IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe this to be likely but since so very little has been released by LE to actually sleuth, I figured I'd drop in a hypothetical.

So not being completely familiar with the area, how far away could the killer(s) have had a small boat where he/they could have plausibily gone by water to and from this area disguised as fishermen perhaps?

[video=twitter;839964667128774656]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/839964667128774656[/video]

@ISPLafayette back at PIO/media duties n Delphi Hopefully soon he will able 2 announce an arrest n the murders of Libby/Abby. 2day's the day
@ISPPeru

I do not believe this to be likely but since so very little has been released by LE to actually sleuth, I figured I'd drop in a hypothetical.

So not being completely familiar with the area, how far away could the killer(s) have had a small boat where he/they could have plausibily gone by water to and from this area disguised as fishermen perhaps?
It seems a bit shallow, but at this point, anything is possible. Moo

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;839953144834572292]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/839953144834572292[/video]

Good job @ISPIndianapolis on ur interviews 2day. U conveyed how bad investigators want the Delphi Murders solved. Praying 4 the families.
@ISPPeru
Big shout out and thank you to liltexans for posting the tweets. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

But, I think if I were in the area, for instance, and my cell phone number showed up on their report of phones that pinged in the area, they could look up WHO the number belongs to, and it would come back to me. They could then go back to their tip list/RSO list/whatever and see if my named popped up on any of that. Then they could start investigating me through that way and gain some info without having to actually get a warrant....yet.

I think this is how the crime will be solved. Unless an informant comes forward. There's obviously no DNA match in the database.
About cell tower dumps:
"A cell tower dump is a trove of data on the location information of typically hundreds of thousands of mobile phones which is sifted to identify a small set of suspects. Law enforcement agencies use this data to find possible suspects who were in the vicinity of the area and played a part in the execution of a crime."
"As the regional robberies continued, the FBI was brought into the case. They found a witness to one of the robberies who had seen a suspicious man hanging out by the bank a couple of hours before the robbery, talking on a cell phone. But how does one find a single cell phone user without knowing the cell phone number or the subscriber's name? Indeed, without knowing anything but the time and location?"
"If you're the FBI, you ask a judge to approve a full "cell tower dump," in which wireless operators will turn over the records of every cell phone that registered with a particular tower at a particular time. (Phones "register" with the nearest cell towers so that the network knows how to route calls.) And then you look for any numbers that stand out."

NBC Chicago covered the new press conference during the 6 p.m. news and included the photos of BG along with the recording. Here's hoping today's heart-wrenching pleas from the families and LE will jog someone's memory or be the catalyst a person needs to turn him in.

Per sillybilly:
"As per TOS, no discussion of orientation (unless it is known to be germane to the case. It is NOT !!)"

I assume you mean sexual orientation. If so, I completely agree. We could not even handle navigational orientation on the bridge. Seems that took a week to sort out. :shame:.

I know, right? I should bring a compass every time I log onto websleuths! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is where MSM needs to get its rear in gear and start putting these pictures out there for repeated viewings. If perps knew that their DNA-generated pictures would be put on, say, CNN or ABC, every single month for all to see, they might think twice. If not, they might at least get caught much sooner.
And possibly save someone else's life.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I cried through the PC today. Mr. Patty was so composed, I could not have done it myself. God bless that man.

Did anyone catch on JW's FB page, he posted photos of himself on one of his moving truck runs and mentioned his partner was there with him? Imho this could indicate two perps (if this was the guy). He's been on the run for over a month now, where is this guy?

Last Saturday a 17 ys Katarina Bitterman was missing from neighborhood in Ohio. Her parents left her home to take care of their dog. After 2 hrs they did not received feedback from the girl and started to drive back. The girls cell phone is at home. Some neighbor saw her walking in the neighborhood at 2:30pm. The police dog sniffed her scent near their street then the scent disappeared. Another strange and worrisome case. The girl is still missing today.

Does she have a WS thread?

Would it be possible for LE to work with cell carriers to identify what other cell phones pinged in the same location as Libby's on the same day at the same time, and then look at those accounts and cross-reference against RSOs, local men, the tip list, etc.?
I don't think that would be possible JMHO

Per sillybilly:
"As per TOS, no discussion of orientation (unless it is known to be germane to the case. It is NOT !!)"

I assume you mean sexual orientation. If so, I completely agree. We could not even handle navigational orientation on the bridge. Seems that took a week to sort out. :shame:.

You are so right! First time I laughed all day :floorlaugh:

I saw what they are talking about...I have been trying to find the pic I saw it in so I can circle and post the suspected person behind the tree...there used to be wider pics of her on the bridge showing more woods to the right of her but all the ones I have seen as of recently are cropped...strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member