IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned in a previous post of mine about Leslie Williams, he was easily able to subdue and murder two sisters at the same time. He also murdered others. But here is a snippet of how he was able to take down the two sisters. IMO there are probably many different ways to do so. Ways that us "normal" people may not even be able to fathom or think up. JMO

http://www.crimeindetroit.com/documents/091192 Serial Killer Guilty tells of Abducting, Slaying.pdf

So how do you maintain control of the other while you are strangling or drowning the first?

No. The OP I was responding to said they thought maybe not showing the photo so early on in the case might have helped identify the perp.
No. Go back. Imp said if the picture did NOT EXIST.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Really hoped there would be something to get our teeth in too today. (and yes I know they are not here to provide clues for online sleuths but still..)
But just feel empty by the whole situation.
Nothing is any clearer to me. I just hope the FBI/LE are keeping things this closely under wraps for a really good reason.

Sadly IMO

Let me clarify: I was not referring to details of how the crime was committed, how he intercepted the girls, etc.

I was referring to if we would know if he was local or out of state, how they found him, etc. The crime itself won't be revealed until the trial, I expect.

Once he is arrested and charged
We can find all that out we can snoop to our hearts content.

somewhere in the threads there was a link to an article I believe that stated they had open caskets... there were discussions about it and no ever claimed that was misinformation that I am aware of .... if someone knows different please let us know

That was from a blog that can not be named here. Total speculation.

EDIT: If there was another confirmed source, I'm not aware of it.

It took 2 1/2 to 3 years in our case to link him up with the previous crime as he had nothing in the database before then.

That was from a blog that can not be named here. Total speculation.

EDIT: If there was another confirmed source, I'm not aware of it.

See my post just above. It was confirmed in a MSM source. They were both open at the memorial.

SBM -

You say "imagine if you thought you knew this guy"... but I specifically said the only exception to my postulation was IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE GUY.

I said that IMO if your tip is NOT ABOUT THINKING YOU KNOW WHO THE SUSPECT IS, then you should send it in and trust that they will review it.

IF YOUR TIP IS ABOUT THE FACT YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHO THE SUSPECT IS YOU SHOULDN"T USE AN AUTOMATED TIP LINE OR AN EMAIL YOU SHOULD CALL 911 IMO OR GO TO THE STATION AND TELL THEM IN PERSON OR CALL A DIRECT LINE.

If someone's "tip" is NOT about the suspect, but rather about something they think they see in the photo or the hat/hoodie looks like it has a patch that looks like it's from an Oregon Truck Stop or something, that does NOT warrant calling/emailing multiple times and badgering them, and yes it is a sign of immaturity IMO to not be able to follow the instructions of LE and trust in them to do their job, or alternatively figure out that their tip is of such critical nature that they need to go straight to the station or call a direct line to tell them that right away. Attempting to justify repeat calls/emails for something OTHER THAN actual suspect identification information with "but I feel scared" is not logical, IMO, and does not work, IMO.

Agree with all of this. I somehow missed your qualifier in the previous post.

I am glad they released the photo quickly.

This practice seems to be standard procedure and appears to be practical.

Remember, identity based on the picture is just as likely from seeing him prior to the crime. Also, the picture contains more than just the clothes he was wearing.

The above is my opinion only.

I agree with your opinion. The is obviously a threat to the community. If LE has a photo or video of someone suspected of murdering two children, what good can possibly come out of them "sitting" on it?

I'm sure ever dark blue coat in Delphi was thrown away by every man.

"Spreading unconfirmed information or rumors could be detrimental to our case because it could lead people to believe, people who might have information about this case, to believe that we're closer to solving it or that we have information that we don't," says Perrine.

For the past three weeks, the community has come together to support Libby and Abby's families. They've installed orange light bulbs and donated more than $200,000 for a reward.

"The love that's poured upon us and the support is welcome," says Patty. "We could sure use that right now. Thank you for that."

"It's not easy and a lot of people are putting a lot of work into this and we're hoping that the tip is there and we're going to find it," added Perrine.

http://wsbt.com/news/local/family-of-liberty-german-speaks-out-for-the-first-time

I agree with your opinion. The is obviously a threat to the community. If LE has a photo or video of someone suspected of murdering two children, what good can possibly come out of them "sitting" on it?
Because LE has a vague idea of what the dude looks like.
You tell him u have his picture he changes his appearance. Harder to find.
Jmo

Cause of death should be released.....why would they withhold that? Its been long enough and it wont impact the investigation at this point....

This has been discussed as nauseum, I know, but IMO this guy came to the trail planning to attack SOMEONE. The jacket looks stuffed to the gills with whatever tools/equipment/sedation drugs...He was on a mission, IMO. Not out for a walk, gets ticked and attacks.

Also, something that stuck out to me this morning...the Nashville perp who was just caught...it was random, they caught him on video and didn't know who he was yet in a city with almost 700,000-800,000 people LE was able to make an arrest. They did have DNA and bc it was a random attack he didn't cover his tracks to or from her apt. He didn't know he would attack this young woman until the situation presented itself. All of this makes me believe this guy knew exactly what he was doing and took all of the proper steps before and after to make it difficult to find him. This is just my opinion...major sicko we're dealing with here. Unfortunately an intelligent sicko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I'm just here because I saw WS's Facebook page mention the videos that Grayhuze made (sorry if I misspelled that). THANK YOU! Awesome work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove