IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the BG picture and then a picture of JW. His nose is to narrow to be BG, he also appears to have much broader shoulders...IMO.

Dunno. He looked damned close, IMO. And awol since 1/30/17? Hmm.

Ghosthunter
user-online.png
Join DateFeb 2017Posts5
Photo of Abby was uploaded at 2:07. Video of BG taken at 2:30.how long would it take him to cross the bridge? That's a span of 23 minutes. Le says the objects in the pic of Abby at the end of the bridge are posts and not BG. He must have gotten on the bridge soon after the pic of Abby was taken or that really is him and not posts IMO.I seem to recall there was a gate on that end in some pics I saw somewhere. Not posts. All IMO.​

Based on the videos that I have seen on youtube of people crossing the bridge, I would say you could make that walk in 5 min. The one video on youtube by tim c. , He walked the whole bridge in about 7min and was stopping to look around and what not........MOO

Ghosthunter
user-online.png
Join DateFeb 2017Posts5
Photo of Abby was uploaded at 2:07. Video of BG taken at 2:30.how long would it take him to cross the bridge? That's a span of 23 minutes. Le says the objects in the pic of Abby at the end of the bridge are posts and not BG. He must have gotten on the bridge soon after the pic of Abby was taken or that really is him and not posts IMO.I seem to recall there was a gate on that end in some pics I saw somewhere. Not posts. All IMO.​

Based on the videos that I have seen on youtube of people crossing the bridge, I would say you could make that walk in 5 min. The one video on youtube by tim c. , He walked the whole bridge in about 7min and was stopping to look around and what not........MOO
It would take me about two hours

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

It's amazing and well worth the approximately $6,000 if it helps get monster BG off the streets.

If they have DNA, there may be very little, and sometimes there is not enough for different testing, IIRC the defense has a right to have a sample tested at a lab of their choice usually. There are ways of multiplying DNA, but I don't know how it works, and if it's accepted in a court of law.

I just keep thinking about that presser when LE released the audio of "down the hill" someone asked if they were going to release more of the audio. LE said they are HOPING they don't have to. So if push comes to shove they may release further information to help bring BG in.

I'm going to call it a night. Hug and kiss your kids, hold them tight, they will soon go onto greater things. Unfortunately, these two babies will not.

It's on Primetime Justice right now

Thread 24 closed before I had a chance to reply to someone who was getting negative vibes because they inquired about the runaway scenario. The girls never planned to run away. However, it was briefly mentioned as a possibility in a family member's interview early in the case.
View attachment 112436
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

But it was not the reason the search was called off. That's the point that (at least for me) was trying to be made.

IMHO, BG could really be a trucker who frequently drove through Delphi before the Hoosier Heartland Highway opened in 2012. He would of had to drive right through there from I-65 to get to Logansport. Also if you look on Google Maps there is a 2009 image that shows a sign near the road by the school. It looks like the sign IMO has important dates on it. This is not an electronic sign, but like you see in front of churches. If that sign is still there, anyone driving near the school could of seen there was no school on Friday/Monday. That would of given them time on the weekend to plan the crime and check the area out. All :moo:. I found the link I was looking for that says downtown Delphi was where the trucks drove through before 2012. http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=465&Itemid=366

That was quick.

I'm going to call it a night. Hug and kiss your kids, hold them tight, they will soon go onto greater things. Unfortunately, these two babies will not.
Have a good night!

Hoping that LE will make use of PARABON SNAPSHOT - the DNA Software that can build a more detailed facial composite from the killer's DNA (assumption made here regarding LE having his DNA).

It's absolutely fascinating, cutting edge technology.

WG

attachment.php

https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/posters

Wikipedia has a page on this "DNA Phenotyping". According to that page, it helped put Derrick Todd Lee away. That was the only case mentioned where it solved something IIRC. There are about 10 other examples where they did a composite and the cold case has yet to be solved. I honestly think the bigger problem might be the lack of coverage after cases go cold. There might be too many choices now with TV and Media in general. I'd love to see what the stats are for the Unsolved Mysteries TV show.

Photo of Abby was uploaded at 2:07. Video of BG taken at 2:30.how long would it take him to cross the bridge? That's a span of 23 minutes. Le says the objects in the pic of Abby at the end of the bridge are posts and not BG. He must have gotten on the bridge soon after the pic of Abby was taken or that really is him and not posts IMO.I seem to recall there was a gate on that end in some pics I saw somewhere. Not posts. All IMO.

I didn't realize that the timestamp of the video/pic of BG had been released....?

Photo of Abby was uploaded at 2:07. Video of BG taken at 2:30.how long would it take him to cross the bridge? That's a span of 23 minutes. Le says the objects in the pic of Abby at the end of the bridge are posts and not BG. He must have gotten on the bridge soon after the pic of Abby was taken or that really is him and not posts IMO.I seem to recall there was a gate on that end in some pics I saw somewhere. Not posts. All IMO.

It doesn't take that long to cross the bridge, there is a video floating around where someone walks it in just minutes. It is only 750 feet, just a little over 2 football fields. LE tells us they enhanced the photo and it is the posts on the north end of the bridge in the photo, not a person. I thought the same as you but I have to believe LE. There is NO reason for them to lie about this. There may be a gate near the south end of the bridge to keep people from trespassing onto private property but I don't ever remember seeing one.

Ghosthunter
user-online.png
Join DateFeb 2017Posts5

Thanks for the info!

It doesn't take that long to cross the bridge, there is a video floating around where someone walks it in just minutes. It is only 750 feet, just a little over 2 football fields. LE tells us they enhanced the photo and it is the posts on the north end of the bridge in the photo, not a person. I thought the same as you but I have to believe LE. There is NO reason for them to lie about this. There may be a gate near the south end of the bridge to keep people from trespassing onto private property but I don't ever remember seeing one.
Thanks for the info!

Actually its 853' long, but ya it wouldn't take very long to cross......

http://bridgehunter.com/in/carroll/high/

They already have! Just not down here on earth. :angel::angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members