IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;840286937013444610]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840286937013444610[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 4h
4 hours ago

Turn yourself in do the right thing be accountable for your actions--Mike Patty 2 person who killed his granddaughter Libby &her friend Abby

My brother-in-law became a grandfather at 31, believe it or not. So when he was 46 his granddaughter was 15. It is on the young end but entirely possible.

I'm the proud grandmother of 6, my oldest being 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's your biggest clue.

Find out how/why our killer was able to be out in the middle of nowhere at 2:00-3:00pm on a workday.

He maybe has taken early retirement. I know a guy who had 20 years in at a company, was fully vested and retired at 40.

[video=twitter;840339143305621505]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840339143305621505[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 15m
15 minutes ago

Mike Patty says everyday he gets up believing today is the day police will find who killed granddaughter Libby and her friend Abby Williams

I like this post a lot, and what this person suggested, should definitely be done,
and I'm sure Google head office would agree. I bet something could come of it.
I'm sure the guy Googled this !!! Only way he wouldn't, is that he used to live there,
and knew the area very well, or visits there for friends, or work on a regular basis.

That's a slippery slope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They tricked me. For the longest time I was convinced they had DNA due to their misleading article :(

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I think it's very very sad that 59 is doing misleading / inflammatory headlines and tweets.

I think of are there cases that we depended on local reporting.. e.g.Sierra's case..

O/T.. I still have an alert for her case (Sierra) and local media still does positive and reinforcing information and works with law enforcement imho

[video=twitter;840339424386928643]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840339424386928643[/video]

Emily Longnecker@EmilyWTHR 15m
15 minutes ago

Mike Patty says just one tip, the right tip will lead police to person who killed his granddaughter and friend Abby Williams

I wish we could access satellite imagery from February 13/14 and view any cars or activity near that area and follow them. I wonder if Google Earth can pull data from specific area of focus. Maybe if the search input was utilized for Delphi...excellent idea, Southpaw.

That would be nice however, we are supposedly not authorized to actively collect intelligence on citizens without a warrant. Wish that were true.

Well he certainly wasn't telling them to go down the hill to pick daisies.
No, but it could have been said before they were in danger. We don't even know if the voice is the same as the picture. A lot isn't known.

Moo

Since Libby German’s Grandfather spoke publicly Thursday for the first time since the murders, many more tips have come in to investigators. Mike Patty spoke again Friday morning to The Today Show about the search for the killer.

“11,000 tips is great. I really need one. One good one. That’s what I’m after,” said Patty told the Today Show.

Investigators think that voice is the same man from the picture.
Patty said he looks at the picture every day, several times a day. He’s got a message for the man in it.

“Turn yourself in. Do the right thing. Be accountable for your actions,” said Patty.

http://www.wthr.com/article/hundreds-of-new-tips-come-in-after-grandfather-speaks

That would be nice however, we are supposedly not authorized to actively collect intelligence on citizens without a warrant. Wish that were true.
You'd think with the surveillance state...

But we really don't know the context of why that was said.

Moo
True, we don't know that the voice is that of BG, that BG is the killer, that the voice is that of the killer, or even (gasp) that the killer is a man. Unless/until LE releases more info we are all pretty much shooting in the dark.

I just think it's important to keep what we know separate from what we suspect or imagine. :dunno:

JMHO

I think it's very very sad that 59 is doing misleading / inflammatory headlines and tweets.

I think of are there cases that we depended on local reporting.. e.g.Sierra's case..

O/T.. I still have an alert for her case (Sierra) and local media still does positive and reinforcing information and works with law enforcement imho

Police Superintendent Doug Carter didn't exactly confirm or deny having DNA in the video linked upthread. He mentioned the "human element and the scientific element" of the case and when the reporter asked if that includes DNA, he said "it does". So I think that's his way of saying they are testing for DNA, but they aren't going to tell the public if they actually have any DNA from the crime scene.

Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.”

http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

[video=twitter;840278659181248512]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840278659181248512[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 4h
4 hours ago

Investigators in Delphi case say more tips & leads have come in since Libby German's grandpa Mike Patty spoke yesterday.

What did he say to generate all thes tips?

Mud Puddle Discussion:

RTV6-WRTV Indianapolis 35 minute aerial video coverage provides a unique perspective from the day of recovery.

At approximately 2 minutes into the video, they focus quite a bit on a mud puddle and tire track appearances.

This location is adjacent to the Highway and near the overpass.

I am wondering if anyone seen LE car activity in this location?

Does anyone know what the circle of stones are?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[video]https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/[/video]

Attachments

• mud-puddle-overview.jpg
    mud-puddle-overview.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 665
  • mud-puddle-1.jpg
    mud-puddle-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 669
  • mud-puddle-2.jpg
    mud-puddle-2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 666
Thank you .... and he has raised her since a toddler, I believe? To me, he will be called her grandfather. no step needed ....he raised and loved her, and earned the title. I always hated referring to kids as "step" this -or -that. I am sure she didn't call him her "step-grampa" when speaking about him. Grampa, grandfather, grandpa, but no step. My husband is a grandpa, not a stepgrampa. :heartbeat:

But that's just me, and thank you for letting me rant just a touch. This was not a rant against anyone for trying to keep things straight .... just a mom who loves the kids and knows what a "grampa" is.

I hear you and I agree. I only indicated step- for clarity's sake. I personally haven't read the obituaries so I don't know how many grandparents there are. If none are deceased, there could potentially be four grandfathers and four grandmothers if there were remarriages. No offense intended.

In a perfect world we could have Google zoom their satellite images onto every crime scene and see who was parked there, what time they left and so on. But that's not realistic at all. If it where that simple, we wouldn't need a whole forum dedicated to solving missing persons cases instead the magical Google would just zoom in and tell us what car picked up all the missing kids. Satellite imagery is a lot more complex than that not to mention laws and all........

You need to ask a moderator, I can't answer that, sorry.

Last time I said a theory needs to be based around known facts I got told that is not the case, and I have always believed it to be so..

I think I was the one who told you that, but then later someone, maybe a moderator, made a post that said it IS the case.. I was looking for that quote last night but couldn't find it, and in the "forum rules" link at the top of the site it doesn't say that either... but I saw it somewhere. But anyway, I think I'm the one who confused you, and I'm afraid I didn't help clear it up, but just wanted to own up to that. sorry.. I'm sure there's probably clarification in the thread by now but I'm still just catching up and haven't seen it yet if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots