IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I'm catching up here after a day...I'm so happy to see everyone is still working hard to find 'something'. No matter what these girls are always on my mind. I wake up hoping 'today will be the day' - everyday. I saw in the last thread someone asking if there is a link to pictures from the first night of the search party. Is there a link for that? I didn't see a response to the poster, but now I'm curious as well. I know we have footage from the next day after the girls were found, but I don't recall seeing anything from the actual search/before they were found. TIA

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

DNA is not taken just for regular felony convictions, no.

According to this link DNA collection was expanded to any felony conviction in 2005.

Indianapolis - CODIS is the Combined DNA Index System which came into existence by legislative act in 1996. As originally enacted, the law required people convicted of crimes against persons or burglary to provide a DNA sample, or profile, for the database. In 2005 the law was expanded to include DNA profiles of persons convicted for any felony offense.

http://www.in.gov/activecalendar/Ev...ventDetails&information_id=232899&print=print

And I'm still waiting to see if LE will address the arrest. Someone posted earlier that it's all over SM yet there's crickets on msm Twitter. Boy, if there is no connection then IMO LE made a mistake in enforcing a probation violation arrest at this time. As many of you have already pointed out this could ruin the man's reputation forever.

Does anyone remember what the other town was where they served a search warrant?

link?

Ack! I meant to "reply with link" regarding reference to son being dead (post #196 in this thread.) I want to delete this reply and do it right, can't figure out how to delete. oh gawd...:sorry:

I'm sorry but with how thorough / professional / focused LE is on this case I highly doubt they arrest this guy over anything less than a very serious probation violation or to further question him about the case. Just doesn't stand to reason they would create this firestorm - go check the FB pages - unless they absolutely had to.
Law enforcement has said from the early days of this that as they investigate this case if they find any outstanding warrants, or illegal activity or in this case probation violation they will make arrests whether it has anything to do with the murder at all. LE has said they were making arrests every day.

Hmmm...all but one of those charges were dismissed. IMO he either has a really good attorney on retainer...or he knows people at the prosecutor's office.

Neither. I know a lot of people that have had their charges dropped or lessened during "bargaining ".

Two co workers had drug charges ( meth ) dropped down and one had gun charges removed.

Another person had never paid their DUI fines or their court ordered classes. They then had a warrant out but even beat that

Indiana has a big problem with offenders getting their hands slapped and not much else..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly does the link say? Couldn't find it.

First page of each new thread, first post, just after the list of all the previous threads, way at the bottom:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-26&p=13221964#post13221964

under the picture a bit more:
thread # ......
thread # ......

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

RULES & ETIQUETTE; http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Three weeks ago, it was possible to look up information in the Delphi newspaper on line in the Superior Court section. If you hit a blue highlighted name in the listing, off to the right there would appear a separate list of every criminal activity to date for that person. Interestingly, I looked up someone and saw at least three separate violations for the same crime, the latest being March 2015. Now, however, that feature has been disabled.

Not drawing any conclusions or speculating...just noting that things change.

It still works. I just did it. RL reports someone breaking into his property several times over the years. (no idea if that's what your'e referring to.)

Apologies if this was posted in an earlier thread, but LE is asking people who have called in tips not to call in again with the exact same tip- that it will take time to check out the original tip, and LE may or may not contact the person providing the tip.

http://www.delphitimes.net/localnews.html

What does the last line mean?

"Warrant or Writ of Attmnt for the Body of a Person issued"

bbm - as in, a deceased person?

It simply means that they are to be held and not released until the judge releases. A "Body Attachment Warrant" is quite common.

It still works. I just did it. RL reports someone breaking into his property several times over the years. (no idea if that's what your'e referring to.)

I mean three violations for the exact same offense. Those do not show up anymore. The most recent was March 2015 and an earlier one in January 2011.

Are we sure this is the property owner? Anyone seen a date of birth? Maybe a relative of his???

This may have already been answered, but the address is correct and the age listed is 75 yrs old.

Yes. I think it's 2+2 consecutive. It says right here:

10/08/2014 Sentenced

Judicial Officer:
Fouts, Kurtis

9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
Confinement to Commence: 10/08/2014

Probation

Term: 2 Yr

Suspended: 2 Yr

Consecutive with Prior Sentence: 08D01-1312-FD-107

Comment: 2 YEAR LICENSE SUSPENSION

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qY3dNREV3TnpFeU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhObUk9In19

Is my face red? I posted this same part of the record earlier to highlight a different point, and duh, it says right there consecutive.:shame:

Question--I've seen several comments about the possibility of detaining someone (I saw them in reference to the property owner but don't mean him necessarily) in order to get a DNA sample to connect with a family member, but I was under the impression that Indiana does not allow the use of familial DNA. Am I misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en