IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are trying to identify a man by what he wore that day.

The clothes he "wore" but no longer wears!

When he became aware there was a photo taken of him, he ditched those clothes if he hadn't already done so imo.

I'm frustrated by the 24 hour TV news channels. They are all so wrapped up in "The First 100 Days" that I barely hear any actual news.

Perhaps it's the time of day I flip around the channels- 6 AM and then again around 8 PM, but it's all politics. They have the platform to put this guys face in front of millions. I'm sure they have, but I haven't seen it much. I know they have mentioned the case, but they could definitely talk about it more and show his picture more.

I'm talking about CNN, Fox and MSNBC. Not shows like Inside Edition or the Today Show.

It's frustrating. Someone waiting in an airport could be watching CNN and recognize him. But nope, it's all 24 hour politics.

JMO and all of that. end of rant.

I agree with you. 6,000 digi billboards warrants nationwide news coverage - a lot of it! They should at least broadcast a small in-picture photo of him and the tip line number.

Help this community..help this state..call it in...we need justice..that is the (purpose ) of this press conference.

I haven't thought that far ahead...I'm trying to be a Christian man..I'll give it some thought

(Sorry I can't hear the questions being asked)

Sorry if this was already mentioned (way behind today). I think the question was if he (Mike Patty) had a message for killer.

Did anyone record this mornings Today Show? I thought they were going to be discussing this murder.

It was Today and it was all of a minute long. Sad they talk about who screwed up at the Oscars more than who killed two little girls. JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://books.google.com/books?id=h...v=onepage&q=hatred of female athletes&f=false

I am picking up on the specific transcript of Mike Patty's statement, clearly prepared with thought. We learned, for instance, that the girls were excited about softball season opening, and had been practicing their batting stances the day before the murders.

The above link references a book that researches the hatred some misogynistic people have of female athletes. This got me thinking about the case in 2012 in Corpus Christi, Texas where two 19 year old women were raped and one was murdered in a remote area near a park overlook. One girl, the survivor, believes in her heart that this was a hate crime targeting her as a lesbian. She was also shot in the head, but lived.

Has anyone thought about this angle? It addresses a possible motive for the murders.

I don't agree with any of that.

My connection to Delphi and Kokomo is softball though. Living in northwest Indiana we have played in these towns more than once. Everybody knows everybody. And, they all know a stranger when they see one.

What I find troublesome is the week before, 30 miles away in Kokomo, Breanne Voiles, also a softball player, 14 yrs old, disappears from a park too.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by apples12
https://books.google.com/books?id=hU...hletes&f=false

I am picking up on the specific transcript of Mike Patty's statement, clearly prepared with thought. We learned, for instance, that the girls were excited about softball season opening, and had been practicing their batting stances the day before the murders.

The above link references a book that researches the hatred some misogynistic people have of female athletes. This got me thinking about the case in 2012 in Corpus Christi, Texas where two 19 year old women were raped and one was murdered in a remote area near a park overlook. One girl, the survivor, believes in her heart that this was a hate crime targeting her as a lesbian. She was also shot in the head, but lived.

Has anyone thought about this angle? It addresses a possible motive for the murders.

Seems pretty ridiculous and far-fetched to me.

Indiana had a bill in the legislature regarding hate crimes during the month of February which was ultimately shot down, for the second year in a row a week after the murders. IMO the topic was controversial in a conservative state. No so ridiculous...IMHO.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by apples12 https://books.google.com/books?id=hU...hletes&f=false

We are trying to identify a man by what he wore that day.

Correct. There are 2 aspects to the man's clothing/ accessories IMO:

One, did or does anyone recognize the man in that outfit that day or shortly before or after like as hikers, security cams, accidentally captured on photo or other video, co-workers, neighbor, partner, friend etc..

Two, anyone who recalls someone, who discarded their clothing ( jeans, hoodie, jacket, hat, boots.. ) all of a sudden, even though they used to be in good shape, or lost or misplaced it etc.., does not wear a watch any more or switched watch from right to left wrist all of a sudden etc..

IMO the boots may end up playing a key role in this crime. They may have the killer's shoe/boot-print.

-Nin

I have a mental picture of this sitting in a dirty chair and drinking a cheap beer in a seedy motel, laughing his butt off. I want to smash something!

My take on the connection to the two case is that with the use of 'At this time', they are certainly investigating whether there is a connection, but as of now, they haven't found anything concrete. Whether they will or not, I certainly don't know.

To me BG's clothing does not stand out
There is nothing defining about what he was wearing.

I can't see his face clearly , so I could be looking directly at him and wouldn't realize it

As far as releasing video to see his stride, It may or may not help. Certainly hasn't helped in MB's case, and that person had a very unusual way of walking

I hope they have DNA. I think they have DNA. Everyone leaves something behind. May not have a match yet.

All JMO

It's my opinion they'd never be able to link the two cases until they've interrogated THIS perp

Which might be something he never wore before or after that day. :(

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Geez, the plot thickens.
It never dawned on me that he may have never worn the clothes before
February 13th, only that he was not likely to wear them again.

Anything is possible.

I'm frustrated by the 24 hour TV news channels. They are all so wrapped up in "The First 100 Days" that I barely hear any actual news.

Perhaps it's the time of day I flip around the channels- 6 AM and then again around 8 PM, but it's all politics. They have the platform to put this guys face in front of millions. I'm sure they have, but I haven't seen it much. I know they have mentioned the case, but they could definitely talk about it more and show his picture more.

I'm talking about CNN, Fox and MSNBC. Not shows like Inside Edition or the Today Show.

It's frustrating. Someone waiting in an airport could be watching CNN and recognize him. But nope, it's all 24 hour politics.

JMO and all of that. end of rant.

I have seen it on Fox news several times, and on my local news too.

Really? There was a bill advanced through the legislature on Feb 7, 2017 which sought to increase the punishment for hate crimes committed in Indiana. On February 22, 2017 this bill was shot down. It seems to me that the topic deserves some consideration.

Hate crime against?

Female sports players?

I really don't think they are going to tell us if they have DNA unless there is an arrest and maybe not even until there is a trial. But they have been collecting DNA samples from people while investigating this case so it's certainly possible they have DNA or that they are very hopeful that they do.

Ah, I was referring only to the suspect(s) DNA from the crime scene.

Has it been confirmed as to what the footprints looked like that searchers followed? Size and how many, etc.?

Thankfully Breanne was just recently found safe in Clinton County. Article dated March 3, 2017
http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/l...cle_e9cdbf1c-003d-11e7-8c2b-87d5e9b97bab.html

My connection to Delphi and Kokomo is softball though. Living in northwest Indiana we have played in these towns more than once. Everybody knows everybody. And, they all know a stranger when they see one.

What I find troublesome is the week before, 30 miles away in Kokomo, Breanne Voiles, also a softball player, 14 yrs old, disappears from a park too.

Breanne Voiles was found safe though.
http://www.washtimesherald.com/indi...cle_febad413-163d-5a66-be5b-7569a6d489d1.html

She was found safe and was a runaway http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?329785-IN-Breanne-Voiles-14-Kokomo-4-Feb-2017/page2

[video=twitter;839867829453225989]https://twitter.com/JessicaHayesTV/status/839867829453225989[/video]

Jessica Hayes‏
Verified account
@JessicaHayesTV 19m
19 minutes ago

'Those girls loved each..neither one left each other’s side,' said Libby's grandfather. Truly overwhelming. Please come fwd w info. #DELPHI

I love this sentiment and I admire that loyalty in Abby and Libby - actually sticking together was the very brave thing to do.

But I had the hard talk with my teen daughters this morning in which I told them that, perhaps, the best chance for survival for both would be the escape of one.

They both burst into tears at the thought of leaving the other. That was a hard conversation for all of us and I am not sure they would heed that advice. I think it is so engrained in them to be loyal and not to abandon the other - how could a mother not be warmed by that devotional love?

I am not sure, that while splitting up is perhaps the tactical chance for both surviving, that any of us could really do it.

Ah, I was referring only to the suspect(s) DNA from the crime scene.

I know. I don't think they are going to tell us if they have DNA from the crime scene. But they are collecting DNA from possible suspects, which tells me that they might be looking for a match to DNA from the crime scene. Possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3