IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can feel the frustration in some of the posts this case causes. A new day, a new PC and nothing new really, or so it seems. Everyone take a deep breath or a break...It bothers me when people are rude to one another...imo!

<modsnip>If LE has a very detailed tip and the tipster is very confident that they know the killer, would LE then release a bit more of the video or audio to that tipster to verify anything with them?

Exactly then he maybe would have been caught
Jmo they maybe should have held off on releasing that photo for a bit.
Um, if the picture did not exist, then no one would know what to look for. Am I missing something?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I disagree because, obviously, there was a better chance of someone recognizing him from the photo than from a written description.
Except OP said if the picture didn't EXIST. Anyway, sorry just being pishy

plus the fact that they're sharing someone elses personal photographs.. that were only shared to this website, not to the media to be distributed freely or something. I believe nana posted them here as attachments, which means you have to be a member here to view them, which implies they were meant to be shared only with members of this site... they were not posted in a public imgur album or anything.... I would still report it if it was my photos but JMO.

Those photos are currently on a google drive link posted in the Media Thread. Maybe they should be watermarked.

<modsnip> If LE has a very detailed tip and the tipster is very confident that they know the killer, would LE then release a bit more of the video or audio to that tipster to verify anything with them?

That's an interesting thought........

No. The OP I was responding to said they thought maybe not showing the photo so early on in the case might have helped identify the perp.

Do you think someone took them from here?? Btw, it wasn't me that posted/shared them anywhere on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely, It was pretty much a cut/paste of the huge post you did when you got back. <modsnip>

This site keeps crashing before I can finish. I don't know anything about the drug community. Is there a code of honor among addicts to NOT rat on each other?

This might be a case of the perp trying to get back at someone for a perceived wrong. Someone maybe the girls didn't even know they knew imo.

I still think if LE had the photos and held off for a while maybe the dude would still be walking around in those very clothes.

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand. I was looking at the thread for Abigail and Liberty via tapatalk earlier on. Did my eyes deceive me or was there a sideways shot of the suspect on the first page alongside the bridge photos? It isn't there now an I'm wondering if I'm going mad.

Thanks,

Ashley

I think so, too. I (and several others) posited way back that he likely grabbed Abby first because she was lighter and easier to control or plain old grab up and carry, forcing Libby to comply as well. (Which caused some pitchforks to break out, claiming "body shaming" and calling Libby less attractive:facepalm:)

Yet it would certainly make abducting two strong young women easier if the perp has control of one girl, making the other go along in hopes it would save her friend from threat of harm. And grabbing the smaller framed girl would be the logical choice were one a deranged, sick, evil ......

I totally despise this sick pig of a man. :(

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest. Back to lurky loo.

In my opinion, BG just needed to grab one girl as a 'hostage' to make the other one comply.
What an awful scenario to be put in. Do "x" or I throw your friend off the bridge. Ugh. What else would one really do with their friend in that scenario but comply.
This 'human' who did this makes me sick to my stomach. I really hope today is the day.

Exactly then he maybe would have been caught
Jmo they maybe should have held off on releasing that photo for a bit.

Without the photo LE would have had (I believe) nothing to go on!

After recently reading 'Born Bent' about the murders Leslie Allen Williams committed, I absolutely believe ONE person can subdue and/or murder two girls alone. He was able to with no problem. So scary and sad.

I still think if LE had the photos and held off for a while maybe the dude would still be walking around in those very clothes.

Not to be graphic but unless he strangled these girls I doubt his clothing would be all that wearable after the murders. Blood is hard to get out and I would doubt he went home and Shouted the hell out of his jacket. JMO

Right, it is bugging me that Libby did her best to have this guy caught and not one person can double up on it.

Has there been a call for anywhere and everywhere in Delphi to rewind through their CCTV? I know it it a tight knit community and everyone is helping out but some times these things need to be spoon fed to be sure. I have not seen a call for CCTV.

Is anyone missing a blue jacket or jeans from their washing lines? I know when my sister's take my clothes I don't realise it until the day I go to put it on and it is gone. Maybe someone is unknowingly missing these items of clothing.

LE need to release the video that was captured where he is walking towards them. Given that it is grainy, he is some distance behind, I am not sure what they are hiding by not showing us a few seconds worth of video. It could be the case cracker.

The press conference was a very composed affair, but I am not sure it would have an impact for someone caught in a situation where they suspect the man they love of commiting this crime. It has to be said: the man you are protecting, be it a husband, son, father, brother, uncle... he has taken the loves of two young girls and that is disgusting. He does not deserve your protection, you can love him for the rest of your life but he does not deserve your protection.

Please, somebody help.

Um, if the picture did not exist, then no one would know what to look for. Am I missing something?

Yes they would need other clues.
Witness descriptions.
DNA
Prints. Finger and foot.

But ....
I think they should have held off on releasing the photo for a bit.

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand. I was looking at the thread for Abigail and Liberty via tapatalk earlier on. Did my eyes deceive me or was there a sideways shot of the suspect on the first page alongside the bridge photos? It isn't there now an I'm wondering if I'm going mad.

Thanks,

Ashley

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics