IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the property owner confirmed not at home the day/night in question and has an alibi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a very lengthy interview -- just a snippet of the "full interview," where, as I recall, the property owner took the reporter on an extensive walk of his property where the girls were found, commenting on the difficult terrain. I cannot seem to find that interview for the life of me. Also, it is not in the media/maps thread for this case. .

I was looking for that interview yesterday. Several posters helped me out with links to it but the part I was looking for seems to be edited from them.
I wanted to see the part where he tells the reporter he will show them where the girls were found and he did not know how those little girls could have gotten to that location.

Not a very lengthy interview -- just a snippet of the "full interview," where, as I recall, the property owner took the reporter on an extensive walk of his property where the girls were found, commenting on the difficult terrain. I cannot seem to find that interview for the life of me. Also, it is not in the media/maps thread for this case. .

This?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw the same one, and I can't find it either. In it, the property owner also said that his son and son's friends "had a place back there".

I was looking for that interview yesterday. Several posters helped me out with links to it but the part I was looking for seems to be edited from them.
I wanted to see the part where he tells the reporter he will show them where the girls were found and he did not know how those little girls could have gotten to that location.

He also said his son/son's friends "had a place back there" pointing to the woods.

That seems to be gone.

Yep, agreed that LE has cleared him as of this time. And in fact, we are not allowed to sleuth him.

But we ARE allowed to discuss these charges exclusive of any implied relation to the murders, so time to scroll and roll for those who don't wish to participate in that particular discussion, IMO.

I do feel bad that some are talking about him as if he's the murderer. Only his repeat convictions for DWI should be on the table at this time, if even that.

ETA: I say "repeat DWI convictions" because it says he had a prior within the previous 10 years (and was charged with driving while on a suspended license, due to the prior DWI,) on that page:

10/08/2014
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Fouts, Kurtis
01. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
• Plea by Agreement
02. 9-30-5-2(b)/MA: Operating A Vehicle While Intoxicated; Endangering A Person
• Dismissed
03. 9-30-5-1(a)(1)/MC: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or More per Blood
• Dismissed
04. 35-44.1-2-3(d)(1)/MA: False Informing
• Dismissed
05. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years) [note by GGE- it was on 12/3/2013, case number 08D01-1312-FD-107]
• Dismissed
06. 9-21-8-31/IFC: Failure to Yield Right of Way at Entrance to Through Highway
• Dismissed

oops, I missed another one in 2014 which got him house arrest while awaiting sentencing -

"We, the jury, find the defendant, Ronald E. Logan, guilty of Operating a Vehicle with an Alcohol Concentration Equivalent to at Least Eight Hundredths grams of Alcohol, a Class C Misdemeanor as charged in Count II and not guilty of Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated Endangering a Person, a Class A Misdemeanor as charged in Count I and not guilty of the lesser offense charged Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated, a Class C Misdemeanor. The Court enters judgment of conviction on Count II- Operating a Vehicle with an Alcohol Concentration Equivalent to at Least Eight Hundredths grams of Alcohol, a Class C Misdemeanor. The defendant by counsel waives his right to phase two of the trial, Habitual Substance Offender. The State of Indiana presents evidence as to Habitual Substance Offender. The Court finds that the defendant is a Habitual Substance Offender. The Court orders the Probation Department to prepare a presentence investigation report. Sentencing hearing is set for August 14, 2014 at 4:15 pm. State of Indiana makes an oral motion for the defendant to be remanded to the custody of the Sheriff. Testimony is heard and concluded. The Court grants said motion and orders the defendant remanded to the custody of the Sheriff. The Court will allow the defendant to participation in the In Home Detention Program while awaiting sentencing. "

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...UUTJNVFF3TnpFeU1UTXdPamN4TnpjME1UVXhZbVE9In19

and there was another in 2011... a habitual alcohol offender based on the extensive search results IMO.

Wasn't the property owner confirmed not at home the day/night in question and has an alibi?

I believe he was meeting with his Probation officer but I don't have a link

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Alibis can be faked or lied about, though. You've got a water tight alibi but then suddenly someone shoots a hole in your bucket.

But even if someone did/does have a alibi and it's good by multiple sources there's no telling if the same person may have hid or withheld information/evidence intentionally.

You don't have to do the deed to get into trouble for it.

Also, my 72 year old boss runs 3 miles every day.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yes. I think it's 2+2 consecutive. It says right here:

10/08/2014 Sentenced

Judicial Officer:
Fouts, Kurtis

1. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
Confinement to Commence: 10/08/2014

Probation

Term: 2 Yr

Suspended: 2 Yr

Consecutive with Prior Sentence: 08D01-1312-FD-107

Comment: 2 YEAR LICENSE SUSPENSION

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qY3dNREV3TnpFeU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhObUk9In19

So .... does this mean that he had 2 yrs. suspended license followed by (consecutive) 2 yrs. probation?
Wish I understood legalese better.

I think That was conviction date. Above that it says balance as of 3/11/17 .00 so I think he paid it off today.it is a VOP to owe money also.

Nope. I"m on a computer and the layout is very clear. Perhaps it's less so on whatever device you may be using?

Transaction Summary
Date Description Amount
11/17/2014 Transaction Assessment 418.50

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]

IMO it's not him. He might be withholding information but I can't fathom grandpa doing anything like this. Driving drunk is one thing, murder is a whole other imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member