IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind keeps going back when RL made the comment about when his son and friends had a spot back there... maybe one of his son's friends... just maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

That thought keeps going through my mind . Or even perhaps a friend of one of those friends that they took there .

no doubt LE either has or is identifying any and all that have ever been there and are going through their histories in great detail.
QUOTE=2Hope4;13227397]allowed to fish, hunt wildlife or mushrooms, or even cut firewood... yup, I bet LE knows anyone that has access to the property... JMO
Or[/QUOTE]

I'm confused- what do the first and second parts of the tweet have to do with each other?

Having DNA doesn't mean people were arrested... am I reading this wrong?

Like 2Hope4 said, I think Sgt. Riley was trying to convey two thoughts in a limited number of characters. A rumor saying LE has DNA on two people implies that said people have been connected to the crime and therefore have been arrested. Like I said, I'm not following non msm SM but I'm guessing the rumors include the people being arrested. JMOO of course.

IMO what he is saying is that neither rumor is true.

I believe he has killed before. His voice is so cold, controlled, calculating. If this was his first time I would expect to hear more stress in his voice.

If he hasn't actually killed before, I believe it is quite likely he "practiced " for this. Maybe LE should put out a national request for people to contact them if they were approached by someone or noticed someone acting strangely in a similar setting - even if it didn't lead to a crime.

Agreed - I would expect his voice to be shaking a bit from the adrenaline rush. I am surprised at how calm he sounded..

IMHO... I don't see how it would even be possible to get any kind of profile on the killer(s) when we have no knowledge of whether or not there were sexual assaults, cause of death, condition of bodies, time of deaths, motives, methods... :dunno:

Along with a lot we don't know, are we sure Abby went to the SE side of the bridge? It appears Libby did from the pics but is there any proof Abby left the NW side after 2:07?

I think we assume the two girls stuck together. I can't imagine them splitting up.

No one knows for sure which end of the bridge they exited. There are those that favor the SE end, which entails them having to cross the creek to end up where the bodies were found. Others believe they exited the NW end of the bridge, stayed on the north side of the creek to where their bodies were found. We have no info from LE that states whether their clothing was wet. We do have MSM video from helicopters that show LE in the creek searching for whatever. This searching is part of what contributes to the theory that they went off the SE end of bridge and crossed the creek.

All MOO.

It has taken me several attempts to locate this quote from LE and I finally found the news transcript and the actual video where LEO Carter makes this statement.

I am hoping that this will help to put to rest the debate about the statement, "stuff of nightmares" comes from. No, LE did not say it but I surmise it came from a news cast probably paraphrasing the statement above.

Several threads ago I tried to address it as I remembered distinctly those exact words but could not back it up with a quote or video.

I saw that the subject came back up again towards the end of the last thread so tonight I thought I would go back and try once again and Voila! I found it. I feel so relieved! It has been bugging me because I knew I had watched the interview where LEO Carter made that statement.

It, again, gives us, perhaps, an understanding of why more audio is not being released. It is the "stuff of nightmares..."

[video]http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-teen-records-suspect-before-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/[/video]

The part of the video where the officer speaks these words starts at around 1:25. HTH
. OK- hold on...I know we have all speculated on whether there was more audio/video basically since thread one. I assumed more audio figuring Libby had to hide her phone. BUT this article references what the officers "SAW" in the video. THIS makes a HUGE difference. IMO

IMHO... I don't see how it would even be possible to get any kind of profile on the killer(s) when we have no knowledge of whether or not there were sexual assaults, cause of death, condition of bodies, time of deaths, motives, methods... :dunno:

i agree layer...hard to profile specifics. What I want to offer is a different sort of profile. Based on the facts we do know. It will take me a day to compile this and explain it in a way that makes sense. First, I will consider this crime to be an acting out of an internal, perhaps unconscious fantasy, which developed in formative developmental years in response to genetic predispositions intertwined with environmental factors and experiences...culminating in a fantasy of murder. Second, I will analyze the data we do know much as I would analyze a dream. Finally, I will speculate about internal defenses against unbearable psychic pain, things like identification with the aggressor, reversal, turning passive into active, reaction formation, etc. anyway, this will take a day or so to formulate.

Sgt. Kim Riley @ISPLafayette
Someone is spreading rumors we have DNA on two subjects reference the Delphi investigation. That is not true. No one has been arrested.

[video=twitter;841467129920647168]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/841467129920647168[/video]
No idea of where the rumors are being spread since I decided not to follow any non-msm SM for this case other than WS. I'm still surprised though that LE didn't do this yesterday regarding the property owner's arrest. I guess I just need to leave it to them to do what they feel is appropriate.

I have tried to follow everything I can and have not read any rumors anout having DNA from 2 people.

Not sure I understand this tweet. I did take a pain pill for the 1st time in 15 years so maybe I am more loopy than I thought.

Personally, I'm not buying this reporter's account. From 75 yards away I might be able to make out colors or something that looks like fabric in the water. But "girls clothing"? No way.

He could probably see it in his zoom, I completely buy his account.

Can someone please tell me if the DNA results are back ....

last I read they (the DNA) was being rushed for testing...

No confirmation that there is or is not DNA. LE won't comment on if any processed evidence is back. They won't say anything thing except please look at the photo and listen to the audio clip and call in a tip. Frustrating. They need to help us help them with some kind of new information. JMO

One month later. RIP sweet angels.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I agree with you on this.
They saw something.

This case has me going back to researching and watching videos on BTK. I sort of wish I personally hadn't gone down that rabbit hole. The blatant knowledge that these people walk with us in life is bone chilling. I have deep sadness for victims and families of these horrific crimes. Whether by a serial killer or first timer.

What is BTK?

Just curious... does anyone else have any feelings or ideas about the aerial view showing two sets of tire tracks going through the field to/from two different parts of the road to the woods east of where the north/west end of the high bridge is?

I can't remember who first spotted them, but they strike me as potentially important somehow, and worthy of discussion.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I have a screen shot here:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tire tracks.jpg
    tire tracks.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 749
  • tracks.jpg
    tracks.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 758
No confirmation that there is or is not DNA. LE won't comment on if any processed evidence is back. They won't say anything thing except please look at the photo and listen to the audio clip and call in a tip. Frustrating. They need to help us help them with some kind of new information. JMO

Im a little confused then ..... as the media has made out that police have DNA and were "fast tracking" it for information..as per links below

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29458...eving-grandfather-pays-heartbreaking-tribute/

http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/carroll...investigation-says-dna-evidence-fast-tracked/

Just curious... does anyone else have any feelings or ideas about the aerial view showing two sets of tire tracks going through the field to/from two different parts of the road to the woods east of where the north/west end of the high bridge is?

I can't remember who first spotted them, but they strike me as potentially important somehow, and worthy of discussion.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I have a screen shot here:

attachment.php

attachment.php

They could be drainage furrows (very shallow drainage channels plowed into the surface of a field for draining away rain- or melt-water.) I can't tell from the resolution on my screen of they are single lines, or two-tracks that wheels would make. I'd be interested in a description from someone who saw them up close.

The way " down the hill" was spoken it sounded like a simple answer to me. " Where is your injured puppy" ? " down the hill" " Where did you lose your keys"? " down the hill". Just how it sounded to me. Cool as a cucumber.

Yes. "Oh. Where's your bike/friend/lost thing/_______________________ [you choose]. "Down the hill."

I agree that it sounds more like a detached response to a question, than a directional command to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay