IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind keeps going back when RL made the comment about when his son and friends had a spot back there... maybe one of his son's friends... just maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

For the record he said they "played back there" The transcript was wrong.

I'm an avid Pokemon Go player.. I've been informed by other members here that there was no pokestop nor gym at that location, and hte likelihood of there being spawns is low. The event wasn't that great anyway IMO (then again maybe if I'd found a Chansey spawn or two I'd have felt differently), but most importantly - it's very intense and if I try to run Pokemon GO and snapchat both at the same time, pokemon go shuts down and vice versa. Sice we know they were definitely fimlming and posting to snap chat IMO it's unlikely they were playing pokemon go - especially since as far as we know only oe girl had a phone (so only one would be able to play). But it's not really a form of geocaching. You don't go to seek out coordinates and then find real life items or anything. But I won'tget sidetracked on that. :)

I'm familiar with both quite well. In my opinion Pokémon go is very similar to GCing. I'm sure hard core GCers would cringe at that but fundamentally it's the same principle. Too bad you didn't get any Chanseys, I got a ton. Able to evolve and then some. Thanks for the input.

Sgt. Kim Riley @ISPLafayette
Someone is spreading rumors we have DNA on two subjects reference the Delphi investigation. That is not true. No one has been arrested.

[video=twitter;841467129920647168]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/841467129920647168[/video]
No idea of where the rumors are being spread since I decided not to follow any non-msm SM for this case other than WS. I'm still surprised though that LE didn't do this yesterday regarding the property owner's arrest. I guess I just need to leave it to them to do what they feel is appropriate.

Off topic but is anybody else listening to Levi page show waiting for tricia to come on and listening to Casey Anthony interview......WTF she is disgusting!!!!

Who posted about the ORACLE WRESTLING LOGO?? BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking at it right now on my screen!!!!!! I think we have a MATCH!!

-Nin

It doesn't. Everyone is speculating that the perp was pretending to be geocaching or something.

IT doesnt point to anything to to with their murders, but atleast one of the girls was actively involved in geocaching even days before their deaths. You can look this up and see for yourself but it is fact.

The way " down the hill" was spoken it sounded like a simple answer to me. " Where is your injured puppy" ? " down the hill" " Where did you lose your keys"? " down the hill". Just how it sounded to me. Cool as a cucumber.

Sgt. Kim Riley @ISPLafayette
Someone is spreading rumors we have DNA on two subjects reference the Delphi investigation. That is not true. No one has been arrested.

[video=twitter;841467129920647168]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/841467129920647168[/video]
No idea of where the rumors are being spread since I decided not to follow any non-msm SM for this case other than WS. I'm still surprised though that LE didn't do this yesterday regarding the property owner's arrest. I guess I just need to leave it to them to do what they feel is appropriate.

I'm confused- what do the first and second parts of the tweet have to do with each other?

Having DNA doesn't mean people were arrested... am I reading this wrong?

I wonder if LE is interested in who RL's drinking buddies are and what level of access to the property any such buddies have.
Perhaps they may think that he knows something that he doesn't even realize he knows .
I would be interested in knowing more about those friends of his sons who use to hang out and " have a place back there " ....
KWIM ?

A
I don't remember the exact wording, but there was a post in an earlier thread about the police maybe having deterred some people from calling in tips when they (the police) said they would continue to enforce the law or not look the other way (I forget the specific comment) in the course of their investigation.

I agree with the person that said this and feel someone close to this guy may not call in a tip if they have some issues that could get them in trouble (drugs, warrants, etc). A lot of times LE will come right out and say that they are looking for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of someone and they are NOT looking to get potential tipsters in trouble.

I think they should consider changing their stance on this and encourage people to come forward without repercussions.

The tips can be anonymous.

Any guesses as to the red thing in the middle of pic 2, at the bottom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I blew that picture up and it looks like a leaf to me. Specifically a bit curled and oblong, like maybe something from a tulip poplar, blackgum, or chokeberry. Those are the only native trees/bushes that I can think of off the top of my head with oblong leaves that can and often do turn bright red in the fall. I'll look through pictures I've saved and played with, because I'm positive I saved it.

My mind keeps going back when RL made the comment about when his son and friends had a spot back there... maybe one of his son's friends... just maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Respectfully, Mr. Logan stated "played".

[video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

Is anyone interested in hearing a profile based solely on psychological factors? I'm NOT a criminal profiler by profession. I'm a trained psychoanalyst (not psychologist) in practice 35 years.
I would

I don't have a twitter account, and after this case, I don't want one.. Seems like much confusion when tweets are sent out. Either purposefully confusion, or thinking others know what they mean.... you can't always say what needs to be said in limited characters! ... SIGH! Come on JUSTICE PREVAIL!

Does anyone think this is this guy's first murder? If so, why?
Does anyone think he's killed before? If so, why?

I think he's done it before. I'm not sold on him being the perp in the Evansdale, Iowa, murders, but he is slippery and has had a lot of practice of being so.

I believe he has killed before. His voice is so cold, controlled, calculating. If this was his first time I would expect to hear more stress in his voice.

If he hasn't actually killed before, I believe it is quite likely he "practiced " for this. Maybe LE should put out a national request for people to contact them if they were approached by someone or noticed someone acting strangely in a similar setting - even if it didn't lead to a crime.

I wonder if LE is interested in who RL's drinking buddies are and what level of access to the property any such buddies have.

allowed to fish, hunt wildlife or mushrooms, or even cut firewood... yup, I bet LE knows anyone that has access to the property... JMO
Or

Since there is interest, I will soon compile my most comprehensive attempt at a profile, from strictly a psychological (not FBI behavioral) approach. I've spent some time thinking about this.

Personally, I'm not buying this reporter's account. From 75 yards away I might be able to make out colors or something that looks like fabric in the water. But "girls clothing"? No way.
My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member