IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T stay safe! we had the storm here too but luckily I haven't lost power

Hello all. Due to the bad storm here it left my area without power until possibly late Sunday eve. I watched parts of what Libbys grandfather said. I balled my eyes out. If I can find a room to rent for a few days I'll be able to catch up on here and rewatch the press conference. I send my love and prayers to Libbys Grandparents and Abby's parents. Also to everyone working hard to find this ! (LE) my heart just aches for all. I've read some of you guys statements on here and wanted to say Kudos! Pretty good theories! 🤓Steelman absolutely agree with what ya said!
You all rock! As far as the someone knows him. Come forward! 🕇🕯❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

if they were shot , people could call in tips about guns etc......if they were killed with a knife..etc......people tend to home in on things better with my details given....without compromising the investigation....other people have been killed and they release the info ....I get peoples points about keeping some things confidential but we aren't getting event the basics from LE IMO

I agree we aren't getting the basics from LE, but what would a "tip about guns" look like? How about a "tip about knives?" It's way too generic unless there is something VERY unique about the weapon used.

I understand what you're saying but with respect, they actually are monsters masquerading as normal human beings. JMO

I completely agree. Very well said, as usual. We have an image in our heads of what a violent criminal looks like and most of the time it is dead wrong. I talk a lot about this in my career and is part of a larger needed societal shift in perspective. Referring to violent criminals as psychopaths, monsters only serves to make us feel better and separate ourselves as human beings from such horrific acts. The reality more often than not, though, is that "they" are not monsters at all. They have spouses, children, careers, neighbors, attend church, engage in hobbies just like anyone else. This is what makes it so hard for family and friends of potential or even identified suspects to believe it or speak up. It isn't because they are terrible, insensitive, evil people but because the crime seems so uncharacteristic that their brain can't make sense of it and attempting to make sense of it is so emotionally difficult that it feels safer to hold onto hope that it didn't happen. It must be someone else.

I am worried the case is going cold and he may not be caught until it happens again. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I completely agree. Very well said, as usual. We have an image in our heads of what a violent criminal looks like and most of the time it is dead wrong. I talk a lot about this in my career and is part of a larger needed societal shift in perspective. Referring to violent criminals as psychopaths, monsters only serves to make us feel better and separate ourselves as human beings from such horrific acts. The reality more often than not, though, is that "they" are not monsters at all. They have spouses, children, careers, neighbors, attend church, engage in hobbies just like anyone else. This is what makes it so hard for family and friends of potential or even identified suspects to believe it or speak up. It isn't because they are terrible, insensitive, evil people but because the crime seems so uncharacteristic that their brain can't make sense of it and attempting to make sense of it is so emotionally difficult that it feels safer to hold onto hope that it didn't happen. It must be someone else.

I am worried the case is going cold and he may not be caught until it happens again. JMO.

bbm
Oh there monsters alright. Psychopaths... they just often wear a veneer of normalcy, they hide behind wives, and children...girlfriends and jobs, volunteering, church communities ...but most of them slip up, eventually, They just wear a mask of sanity, but they are soulless and they can't maintain that human disguise forever.

I agree we aren't getting the basics from LE, but what would a "tip about guns" look like? How about a "tip about knives?" It's way too generic unless there is something VERY unique about the weapon used.

I don't think we are talking sacrifice here, at least I hope not. I would be interested to know if one of the girls had rope burns on her wrists and ankles indicating he tied her up and made her watch. I stand beside my statement that he has tried before and failed or these two are his latest victims. I feel there is signs of strangulation, busted blood vessels in their eyes, bruised necks etc. This was very intimate for him, judging by the voice, he showed no stress.

I think it was very.easy.for one man to.controll 2 little.girls.
I'll kill u if u scream and I'll kill your friend if u run.

I just thought of something.

It is that time of year once again in Florida where a lot of out-of-state people come down here for various "activities."

Maybe the perp decided to leave town after killing those two poor little girls and seek out "warmer weather."

I ran a quick search in the FL sex offenders and predators list, 1 mile within our home, and a list of 10 names came up.

Ten.

Within a one-mile radius.

I doubt any of them are the creep who murdered these poor little girls.

But we do get a lot of out of state people who end up registered as offenders.

Sickening. I cannot wait to move out of here. I have too many animadversions about Florida.

I don't think we are talking sacrifice here, at least I hope not. I would be interested to know if one of the girls had rope burns on her wrists and ankles indicating he tied her up and made her watch. I stand beside my statement that he has tried before and failed or these two are his latest victims. I feel there is signs of strangulation, busted blood vessels in their eyes, bruised necks etc. This was very intimate for him, judging by the voice, he showed no stress.

So you're saying there could be prior surviving victims that might come forward if this information was released?

I understand what you're saying but with respect, they actually are monsters masquerading as normal human beings. JMO
Yes, the point is not that their behavior isn't monster -ish but that the individuals do not look like "monsters" or behave like monsters in every action. They look like a neighbor, friend, spouse, father, relative...

I'm certainly not saying the crime is "normal" but that our image of who would do such a thing is often not the reality.

In my work the focus is on child sexual abusers. Sexual abusers are not, as a rule, the creepy guys passing out candy from a van. 90% of the time they know the victim well, up to 70% of the time it is someone in a parental role.

MOO.

I wondered that myself after I thought maybe that white thing in his shirt was some kind of hook of some sort.

Early on I had felt that I saw an outline of a hook w/ like a perpendicular bar attached from a shadow / reflection in jacket... then I started looking at the business nearby and I just couldn't think about what I thought I could see in his jacket anymore :(

You can sense the frustration in the press conference, I feel like they may have a lot of small pieces of the puzzle and maybe even a lot of audio of the actual murders, but no large piece such as DNA or any tip that can link the identity of the man. At this point, I am still wondering if they even have a motive yet. There hasn't been any hint of sexual assault by LE, which is what most people speculate as a motive.

In the back of my mind, I wonder if this could have been a botched abduction attempt, to capture the girls alive and either hold them for his own pleasure, or to sell for sex trafficking. I think back to the case of Amanda Berry and the Ohio girls. http://people.com/crime/missing-girls-found-alive-after-10-years/ Here is a link to sex trafficking on the rise in Indiana. http://www.indianapolisrecorder.com/news/article_9b855730-de54-11e6-88c8-0fc76eeb665f.html Also just 30 minutes away in Kokomo on Oct. 11th of last year, Karena McClerkin disappeared without a trace and is still missing. Learning about these girls and how serious they were into softball, I can imagine them making a run for it or putting up a hell of a fight. BG could have known if he let them get away, they would call police right away and he would be caught. IMO there could be more to the motive than just a one time sexual assault.

BBM
Could you expand on how you come to that conclusion?

Respectfully, LE just today said to call in any and everything and let THEM decide what leads have value. (Paraphrased). I keep seeing posts from members telling others NOT to do the very thing the sheriff's office has implicitly asked the public TO do. I know there is good reasoning behind such "advice", but I have no reason to think investigators are "just saying that to be nice".

They are desperate at this point, IMO. I can only imagine how sick and frustrated they must be.

Absolutely! Call in someone who has a chipped tooth ect... They do not care! (maybe they found a tooth fragment!)
We don't know what might help, what won't help is discouraging people to call in tips!!

I can feel the frustration in some of the posts this case causes. A new day, a new PC and nothing new really, or so it seems. Everyone take a deep breath or a break...It bothers me when people are rude to one another...imo!

Absolutely!!! I get so darn uncomfortable and almost embarrassed for the poster when someone attacks or gets offended with their thought or idea. I admit, I'm a little timid. I post here because of the PEOPLE/MEMBERS[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]- I'm no longer afraid of getting my head cut off. I'm assuming there are a lot of people out here that lurk for just that reason. It's HARD to put yourself or you thoughts out there-disagreeing is one thing- but snark, taking offense with hostility and bullying shuts me up for days!! I bet we all feel kind of vulnerable when post?
This is a smart group of genuinely classy people. It feels good to reach out and be embraced:). What a cool online place this is!

Absolutely!!! I get so darn uncomfortable and almost embarrassed for the poster when someone attacks or gets offended with their thought or idea. I admit, I'm a little timid. I post here because of the PEOPLE/MEMBERS[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]- I'm no longer afraid of getting my head cut off. I'm assuming there are a lot of people out here that lurk for just that reason. It's HARD to put yourself or you thoughts out there-disagreeing is one thing- but snark, taking offense with hostility and bullying shuts me up for days!! I bet we all feel kind of vulnerable when post?
This is a smart group of genuinely classy people. It feels good to reach out and be embraced:). What a cool online place this is!

You guys are a really great part of my day❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members