IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Mushroom foraging actually came up in Holly Bobo's case, because iirc it was mushroom hunters who found her remains.

Someone had posted the duck hunting boots upstream which I think could be legit, if not booties, jmo.

Hailey Dunn's remains were found by someone searching for arrowheads. There are definitely mushroom and fossil collectors who frequent wooded areas and areas near water for various things. Those collectors would know the land well.

I also have an older iPad. To read on WS I have to go to Settings, to Safari, down to Advanced and then turn off Java Script. However to look at some pictures, FB, etc then I go back in and put Java Script back on. It does stop the constant reloading. Perhaps it will help.

I have to do this too. It's the little video advertisements which are constantly playing, that cause my iPad to crash every 5 seconds or so. Very Frustrating.

I can't read WS unless I disable Java.

I can see the outline of a gun also. It also tells me he is right handed. IMO

I actually think he could be lefthanded because the gun is on his right side in a body holster, jmo.

Eta: I guess he could be right handed though but the barrel points outward and handle in so seems more lefty but could be right.

GGE, you are a know it all sleuther and I like that. I have read thru your posts and your very informative, thank you. It's refreshing.

Thanks just wasn't enough for this post. I totally agree! Refreshing and pleasant to read.

Can you explain that. It just seems awkward to me.

I thought so too but I guess instead of reaching down towards your right hip with your right hand, you reach across your body and sort of under your left armpit almost (lower down though, more near your waistline I guess), which is smoother and requires less jutting of your elbow, it would seem.

I don't know anything about guns but spent awhile trying to work this out too in previous threads and that became my current working understanding. JMO.

Slightly O/T, but a newbie asking for assistance: Could someone please tell me how to Private Message the Moderators? I read everywhere that we should do so, and can find the place to PM, but don't know who to address it to. Do I need to know their user names, or can I just enter "Moderator"? (I tried that and it didn't seem to work.) TIA for any assistance you can give me.

<modsnip>

I have to do this too. It's the little video advertisements which are constantly playing, that cause my iPad to crash every 5 seconds or so. Very Frustrating.

I can't read WS unless I disable Java.

I'm on a PC laptop and I have to stop the page from loading every time I go to a new page in a thread. The ads slow it down so much I can't even scroll.

SBM - I absolutely 100% am convinced there's something in his jacket personally because of the way the jacket is pulled downward from his shoulders, causing a vertical wrinkling in his coat from the shoulder all the way down to the pocket. If it was just a fat belly takig up all that space, the wrinkles would be horizontal across his belly from side to side, but they're not. They're definitely vertical, indicating heaviness weighing it down. JMO

View attachment 112638

I'm new and not sure if anyone has pointed it out but it clearly looks to me like a semi-auto handgun is printing under his jacket on the right. My initial impression is that the outline is unusual like a vintage pellet gun but not sure. On the second image it looks like the slide portion of the gun is falling forward and his hand is balled up, coming out or out of the pocket possibly manipulating the gun. The way the gun is oriented it would be easiest to remove if he is left handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always thought they might be connected. I know LE doesn't know yet if they are, but I still think there's a good chance they are.
BBM

Do we actually know that? Is it possible that they have connected the cases but just not released that information?

Here is my profile of what I would look for in Abigail Williams and Liberty German's murders.

1. It looks like the guy in the picture has a gun in his jacket. The gun handle looks backwards to me.

2. The weather on the day was a high of 45 around 1 pm. If you have ever gone hiking, your body temperature builds so the hat he has on which looks like a floppy ear hat from a surplus store is interesting as is all the clothes. The sun was out. Maybe he was going against the wind like he was riding a four wheeler or scooter.

Since the crime happened on a Monday and he is not at work maybe he is collecting benefits some kind. So maybe he is former military. Or he could be a homeless guy. That is all I can get from the picture.

One thing I've never understood is the small section that was cordoned off on RL's property during evidence finding.

I felt that much more area should have been secured.

RL traipsing all over the place with reporters could have tainted any other evidence on the property. At one time RL and a reporter stood feet from the yellow tape.

Don't forget that they taped off an area of the south east side of the bridge. Maybe that area on the north was all they needed to section off.

Thanks just wasn't enough for this post. I totally agree! Refreshing and pleasant to read.

Many thanks to you both. i find it difficult to know what I should and shouldn't do. Right now I'm concerned that I've been coming across like someone who is attempting to act like a mod but who is not a mod, so I'm thinking I need to reign it in. I don't particularly find it a compliment to be a know it all (I don't mean this in an ungrateful way, I just mean that in my experience whe someone calls you that, it means you came off bossy or overbearingly, which ARE two things that my spouse accuses me of often), or to come off as someone who is trying to tell others what to do, so I'm second-guessing myself right now I guess.

It's helpful to know that it isn't coming across as being a control-freak or a wanna-be-mod, becasue that's not the case at all.

I just really, really, like it here. Pretty simple, really, it all just comes down to that. The rules are what makes it a pleasant place so I figure, why not bump the rules when people ask about them, or when they seem to be being forgotten about?

But in case it is coming off rude or something I'll just try to hush up for awhile.

I'm new and not sure if anyone has pointed it out but it clearly looks to me like a semi-auto handgun is printing under his jacket on the right. My initial impression is that the outline is unusual like a vintage pellet gun but not sure. On the second image it looks like the slide portion of the gun is falling forward and his hand is balled up, coming out or out of the pocket possibly manipulating the gun. The way the gun is oriented it would be easiest to remove if he is left handed.

Here is my profile of what I would look for in Abigail Williams and Liberty German's murders.

1. It looks like the guy in the picture has a gun in his jacket. The gun handle looks backwards to me.

2. The weather on the day was a high of 45 around 1 pm. If you have ever gone hiking, your body temperature builds so the hat he has on which looks like a floppy ear hat from a surplus store is interesting as is all the clothes. The sun was out. Maybe he was going against the wind like he was riding a four wheeler or scooter.

Since the crime happened on a Monday and he is not at work maybe he is collecting benefits some kind. So maybe he is former military. Or he could be a homeless guy. That is all I can get from the picture.

Welcome.

The handle is pointing backwards imo bc of the body holster I posted in thread 1. I'll look for the post, I also had Jethro repost it.

Interesting. Mushroom foraging actually came up in Holly Bobo's case, because iirc it was mushroom hunters who found her remains.

Someone had posted the duck hunting boots upstream which I think could be legit, if not booties, jmo.
They were probably hunting Ginseng. Morels come up in the spring. Her remains were found in September.

Probably a long shot here, but could they have possibly found something during the search to link the killer to someone who is a relative of or close to the PO, and while trying to work on an arrest warrant, taken in the PO on probation violation in efforts to keep him protected? I have a hard time believing they wouldn't issue a statement, knowing the masses following this case, that would clear his name upon release, and the total silence from the media is odd, like they are letting people build speculation as a means of distraction for something bigger.

Slightly O/T, but a newbie asking for assistance: Could someone please tell me how to Private Message the Moderators? I read everywhere that we should do so, and can find the place to PM, but don't know who to address it to. Do I need to know their user names, or can I just enter "Moderator"? (I tried that and it didn't seem to work.) TIA for any assistance you can give me.

And apparently I am an unintentional and very confused RuleBreaker, and want to apologize to all of you. I will go back to Lurk mode, or just go outside for some fresh air. I am deeply sorry. :iamashamed:

If you scroll to the bottom (if you're on a computer, not Tapatalk) you can see all users who are in this thread. Moderator names will be in bold. You can click on it to go to their information and send a PM. Hope this helps. (This is how I would do it anyway)

I actually think he could be lefthanded because the gun is on his right side in a body holster, jmo.

Eta: I guess he could be right handed though but the barrel points outward and handle in so seems more lefty but could be right.

Yes, could be either. :)

BBM

Do we actually know that? Is it possible that they have connected the cases but just not released that information?

They said specifically a few days ago in the press conference where Libby's grandfather spoke that at this time they have nothing to indicate they are related cases.

Some of us take the "at this time" with a grain of salt, but for different reasons - some of us say that's just standard LE speak (true) and some of us say that while that's true, it still gives us hope that perhaps they're still working to link the cases but just haven't been able to do so yet in a way they can release publicly (Which could also be true, who knows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966