there was a guy on TV who looked like BG wearing a baseball hat, middle age, etc. (he was part of the investigation team) and the thought went through my mind again about how very bland, average, unassuming, generic, etc. the BG looks.

I mean, even in the beginning of the presser someone stepped in front of the camera who slightly resembled that man. So many people walking around looking like him. It's gonna be hard to find him, I believe. Unless maybe they'll eventually release more video that will set him apart from the rest. JMO

:dunno:I live in the Midwest, and I was at Walmart this morning. I saw BG everywhere. He's so very Midwest-guy. Even the men who weren't dressed like him looked like him; young men, old men, middle-aged men, all of them. He's Everyman, Midwest Version.

Just a few words of encouragement for everyone...

I, like so many others, log on here every day to hear three little words: "We Have Him."
I, like so many others, will continue to do so until that day happens.

Thank you to everyone on here for keeping hope alive for Abby and Libby's families, that they someday will see justice...even on the days we all feel discouragement. I can't imagine their pain, but I imagine there are days that they are only as strong as their support system, and we all play a part in that in one degree or another.

The killer may be intelligent...but he's not smarter than LE, the FBI and thousands of minds put together with the one common objective which is to find him. He will be caught. He's a dead man walking and will have to constantly look over his shoulder until that day comes. And it WILL come. Keep up the good fight everyone!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The jacket, in fact all of those clothes have probably been burned up with garbage. I am guessing that very night
So if you suspect someone you know who has suddenly stopped wearing a blue jacket around the time the picture was released...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"If you know someone who owns a blue jacket call the tip line."

THAT'S the level of desperation this investigation is at.

Disheartening doesn't even begin to describe it...

I am now thinking (IMO) that there was no sex assault, only the murder of these two girls. I think there isn't any DNA either.

Ok forgive me if I am missing something here.....If they did not have DNA from the perp then why would they be testing peoples DNA? In case they find DNA down the road? Is that the norm?

IMO I feel maybe they do have evidence the man in this picture is related to the crime.They asked about his jacket.IMO I feel maybe his jacket is connected to the crime scene some how.DNA? Maybe he left it there somehow? Maybe someone will recognize the jacket someone was wearing before Libby and Abby's murder.

IMO IF they had the jacket, they would more than likely release a clear photo of it in order to jog someone's memory. FTR I have a very similar looking blue Columbia jacket. They are pretty common.
I don't think they have much other than the video and audio recording. We don't even know how long the actual video of the suspect is- it could be a 2 sec video for all we know.

I wonder if it's usual for LE to keep so much information from the public during a murder investigation?

https://books.google.com/books?id=h...v=onepage&q=hatred of female athletes&f=false

I am picking up on the specific transcript of Mike Patty's statement, clearly prepared with thought. We learned, for instance, that the girls were excited about softball season opening, and had been practicing their batting stances the day before the murders.

The above link references a book that researches the hatred some misogynistic people have of female athletes. This got me thinking about the case in 2012 in Corpus Christi, Texas where two 19 year old women were raped and one was murdered in a remote area near a park overlook. One girl, the survivor, believes in her heart that this was a hate crime targeting her as a lesbian. She was also shot in the head, but lived.

Has anyone thought about this angle? It addresses a possible motive for the murders.

Seems pretty ridiculous and far-fetched to me

Did anyone record this mornings Today Show? I thought they were going to be discussing this murder.

Whoops......my bad.....think it was Good Morning America

Although LE has not confirmed the presence of DNA, there has to be some even if it is as small as touch DNA.

First of all, thanks to ALL for the links and information from the PC! I first found WS when I was looking up the Rhoden family murders in Ohio (no link, but you can google the case by name), and in that case LE was asking the community for more info..someone new something, would they please come forward or something like that..they have evidence too. I feel the same with this case now, the do have evidence that they can't share, but don't know who BG is, or cannot prove it..It was (the PC) an emotional plea for the public to come to come forward with what they know, suspect, wonder, anything. IMO..Soooo sad!

https://books.google.com/books?id=h...v=onepage&q=hatred of female athletes&f=false

I am picking up on the specific transcript of Mike Patty's statement, clearly prepared with thought. We learned, for instance, that the girls were excited about softball season opening, and had been practicing their batting stances the day before the murders.

The above link references a book that researches the hatred some misogynistic people have of female athletes. This got me thinking about the case in 2012 in Corpus Christi, Texas where two 19 year old women were raped and one was murdered in a remote area near a park overlook. One girl, the survivor, believes in her heart that this was a hate crime targeting her as a lesbian. She was also shot in the head, but lived.

Has anyone thought about this angle? It addresses a possible motive for the murders.

It has crossed my mind. At this point almost any theory is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne