IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a photographer so I'd assume he was looking thru a camera lens.

Good point. But where are the pics? I'm not going to take his word for it.

Even if the crime was sexually motivated I doubt he'd take the time to completely strip them and throw their clothes in the creek (where they would be easily found). Makes no sense. If he was worried about DNA he would have taken them with him.

Does anyone think this is this guy's first murder? If so, why?
Does anyone think he's killed before? If so, why?

I think he's done it before. I'm not sold on him being the perp in the Evansdale, Iowa, murders, but he is slippery and has had a lot of practice of being so.

Nana (a Websleuths member) visited the site and realized how brazen he was doing this at this location during the day. I believe her reaction was based on how open and public the location is in ways pictures don't convey. It's also very brazen to take two girls. So, my opinion is yes he's killed before.

I think he's non fatally assaulted before along with attempted abductions that failed. All predators, human or animal, try and fail far more often than they succeed. IMO.

I know on some forums, a list of initials that go along with names of people that are involved in a case has been created. The list is usually one of the first post in each thread. I realize some cases do not need such a list because there are not a lot of people involved. I did look but did not see a list of initials/names of people involved in this case. I jump in and out of this case, more in then out and I have missed who BGis. If the name that goes with the initials cannot be posted for public can someone please send me an email. This is driving me nuttier then I already am. Thanks!

Early in the investigation, a member referred to the killer on the High Bridge as the bridge guy. I seconded that statement and he has been BG here ever since then. Oh, and I've seen BG used on Youtube now, too. In my eyes, he will always be the BridgeGuy since we were introduced to him as a participant in their murders.

I've always felt it was a crime of opportunity, so I agree with you here. I'm not in the camp that believes he had a rape kit in his bulging pockets. Perhaps carried a knife or gun. Perhaps was generally up to no good that day. But I don't feel so much it was a plan. He had so many other places and times of night where he could have more time, iykwim.
He saw. He took. What a . JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It is highly probable that BG saw them at Monon and made them a target at that moment. It is just as likely as he knew that they would be there. We aren't certain yet.

Perhaps was generally up to no good that day.

BG was not there to pick pockets. He was specifically targeting for young girls for a plan already in his head. BG is viscous, evil and is without regard to human life. BG destroyed these young girls. Their families and friends are suffering the shock and awe from their loss. An entire community is at their knees over this horrendous crime occurring in their tight knit community.

I viewed a news video over the weekend that showed visitors to MHB. Their friends and classmates, and people, total strangers, from Indy are driving down, to show their respect and support at MHB for Liberty Rose and Abigail.

Does anyone else find it odd that we learned the ID of the two bodies from their school Principal and not from LE sources?

Looking around local geocaching websites, it was noted that a username of an avid cacher appeared to be a family member of one of the girls. Further inspection of the posts showed that the girls often GC'd together with their family. We haven't been allowed to discuss it most of this time because people kept sleuthing other GC'ers which isn't allowed. I'm not sure what the current status of the GC conversation is.

Thank you! It just caught me by surprise because we used to hike a lot and GC with our daughter when she was around 5-8 years old. She is close in age to A&L and by all accounts they seem to share common interests with my daughter. Photography, phones/ipod(my daughter doesn't have a cell yet), IG, Snapchat, etc. Also at this age now my daughter would probably think GCing is pretty lame ( not really but everything is lame at this age) but Pokémon Go-which technically is a form of GCing is still fairly popular. The day the girls went missing was during a "special holiday event" for Pokémon go. During that week you could catch an abundant amount of certain Pokémon, get extra candy, and a lot of other things. It was a Valentine's special that ran for about a week. But I haven't read anything that stated that they were into Pokémon go.

I am going to be blunt because that is my personality and I apologize in advance for my opinions. This "human" is a predator, he will never be in the clothing that you have spent far too long analyzing, he is living a double life and it is up TO ALL OF YOU to study the physique/voice and NOT THE CLOTHING and FIND HIM. NONE of us are safe until he is found. And when law enforcement and Libby's grandfather asks for help, they are ASKING YOU TO STUDY THE PHOTO, share it and make any call that nudges at you. They said LET THEM DECIDE if it is relevant...

That is true. Like many people here, I start to analyze every mid aged men I saw. If he is too tall or too thin. His walk. If everyone in the country are like us, he will be caught very soon. Unfortunately, we WS are one of a kind. But he is going to kill or commit s crime again, as long as he does not stop, we will catch him. Hope we find him soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone interested in hearing a profile based solely on psychological factors? I'm NOT a criminal profiler by profession. I'm a trained psychoanalyst (not psychologist) in practice 35 years.
I'd love to hear your profile!

have to put it in perspective, at ground level 75 yrds away( no chance you could tell). From 75 yards away and on a bridge looking down thru a zoom camera lense, I think you would have a lot better perspective. Do I think he could say for certain? NO absolutely not. Do I believe he probably could make a rational conclusion? probably and probably alot more of one than I can make sitting at my computer in Ohio......just my 2cents

One problem I've had with his comment is...

Why would the clothing still be there?
Wouldn't it have already been tagged/bagged as evidence?

Looks like RL is being held until March 20th for evidentiary hearing. Public knowledge.

Thank you! It just caught me by surprise because we used to hike a lot and GC with our daughter when she was around 5-8 years old. She is close in age to A&L and by all accounts they seem to share common interests with my daughter. Photography, phones/ipod(my daughter doesn't have a cell yet), IG, Snapchat, etc. Also at this age now my daughter would probably think GCing is pretty lame ( not really but everything is lame at this age) but Pokémon Go-which technically is a form of GCing is still fairly popular. The day the girls went missing was during a "special holiday event" for Pokémon go. During that week you could catch an abundant amount of certain Pokémon, get extra candy, and a lot of other things. It was a Valentine's special that ran for about a week. But I haven't read anything that stated that they were into Pokémon go.

I'm an avid Pokemon Go player.. I've been informed by other members here that there was no pokestop nor gym at that location, FWIW. The event wasn't that great anyway IMO (then again maybe if I'd found a Chansey spawn or two I'd have felt differently, LOL), but most importantly - it's very intense and if I try to run Pokemon GO and snapchat both at the same time, pokemon go shuts down and vice versa. Sice we know they were definitely fimlming and posting to snap chat IMO it's unlikely they were playing pokemon go - especially since as far as we know only one girl had a phone (so only one would be able to play). But it's not really a form of geocaching. You don't go to seek out coordinates and then find real life items or anything. But I won'tget sidetracked on that. :)

One problem I've had with his comment is...

Why would the clothing still be there?
Wouldn't it have already been tagged/bagged as evidence?

Could be but hard to say, this photographer was there on the first day and second day when they were searching the creek.....so he was pretty much there from the get go as I understand it......

Personally, I'm not buying this reporter's account. From 75 yards away I might be able to make out colors or something that looks like fabric in the water. But "girls clothing"? No way.

Yes, but he has a real camera, not a phone, and scopes for zooming. But, the only he could tell whether it was girls' clothes or boys' is if the items were kinda gender specific. That is all I will say on the matter. However, I think if LE wanted everyone to know that clothes were found in the creek, they would have said so and releasing details not sourced to LE is always bad. Media needs to stop starting rumors.

Unless they tell me first. LOL

Earlier my heart went out to the person who said they are looking at everyone. (sorry websleuth friend... I didn't read your name) you said you are Looking at people at red lights, gas stations, everywhere, I am the same. I WISH MANY OF THE OTHERS HERE COULD BE THE SAME AS US... They are posting holsters. Is that helping the people like you and I find this savage killer? I think not... NIAVE people want to believe he is a scary monster... NOPE.. He is AN AVERAGE JOE WITH A SPLIT PERSONALITY THAT WOULD FOOL MOST... He is a scary monster but he DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ONE.

Please quit shouting. Thank you.

Never thought a month later we would still be looking for their killer....

My mind keeps going back when RL made the comment about when his son and friends had a spot back there... maybe one of his son's friends... just maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I think BG has the blue jacket on then a hoodie but underneath is the black t-shirt with the skull weird picture. Just study the picture closely i'st the white part just where the blue jacket is open. You don't see the whole skull pic but most of the outline of it. Some on here were speculating it might be a rope or a plastic bag. JMO

I have to say it, "THE KING HAS NO CLOTHES!" I have only seen a navy coat, hoodie underneath (brownish) and blue jeans. :happydance:

I'm still hundreds of pages behind...but where does it state that A&L were into GCing?

It doesn't. Everyone is speculating that the perp was pretending to be geocaching or something.

It is hard for me to believe that BG was not picked up on retail or commercial video cameras that morning. He went somewhere. He bought some supplies or provisions. He likely wouldn't have guessed that his photo would have been captured by his prey.

While identifying the suspect from the photo might be difficult; if you knew this guy you could recognize him by the photo. I keep thinking someone knows him. He is identifiable. So what gives?

A
I don't remember the exact wording, but there was a post in an earlier thread about the police maybe having deterred some people from calling in tips when they (the police) said they would continue to enforce the law or not look the other way (I forget the specific comment) in the course of their investigation.

I agree with the person that said this and feel someone close to this guy may not call in a tip if they have some issues that could get them in trouble (drugs, warrants, etc). A lot of times LE will come right out and say that they are looking for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of someone and they are NOT looking to get potential tipsters in trouble.

I think they should consider changing their stance on this and encourage people to come forward without repercussions.

BG was apparently so proficient at this, it makes me rather convinced this was not his first time. I think about someone like Vanessa Marcotte, and how there is apparently no information on her murderer. And she was also left in the woods, rather close to where she was taken from, where she would be easy to find. For some reason, I don't believe he is specifically targeting children. I feel like he travels, picks an area, and stalks that area for a victim. I have ZERO reason for thinking this, other than if he were targeting these children specifically, why dispatch (ugh, sorry) them in (likely) less than an hour and leave? If he was indeed stalking these girls, wouldn't he want to have more control of the situation and move them out of there? I don't feel like the (likely) quick kill comes after any kind of stalking activity because he was obsessed with those particular girls. Just my uneducated opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay