IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mental picture of this sitting in a dirty chair and drinking a cheap beer in a seedy motel, laughing his butt off. I want to smash something!

I just got a mental picture of that guy putting his beer down when there's a knock on his door. Opens door, its the cops with an arrest warrant, he no longer laughs. :jail:

In my opinion, BG just needed to grab one girl as a 'hostage' to make the other one comply.
What an awful scenario to be put in. Do "x" or I throw your friend off the bridge. Ugh. What else would one really do with their friend in that scenario but comply.
This 'human' who did this makes me sick to my stomach. I really hope today is the day.

Someone may have already postulated this and I'm not sure if it is consistent with the actual size of the pillar - but directly to the left of the pillar the thing that appears shiny as if being hit by some sunlight looks like a crow bar sticking out of the ground or the space between the tracks and the pillar. Perhaps it is an old metal support like guruagain suggested, but either way that would be a dangerous weapon. I don't believe cause of death details have been revealed, so who knows if that's even anything relevant at all. Has anyone been able to determine whether it is still visible in photos/ videos of the same spot taken after the girls were found?

JMO - As of right now there is no dna evidence. I do however believe they are still going through every piece of evidence looking for some.

1. They cant tell us they have some if they dont, then if we have an arrest they would have to tell us they lied about having dna and that the arrest was made on circumstantial evidence... this would damage future relations with the public in investigations like these...

2. They dont want to tell the public they dont have any dna because that would give the upper hand to the perp... after all anyone who follows cases knows that without dna to tie a person to a crime scene its very difficult to get a conviction, even with a confession....

Without dna even if we find bg we are a long ways away from a conviction. JMO

[video=twitter;839913182097510401]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839913182097510401[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine‏Verified account @ISPIndianapolis
We are asking people to avoid duplicating their own tip. We review every one but you may not be contacted. #Delphi

Not trying to be funny here but when the LEO said "anyone with a blue jacket..." I kind of gasped. I thought, wait, do I have to turn in my husband? I thought it was a pretty dangerous statement - way too generic.

Reminds me of le saying it was a white van in the beltway sniper shootings, it was a chevrolet caprice.

Someone may have already postulated this and I'm not sure if it is consistent with the actual size of the pillar - but directly to the left of the pillar the thing that appears shiny as if being hit by some sunlight looks like a crow bar sticking out of the ground or the space between the tracks and the pillar. Perhaps it is an old metal support like guruagain suggested, but either way that would be a dangerous weapon. I don't believe cause of death details have been revealed, so who knows if that's even anything relevant at all. Has anyone been able to determine whether it is still visible in photos/ videos of the same spot taken after the girls were found?

Pixels are tricky little devils. Don't let them fool you.

I don't agree with any of that.

My connection to Delphi and Kokomo is softball though. Living in northwest Indiana we have played in these towns more than once. Everybody knows everybody. And, they all know a stranger when they see one.

What I find troublesome is the week before, 30 miles away in Kokomo, Breanne Voiles, also a softball player, 14 yrs old, disappears from a park too.

I believe that Breanne Voiles was a runaway that was found safe on March 3.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry if this was already mentioned (way behind today). I think the question was if he (Mike Patty) had a message for killer.

Correct, I was able to hear that particular question.

Not trying to be funny here but when the LEO said "anyone with a blue jacket..." I kind of gasped. I thought, wait, do I have to turn in my husband? I thought it was a pretty dangerous statement - way too generic.

IMO... He was just emphasizing that NO tip is too small, and did not mean we should literally call in everyone we know that owns a blue jacket. He was just setting the baseline at 0. Nothing too small, (but I suppose he gave some people credit for common sense, who really haven't earned it).

I agree, he looks like any generic guy to most of us. If I see a photo of a group and my son or husband is in there, I can spot them pretty quickly. You just 'know' your people... By the way they stand, carry their arms, hands, tilt head, whatever.... This guy isn't familiar to us, but somebody does know him and they aren't talking. To the person who knows him well, he will be recognized immediately. Someone simply isn't talking.

Lol, I agree. Sadly it may point to their utter desperation at this point, OR they are trying to not spook someone they are watching?

Ugh who knows anymore. I'm getting the taste of dog tail in my mouth lately...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

As far as i remember you are correct, the only thing that makes comparible is two young girls, jmo the girls in iowa were on bikes, these two were on foot, the two in iowa were found over 50 mes from their bikes in their neighborhood,these girls were found were they were hiking/walking. I still don't think they have dna from the items they have. Jmo

Just to clarify, Elizabeth lived in Evansdale. Their bikes were found about 1 mile from her home on the bike trail by Meyers Lake. No, I don't have a link for that info. but it was mentioned many times by family and LE that is the distance. Their bodies were found no more than 22 miles from Meyers Lake at Seven Bridges County park. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sev...7573a63f70!2m2!1d-92.2895119!2d42.4613289!5i1

Sooooo... the perp saw them the day before saw they were athletes, female athletes and he has hatred for those types of females so he stalks them all the way to the bridge the next day then kills them???? Am I understanding this theory Apples12?

Many people seem to be ridiculing this theory, but I think it's worth talking about or at least considering. IMO, it's no more absurd than some of the other motives proposed here like retaliation or revenge.

I personally believe that this was most likely a sexually motivated crime. However, there are some things about that theory that don't sit right with me. For example, many predators who attack adolescents do so not out of particular preference but because of accessibility and ease of control. How does that fit with the decision to assault a pair of girls? Two girls means twice as many variables.

Hatred, for either of the girls individually or for something they may have represented to his twisted psyche, could explain some of his behavior. And hatred as a motive doesn't have to be inconsistent with sexual motivation -- think of Gary Ridgway, who believed that he was on a moral crusade to rid the world of unclean prostitutes -- which didn't stop him from having sex with them.

I don't think it should be rejected out of hand just because the girls weren't his chronological peers. If his emotional self was stunted during adolescence, it could be the behavior or appearance of adolescent girls that triggers some sort of pathological rage inside of him.

All my opinion only.

I agree, he looks like any generic guy to most of us. If I see a photo of a group and my son or husband is in there, I can spot them pretty quickly. You just 'know' your people... By the way they stand, carry their arms, hands, tilt head, whatever.... This guy isn't familiar to us, but somebody does know him and they aren't talking. To the person who knows him well, he will be recognized immediately. Someone simply isn't talking.

or their tip is still in the queue.

BBM

Or ....they are talking and they just haven't gotten to their tip yet. They have a lot of tips to wade through. We just don't know if someone has hit the nail on the head or not with a tip.

[video=twitter;839913182097510401]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839913182097510401[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine‏Verified account @ISPIndianapolis
We are asking people to avoid duplicating their own tip. We review every one but you may not be contacted. #Delphi

oh my, that's extra frustrating to think that some people may be so convinced that they have something important to share with LE that they actually call or email more than once and badger them about it. Unless it's someone who SERIOUSLY thinks they know the identity of the killer, in which case they should IMO call 911 or a direct line to the police station or better yet go in and talk to them face to face to address it immediately... but any other tip short of thinking one knows the killer does not warrant that kind of behavior. I feel so bad for them having to deal with that kind of immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth