IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone looked at the info from the arrest of a robbery suspect in Mentone one day ago? Several news sources ABC 57 and others are reporting on this crime. Just curious as to thoughts.

I used to.

The clothing combination is very common with midwestern blue collar employees and farmers because layered clothing allows people to adapt to temperature changes. As you mentioned, the jacket does "ride up", but one either got used to it, or wore a bigger / longer outer jacket.

In addition to being practical, the clothing might be said to be the local style. At the industrial plant I worked at, the combination was the common starting "uniform" for pretty much every employee during the fall and spring. Heck, alot of us wore the "uniform" even when not at work out of habit.

Exactly !
My son was raised in the south but has made many visits with me to my hometown in Illinois .
When I showed him this pics he replied...well that looks like everyone else up there lol

There was also a meeting in Delphi called "Empowering Farm Women" that met February 6th and February 13th at the 4H building. Wonder if someone drug their husband/other half along and they were out meandering around town trying to find something to do? Granted it didn't meet until 6pm but that doesn't mean they weren't there setting up and getting ready earlier in the day. Just trying to think.............might be totally useless information.
http://www.carrollcountyag.com/index.php/2017/01/empowering-farm-women-program/

Lives close by
Was visiting someone close by
Was working close by
On vacation
Camping hunting fishing

Social worker making home visits (i.e., Dept. of Social Services, Dept. of Veterans Affairs)
Home health care employee (i.e., physical therapist, speech-language pathologist, nurse)
Minister
Someone on short or long term disability

Yes, that's very true. School teachers and district personnel would have off. Good point.

For what its worth: I believe a local stated in an earlier thread that the kids had the day off but teachers had an in service training day......

The body that was found by the railroad tracks was actually in Yorktown, here is the link:

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...still-no-id-body-found-along-tracks/95743608/

Yes, your right Nana- same article I saw. I don't think it says Yorktown
in the article, but I'll take your word for it. Does not the railroad tracks and
tall dead grass give you the same feel as the area in Delphi killings-I think so !!!
It is in Delaware County-I assume that's Indiana- but I don't live in the US

Apparently on November 28, 2016- ( not long ago) a body was found "decomposed"
beside some railway tracks in Muncie, Indiana ( in Delaware county ) I read the article,
and where the body was found sure looks like the same kind of terrain as the Delphi area.
Does anyone know if that body was identified, and if it was a man or woman??? The link
to that article was in a previous post. Article said they were trying to ID the body ( skeleton)
The area looked eerily similar to the Delphi area scene.
I read that a part of the pelvic bone was missing. However, they recovered two rings at the scene that a female would wear.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Something that I would like to get peoples opinion on. The evidence of DNA, item belonging to the perp and the Video/audio would lead me to believe this was not well executed. I mean if the phone was found on or around the bodies wouldn't he at least make an attempt to dispose or destroy it ? The DNA evidence is less avoidable but I still believe a pro would have figured that out. Personal items of the killer! Seems pretty stupid to let this happen but not not uncommon. The biggest ? why were the bodies so easy to find ? Was it he didn't care? Did he want them to find them as to show of his work or send a message to someone? Was he disturbed and fled without destroying evidence?

https://ncfs.ucf.edu/research/biological-evidence/
Types of Biological Evidence (AFAIK they said they had "biological evidence".)

Immediately when I heard this I thought of No. 5 ....

Or he doesn't work at all :/

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

That's where I am, i think he's passing through/vagrant/drifter/homeless. I really think he was walking up the abandoned railroad bed, probably didn't even know it was at the end of a trail. Jmo

Just want to say that he could have hit one of the girls and knocked her out cold. Just happened in DC, man got out of vehicle to move orange cone from contruction site to park the construction worker punched him once, he's dead.jmo

Let's put ourselves in the mind of the killer, and try to determine what he's thinking,from
the visual and audio clues we have of him. Let's suppose he's of average intelligence.
Firstly his major fear would be that of getting caught, and from all the TV crime shows,
that we've all seen, that would be leaving behind DNA evidence. With this in mind, let
us speculate on several things.
Motive- it could be sexual ( and likely is) and it could be for his love of "young girls" a
pedophile type guy, or just a hatred of females, from prior rejection.
Where to do this crime- well- "not where you live" especially in a small town where
everyone knows you, and can recognize you if something were to go wrong.
I BELIEVE- He was "not" a local resident- "far to risky" but could live in state, or county,
as he appears to know this particular area. This could be from working there. Apparently
there are only about 2,000 people in Delphi, and 20,000 in Carroll county.
How should he carry out killings- if he used a knife, he might cut himself, and leave
blood at the scene, or guns and bullets can be traced. What is least "risky"
I BELIEVE- He planned to hang them with rope, or drown them, and I believe this
was all pre-planned, as he probably met them on social media, posing as a friendly
male or female, that's a lot younger, and "made friends,and knew their plans.
How should he dress ??? he would dress to disguise himself the best he could,
by wearing a baggy jacket that he could hide all of his "killing equipment" in, like
rope, knife, bags ( to put his after murder clothes in)
I BELIEVE- This is why he's staring down in the photos of him, to keep a low
profile, and prevent from being recognizable. Also look at his blue jacket- it looks
"puffy" and stuffed with a bunch of things, he likely was going to use in the killings.
After his mission was complete, he'd bag his murder clothes,shoes- and bury them.
His demenour - very deliberate walk, as he clearly was targeting someone, and had
a target he was approaching. His body language-"aloof and cold" Also his "voice"
"down the hill" was very "calm" not trembling or excited. Just business, to get job done.
I BELIEVE- He met them on social media, or a friend did ??? and he knew they were
going to be on the bridge, so he came well prepared and had time to plan.
How to come and go- best would be by car or truck, park nearby like in the cemetary,
so he can come and go "fast" with as few people noticing him as possible.
I BELIEVE- He had some kind of vehicle, and it was his 'get to" location, and get away
from location as quick as possible. He could get out of state "fast" with a vehicle.
How to avoid screams etc- likely he used duct tape to tape their mouths shut.
I BELIEVE IN SUMMARY- This guy has killed before, as he was very calm about this,as
evidenced by his calm voice. He met them off social media of some type, and be-friended
them, and knew of their plans to be at the bridge. He probably went their beforehand to case
out the environment-saw water etc, and made a plan in his mind. When he got them down
the hill, be taped their mouths shut, then drowned them, or hung them.( with rope he brought)
If he hung them- there should be DNA on the rope-"skin cells etc" If he drowned them, he
likely had sex with their bodies, even after they were dead. I think a guy like this would be
"to excited" to not have sexual contact, and I hope he left semen, or blood of some kind on
one of the girls, so a DNA profile can be created.
NOTE- Let us hope a DNA sample was left- but he may not be in the "data bank" and he
could be from another country ( Canada) and would not show up on a search for a DNA match.
Let's hope he was not this smart, and well organized and left a sample- DNA.
I BELIEVE- there are so many guys that look like him, that it's unlikely he will get caught by
his picture alone. What will bring this guy down is a "hot tip" from someone that knows of
his character, or a DNA match left at the crime scene. If he is not "registered" in the DNA bank
we may be waiting quite some time. I also think he got great satisfaction from this, and if he
somehow avoids police- "he will be caught"- they all do eventually get caught, and he will keep
re-offending until he makes a mistake, or someone turns him in. This is "my take on this guy."

attachment.php

Your post was difficult to read because there are no spaces between paragraphs or thoughts. Everything just seems to run together. I think your graphic speculation is a bit much,

I read that a part of the pelvic bone was missing. However, they recovered two rings at the scene that a female would wear.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You would think with hi-tech forensics they have- they should be able to
tell man from woman- bone size etc. If the rings found were that of a female
with the body- chances are it was a female.
I think this Delphi killer feels comfortable around rail tracks and open field.
He could have killed this woman.

This was the interview from Wednesday that confused us all as to DNA or no DNA. IMO I think they have it.

As others speculated the other day I think they have his blue jacket. I think it's the key piece of evidence because they saw him wearing it in the pics of him and it was their basis for the early statement that he at least participated. I believe they are looking for a local to say that x always wore a blue jacket but now doesn't. JMO JMO

Although that might come back to bite them if he bought that jacket for that day and never wore it previously.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Maybe, they have the "white thing" looking out of his blue jacket??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en