IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had another possible theory keep crossing my thoughts ... could he have hung them? I can't even type that here ... it hurts to think of how he could have left a relatively clean crime scene. (and I could be wrong for thinking any of this, JMO)

We don't know he left a "pristine" crime scene. The scene was probably cleaned up quite well before Mr. Logan saw it.

I have had another possible theory keep crossing my thoughts ... could he have hung them? I can't even type that here ... it hurts to think of how he could have left a relatively clean crime scene. (and I could be wrong for thinking any of this, JMO)

Think of what that would involve and the situation in which this crime occurred.

I think the odds of that type of killing is extremely low in this case. Not impossible but improbable.

I thought of it too...but was afraid to say it. He could of drown them too...but I think he killed them in a rage so it was brutal. I personally think it was a knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drowning, strangulation or blunt force trauma are my opinions. What tears me apart the most is why could they not be identified until the autopsy was performed? My father was a Detective in Texas for almost 30 years, my brother has been one for the last 10, neither of them has had to have a body identified through autopsy. IMO, if they would release some detail about the condition of the bodies or the COD, that person sitting on the fence might just be swayed.

I felt that was off as well but then they had open casket funerals.... ????

I wish there was something I could add to help solve this case but sadly this is beginning to look a lot like the case in Iowa...cold

Would there have been others helping the perp if it was a hanging, could one man do that by himself?

Wait, was there evidence or even speculation of a hanging? I hadn't heard that before

I want to know an official description of what LE thinks of the BG. Why cant we get that? Height, Weight, Hair color description possibly of it, approx. age, description is he wearing a hat or is that his hair....normally LE releases what they think they see in the picture yes?

I wonder if they are simply not sure and don't want to hinder someone from sending in a tip if let's say they estimated his height at 6 feet tall, and the potential tipster doesn't turn in a tip because he knows the guy he was to turn in was 5'8". They want all tips. They even described him by stating he "appeared" to be a white male instead of just "white Male."

Wait, was there evidence or even speculation of a hanging? I hadn't heard that before

People are speculating. Nothing came from LE regarding cause of death. Manner of death was stated as homicide. Cause of death has not been noted by LE anywhere.

I think LE definitely knew the identifies of the girls when found. Waiting until autopsy to officially identify them was just part of the routine.

Jmo
I don't think there was blood.
Strangled or drowned.

I don't think he lives there or works there.
I don't think he has family anywhere around there.
Jmo

So how do you maintain control of the other while you are strangling or drowning the first?

Yes they would need other clues.
Witness descriptions.
DNA
Prints. Finger and foot.

But ....
I think they should have held off on releasing the photo for a bit.

I am glad they released the photo quickly.

This practice seems to be standard procedure and appears to be practical.

Remember, identity based on the picture is just as likely from seeing him prior to the crime. Also, the picture contains more than just the clothes he was wearing.

The above is my opinion only.

I wondered that myself after I thought maybe that white thing in his shirt was some kind of hook of some sort.

Now Im thinking this could be some gun nut, 27-35, who happened to be in that area.

In other words - someone who was prepared (maybe unintentionally?) to commit a crime like this and just got lucky? So he took advantage of the situation.

I think it's possible.

I can't get over how smart these girls were to capture his image. So proud of them.

why are we even discussing or even speculating on a COD....? Nothings been released as of yet on the COD.

Ok forgive me if I am missing something here.....If they did not have DNA from the perp then why would they be testing peoples DNA? In case they find DNA down the road? Is that the norm?

Yes. DNA is useless if you can't match it to the owner. That's what they are attempting to do now. Either they have DNA now, but it doesn't match anyone in the databanks; or, the lab is still testing to see if DNA can be extracted from the evidence, and want samples just in case. (Personally, I think it's the former.)

At any rate, it does not always happen overnight as many believe. Sometimes years pass before DNA is extractedd and then matched. I know of one case that finally was solved when a special vacuum cleaner was used to collect touch DNA particles from the murder weapon, a rock, which had been in evidence storage for years. The suspect was convicted, btw.

Is that for certain? I was going to ask about that.

somewhere in the threads there was a link to an article I believe that stated they had open caskets... there were discussions about it and no ever claimed that was misinformation that I am aware of .... if someone knows different please let us know

Is that for certain? I was going to ask about that.

They were open.

Music played while weeping mourners – many of them teenagers – filed past the white, open caskets of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14, and talked with their family members on the floor of the school gymnasium. Many people brought flowers or mementos. Large photos of the girls were mounted on easels along the path to the caskets.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_4b1989d8-f7db-11e6-9f4b-ff5056c72de5.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove