IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im concerned that if this is just a coincidence that it could be bringing the landowners name into a situation that may be nothing to do with him. I think we have to be very careful about assuming that the coincidence is enough. It really isnt.

Is it strange? Yes.. but that doesnt mean he killed the girls, or knows who did. And until the LE/FBI name him as a POI we should be careful I think not to do anything that might jeopardise anything going into the future. If you understand what I mean.

IMO.

Is there a lawyer or LE in the house? Does that mean his probation rules are for 4 years and not 2? Because his probation should have been completed in 2016 by my math.
Probation can be extended I have no idea of his

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Property owner being held with NO BOND

attachment.php

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qY3dNREV3TnpFeU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhObUk9In19

I think bond can be granted on weekends. There should be a judge on call. IMO

Is there a lawyer or LE in the house? Does that mean his probation rules are for 4 years and not 2? Because his probation should have been completed in 2016 by my math.

I am wondering this as well, I would think the 2014 probation would have already expired.....

I'm sure a complete background check was completed weeks ago against said property owner( PO for short )

So why NOW arrest him?

<modsnip>

If this doesn't have anything to do with our girls than LE just put a huge target on PO. If this crime becomes cold years from now fingers will point to him, such is small town life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - correct, parole and probation are very different. good catch!

2 - Suspended sentence doesn't mean suspension of a driver's license.. it means that if he complies with his probation he won't have to serve his sentence, but if he violates probation (which apparently he has), the judge can choose to make him serve the original sentence he would've received had he not been gifted the opportunity and privilege of probation instead.

His license suspension was up in 2016 (Commenced 10 -8 - 2014, so it was up in October). It can't be that.

[Sentenced Judicial Officer: Judicial Officer
Fouts, Kurtis

1. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
Confinement to Commence: 10/08/2014

Probation

Term: 2 Yr

Suspended: 2 Yr

Consecutive with Prior Sentence: 08D01-1312-FD-107

Comment: 2 YEAR LICENSE SUSPENSION

It says that the sentence was 2yrs confinement which was to commence 10-8-14. That sentence was suspended and he got two years probation and a 2 year license suspension.

I wonder how quickly our 62 guests viewing this thread will spread this info. :thinking:

Not sold that it is "this guy"- the landowner, however I have felt since the start that the voice on the audio is that of an older man. Just have not been able to make sense of that detail. So we wait. It is one thing most of us are well practiced in doing.

Yeah, I got the feeling he was 40+. Not 75+, though.

[FONT=&quot]In determining the sentence imposed, the court considered the following aggravating circumstances: The defendant has recently violated the conditions of any probation, parole, or pardon granted him. The defendant has a history of criminal activity. [/FONT]

I'm sure a complete background check was completed weeks ago against said property owner( PO for short )

So why NOW arrest him?

Because LE has more evidence and they need PO in custody to either

1) separate him from loved ones
2) get him scared

If this doesn't have anything to do with our girls than LE just put a huge target on PO. If this crime becomes cold years from now fingers will point to him, such is small town life.

JMO maybe the evidence they just announced yesterday or the day before that they recovered at the scene pointed towards him? JMO just speculation.

Edit: Replied to the wrong post. I was replying to the one about his age.

Maybe he was the one covering for a relative.

Im concerned that if this is just a coincidence that it could be bringing the landowners name into a situation that may be nothing to do with him. I think we have to be very careful about assuming that the coincidence is enough. It really isnt.

Is it strange? Yes.. but that doesnt mean he killed the girls, or knows who did. And until the LE/FBI name him as a POI we should be careful I think not to do anything that might jeopardise anything going into the future. If you understand what I mean.

IMO.

Yes please people don't start posting pictures of this man and comparing etc etc.......that violates TOS and will lock this thread PDQ. Its one thing to state facts about an arrest, quite different to start infering that he is the killer......MOO

I don't think it's RL. His voice is different, older sounding. He is 75 and at that age the typical person would not able to do something like this I think. My own opinion of course.

I do wonder if they've arrested him for his prior as a way to smoke out a family member. Or test DNA...

Sooo have the two voices been compared? The voice of the one taken in today to the perp?

Hold onto your hats.

So far, we only know that a person named RL is being held due to probation violation. Let's not totally tar and feather this guy without full knowledge of what is involved here.

The public document is available. Read it, mentally tuck it away, and wait to see what transpires, but do NOT make accusations or speculate at this point in time. Big leap from some alcohol infractions to murder, so keep your cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV