IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The voice doesn't match the looks for sure, which may be why LE believe others "participated". I'm not sure yet which to believe, but I lean towards only one person being involved. I would love to know if they search the two most covert escape routes. I was looking for the video showing EL searching the area, the one with all of the choppers in the air. I can't find it though. From what I recall they were searching the road by the drop off point. I'm not convinced the guy even knew it was there. He may have thought the girls were from the houses on the south side and taking them across the creek would make it harder for someone to find them.

Or, if he parked in the cemetery, he wanted to be close to his car if he had to flee.

JMO, I take the tweet as saying the particular LE guy is headed back to help at the Delphi headquarters and perhaps he will be helping with an arrest very soon.

Its been a "signature"/mantra for law enforcement for about a week or so. It is a positive statement they are using on their tweets.

Media said the same thing, and confused a lot of people a few days ago, until we all went back on the threads to show that they had been using that manttra.

Don't be. Other people are.

Mr. Patty is her step-grandfather. His wife is Libby's Grandmother - her dad's mother. Paternal Grandmother and Paternal Step-Grandfather.
Thank you! Earlier in thread it was said that the grandmother was the mother of Liberty's mother. Ok. This makes so much more sense. Got it!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-24&p=13216315#post13216315

The linked posted is from yesterday as I can't keep up with the threads.

<modsnip>

Of course the clothes the perp wore on February 13th are important - just that there are different ways to think about how they may end up being important to the case.
A certain item may have been left behind at or near the scene, the outfit/jacket may be almost 'uniform' for the guy, or he may have worn something new that day.

Someone may recognize or suspect him because the jacket he always wore is missing now.

If they have the blue jacket for example, its not just a random poorly pixelated image anymore, its a jacket with a manufacturers label, specific size and likely full of DNA. How often do you wash your jacket? How many of your hairs do you think are on it etc. :jail:

Edit for clarification on hair DNA:
The hair follicle at the base of human hairs contains cellular material rich in DNA. In order to be used for DNA analysis, the hair must have been pulled from the body -- hairs that have been broken off do not contain DNA.

Thank you! Earlier in thread it was said that the grandmother was the mother of Liberty's mother. Ok. This makes so much more sense. Got it!

You're very welcome! :)

P.S. - No sleuthing done - this information is clearly stated in the obituary.

Iirc, Yep, that was posted yesterday or the day before. A few times when some posters did not read every single post ( understandable that many people have real lives and not know) so they may not know and have to catch up with the rest of us.

:deadhorse: but we can help you catch up!
Super sweet.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Iirc, law enforcement has never said any such thing as "biological". Perhaps somebody could correct us with a link! :moo: They reported finding evidence which is at Laboratories, but that could even be the phone evidence sent to FBI laboratories?

I'm rather sure I read this but now I can't find the link. I'm sure because I had to google "biological evidence" after reading. :)

Can anyone that has been reading these threads everyday remember what thread it was that someone had enhanced the BG shoes?

Don't remember the thread but it was done by No Its Not
you can search their profile for the thread/comment

If they have the blue jacket for example, its not just a random poorly pixelated image anymore, its a jacket with a manufacturers label, specific size and likely full of DNA. How often do you wash your jacket? How many of your hairs do you think are on it etc. :jail:

The hair follicle at the base of human hairs contains cellular material rich in DNA. In order to be used for DNA analysis, the hair must have been pulled from the body -- hairs that have been broken off do not contain DNA.

I know for children's dna kits with fingerprints they want hair that has come from a brush, meaning it's fallen out with the follicle still attached.

IMO, if they have a complete article of clothing like a jacket or bag they believe is the suspect's why wouldn't LE release a photo of it to the public? I wonder if they have a piece of a jacket/pants/bag...

[video=twitter;840231426180157440]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/840231426180157440[/video]

Ok thank you....I may have a tip but I want to make sure of some things before I call...I am not figuring out how to search for a user profile can anyone help?

There is another step grandfather (maternal) who gave an interview early on to the Daily Mail. I don't believe we've heard much from the mother's side of the family since then, although I could be mistaken.

Edited: the Pattys are the paternal grandparents (with whom Libby lived) and the Bridges are the maternal grandparents. Hope that helps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

Ok thank you....I may have a tip but I want to make sure of some things before I call

You can find a member by clicking on "Community" then member list which is located at the top of the page (on a computer at least) under the WS header.

I hate to be splitting hairs on this topic,(dramatic pause for elongated smirk), but...While I believe nuclear DNA needs the root end of the follicle, mitochondrial DNA is available throughout the entire strand of hair...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member