IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would report it privately via private message to the facebook page admins and let them know that it's being plagiarized from another site, if your'e sure it's not nana herself posting them. maybe PM her here first to find out?

Technically, the person posting it says the info/photos come from 'website with an acquaintance who lives 2 hrs away from Delphi' - these are details/pics from her (the acquaintance's) trip there, so not claiming it is their info/pics. Just would make more sense to post a link, to me.

Just saw #1Nana's photos and text from her visit to Delphi posted on the FB page by someone (comment section).
My photos ended up there as well. I had to have an admin from that page remove the entire post.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I would report it privately via private message to the facebook page admins and let them know that it's being plagiarized from another site, if your'e sure it's not nana herself posting them. maybe PM her here first to find out?

Er, that's kind of a sticky wicket in my opinion. Asking someone about their actual identity is a big no no here.

Just let the admin of the page know it was posted elsewhere and 'possibly' taken without permission.

JMO

ETA; This is another reason all pictures need links to the source or if you own it to make that clear as well.

I've been thinking about the day LE arrests a suspect. Will they be as tight-lipped about details of the perp as they have been about revealing details of the crime? Will we get info that would let us know if any of the theories posited by people are true or partly true?

I just imagine being frustrated due to lack of info released when that time comes.

The saving grace will be that they caught him finally and justice will be done for Libby and Abby.

I think PeeWee Herman sums up best how I am feeling about this case and not having any new information, staring at the same photos listening to that audio over and over...

[FONT=&quot]Pee-wee:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...[/FONT]
OK. Now I have PeeWees signature laugh stuck in my head. Earworm!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Technically, the person posting it says the info/photos come from 'website with an acquaintance who lives 2 hrs away from Delphi' - these are details/pics from her (the acquaintance's) trip there, so not claiming it is their info/pics. Just would make more sense to post a link, to me.

plus the fact that they're sharing someone elses personal photographs.. that were only shared to this website, not to the media to be distributed freely or something. I believe nana posted them here as attachments, which means you have to be a member here to view them, which implies they were meant to be shared only with members of this site... they were not posted in a public imgur album or anything.... I would still report it if it was my photos but JMO.

I've been thinking about the day LE arrests a suspect. Will they be as tight-lipped about details of the perp as they have been about revealing details of the crime? Will we get info that would let us know if any of the theories posited by people are true or partly true?

I just imagine being frustrated due to lack of info released when that time comes.

The saving grace will be that they caught him finally and justice will be done for Libby and Abby.

IMO we wont ever know what really happened unless there is a trial.

IMO

It is not as frustrating as you think
It feels wonderful to know a criminal of the worst kind has been apprehended
And, when he or they are named.. you can freely sleuth them

On the day of the arrest, they will most likely only give his name, the location where he was picked up, where he's from and possibly what he does for a living, IMO.

Er, that's kind of a sticky wicket in my opinion. Asking someone about their actual identity is a big no no here.

Just let the admin of the page know it was posted elsewhere and 'possibly' taken without permission.

JMO

ETA; This is another reason all pictures need links to the source or if you own it to make that clear as well.

I didn't suggest asking someone their personal Identity. I suggested PMming #1nana here and saying "just so you know, someone has posted your photos on the fb group. here is a link in case you didn't know about it and want to follow up." It's just a common courtesy.

I think he must have stalked them there specifically because he was a pervert/sk or they made him angry somehow when he encountered them- maybe he was exposing himself and became angry when he thought they took his picture or something. If he stalked them, I don't think it was through sm because that could have been traced by now, I assume. I don't think it was a hate crime because of who they were or a crime of random opportunity.

Please identify this person.gif
click

Next major clue: Can you identify this person !!??

We feel as though someone will recognize this individual.

Please call in your tip to 1-800-UNSOLVED......( but only call once.....no one will get back to you)

SPECULATING: You know, I'm not sure I could leave a stranger let alone someone I cared about. I'm just glad abducting two victims is so statistically rare otherwise there'd be many more victims.

Now Im thinking this could be some gun nut, 27-35, who happened to be in that area.

IMO we wont ever know what really happened unless there is a trial.

Let me clarify: I was not referring to details of how the crime was committed, how he intercepted the girls, etc.

I was referring to if we would know if he was local or out of state, how they found him, etc. The crime itself won't be revealed until the trial, I expect.

I really hope this is feeling the heat.
He probably walked away from those two girls feeling quite proud of the evil acts he had done. Obviously knew they would be found quickly and sat waiting for his crimes to be reported on TV.
I don't think he expected his picture and voice to broadcast to up and down the country. Thanks to those little girl's who gave everyone a clue as to who took their lives.

Let me clarify: I was not referring to details of how the crime was committed, how he intercepted the girls, etc.

I was referring to if we would know if he was local or out of state, how they found him, etc. The crime itself won't be revealed until the trial, I expect.

On the day of the arrest, they will most likely only give his name, the location where he was picked up, where he's from and possibly what he does for a living, IMO.

Those questions I think would be answered if we had an arrest.... I think it would be really hard to keep those facts quiet. I would like to know those answers as well

Just saw #1Nana's photos and text from her visit to Delphi posted on the FB page by someone (comment section).

Do you think someone took them from here?? Btw, it wasn't me that posted/shared them anywhere on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member