IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he wasn't, if that seems to be the problem.
Could be could be not IDK from what I've gathered he had filled a petition to have the felony reduced so that he could own a firearm that was dropped on 3-7-2017 I believe and then LE arrested him for a probation violation last night. Its hard to keep it all straight and play dolls with my 6 yr old ATM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So .... does this mean that he had 2 yrs. suspended license followed by (consecutive) 2 yrs. probation?
Wish I understood legalese better.

No they don't do it like that.

It's difficult in RL's case because he has a number of charges/convictions for this same offense, and they're appearing to be stacked now (like as soon as one runs out he has another one starting). He's had them almost back to back since at least 2011 based on my searches of that website.So it's hard to tell when the old sentences run out and hte new ones start. But they definitely don't suspend your license first and put you on probation later, I know that much.

If you look at the full case on the .gov website, this dates back to 2014. Original charges were related to operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended, etc. IOW, *NOT* related to this case other than he's the property owner where the girls were found.
This could be related, but also might not be. The warrant was issued for a violation of probation. We don't know what he did to violate. Could be a new charge, or it could be that he just violated one of the conditions of his probation set forth by the judge.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I will be shocked if it's him. His voice is very different than the one in the recording and other things about the case just don't add up to it being him imo.

The property owner did more than half a dozen separate TV interviews within the first two days of the bodies being discovered. None after the police revealed they had photo and audio.

Well, between the 2 interviews posted here, you can listen to the words heard from the girls phone.

This is definitely interesting, could be for unrelated.....but interesting

edit: although I find it hard to believe said person would be held without bond unless it was related to this case......MOO
Usually in the state of Indiana, if you violate your probation, you are ALWAYS held with NO BOND.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

No they don't do it like that.

It's difficult in RL's case because he has SO MANY convictions for this same offense, and the're stacked now. He's had them almost back to back since at least 2011 based on my searches of that website.So it's hard to tell when the old sentences run out and hte new ones start. But they definitely don't suspend your license first and put you on probation later, I know that much.
I just want to add that I have a family member with the same kind of thing. IE extensive charges over many years and once he got into that cycle it took almost 50yrs and jail time for him to be out with no charges no probation no nothing its a cycle sometimes a tough one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The property owner did more than half a dozen separate TV interviews within the first two days of the bodies being discovered. None after the police revealed they had photo and audio.

I can't imagine there'd be a whole lot left to say after repeating the same information 6 or so times with nothing new developing? IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO it's not him. He might be withholding information but I can't fathom grandpa doing anything like this. Driving drunk is one thing, murder is a whole other imo.
Personally... I'm getting a real bad feeling about grandpa. :dunno:

Who are you? How are you connected? How do you think it is ok to kill anyone? Could you not control yourself? Angry? How do you think what you did is ok? You wake, you sleep, you eat, you talk to family and friends? Maybe you comfort a family member. Who knows. What is known is that you have no value. What would justify lashing out on 2 little girls? Can't control yourself? Did you enjoy yourself? Are you proud of yourself? What did you enjoy most? The control? The lust? Did this make you feel like you got compensation for something you were owed? You are a dirty and nasty man. No real woman would have you because you have nothing to offer a real woman. You get the ugly chicks. They cook good and probably have teenage girls you would like to "enlighten". You can't be loyal. You are in control and such a bad for taking control of two little girls. You are gross and should die. You really concerned about what you did? 2 little girls. So cute. Best friends. Unlike you will ever have. You will never really be loved. After you kill someone, that stank stays with you. You will never wash their smell off you or forget that moment was last breath. My dad was a xx. You don't want to go down that road. Stop running or the ones you do care for may pay your price.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

We are always saying it's the last person you'd think of doing it right? It's the guy that everyone's like "nah, couldn't be him".

I just think there's a danger to assuming anything right now. Let's just wait and see how it plays out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I don't know. I usually don't believe in coincidences. Maybe...

I can't imagine there'd be a whole lot left to say after repeating the same information 6 or so times with nothing new developing? IMO

You know, after losing a son (only son?) to cancer, it doesn't surprise me that he was arrested for drunk driving (was this on farm equipment?). I just hope he's not falsely accused of a crime like this on top of all that.

I do not think it is him, but I think he may have information.

ETA: JUST IMO

If it is the PO then it's not likely to be Lizzy and Lyrics killer. Really still hoping the cases are connected. :(

Nope. I"m on a computer and the layout is very clear. Perhaps it's less so on whatever device you may be using?

Transaction Summary
Date Description Amount
11/17/2014 Transaction Assessment 418.50
On those same posts there is an ad for CASA(Court Appointed Special Advocate) program that is in several counties in Indiana including Carroll County. I was unable to copy logo but some of you should check it out if possible. It looks familiar. There are over 3400 advocates in Carroll county who are volunteers who help juveniles as needed. I could not access a list of the volunteers but it would be worth investigating. I am sure they have access to a lot of confidential information about the juveniles.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did find a gun. In one of his interviews, he was wearing some type of nylon strap across his shoulder and down his chest. I wondered if it was a gun holster.

At this point, I feel kind of bad for him. He was caught in Nov. 2013 for OWI and again in Feb 2014. Then he had the 2 problems with his property and later that year, possible financial problems. Now, 3 years later, someone puts bodies in his backyard. It's enough to drive him back to drinking again.

Not a very lengthy interview -- just a snippet of the "full interview," where, as I recall, the property owner took the reporter on an extensive walk of his property where the girls were found, commenting on the difficult terrain. I cannot seem to find that interview for the life of me. Also, it is not in the media/maps thread for this case. .

these are a couple videos with the landowner:

Ron Logan shows his property; at 1:37, says his son played here: http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/delphi-property-owner-speaks-to-news-18-after-bodies-found-in-backyard/

Ron Logan shows property, http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee