IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or was he acting out some sick horror movie .There was a geocaching murder video made by some 'independent film maker 'that was on the Indiana FB geocache page. Made a couple of years ago. Sorry is this allowed to be discussed now?

Thats interesting.

He did seem to come prepared. Especially if we are to assume there is a gun in his right pocket. Some also think the white rings near his chin could be rope.

I shared the other day when I went to hardware store to buy rope I only found white clothesline that comes coiled up in a package and when you open it the coils dont go down easily. The white rings near chin could be the coils of clothesline rope.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/..._clickid=6606da6f-37d7-4c48-a0ee-f39cb88ca712

So he does look like he came prepared for an attack.

The other theory about being enraged with kids is if he thought he was the protector of the bridge area or cache site is possible in my mind because I have met a few overly protective people that even if they didnt own the land they felt they owned more than they had.

Thinking along the lines that if he witnessed a bunch of other kids in past weeks or months causing trouble or vandalizing the bridge then he may have decided to take it out on the next kids that come along.

Someone like that would have probably had to live close by I would think.

This case is a real tough one because so many theories are possible.

Any guesses as to the red thing in the middle of pic 2, at the bottom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown up, it looks like a cigarette butt, well stubbed out so that it is slightly bent. Because it is at the front of the image, it looks larger than it perhaps is.

I am thinking if the FBI generated a profile, it is for the investigators and not for public consumption.

I think you are correct on both counts. We (the public) may never end up knowing too much more about him. But I do get the feeling FBI is handing it off more now to ISP.

Listening to a podcast today I was surprised to learn that LE had a audio recording of BTK (Dennis Rader) in 1977 when he called the police dispatcher about one of his murders and LE broadcast that audio clip through radio stations. No one recognized Rader's voice and it never played a factor in finding him over 27 years later.

I hope someone calls in a tip relating to this audio, but I believe we're going to need something else.

I feel like I am posting way too much tonight, but each thread here makes me think of something!

Rader/BTK wanted attention, kept courting the media and LE, and that was his downfall. I do go back to the research that most of these guys aren't the smart evil geniuses they are made out to be.

This Delphi guy's voice was caught accidentally. Thanks to Libby.

I am going to be blunt because that is my personality and I apologize in advance for my opinions. This "human" is a predator, he will never be in the clothing that you have spent far too long analyzing, he is living a double life and it is up TO ALL OF YOU to study the physique/voice and NOT THE CLOTHING and FIND HIM. NONE of us are safe until he is found. And when law enforcement and Libby's grandfather asks for help, they are ASKING YOU TO STUDY THE PHOTO, share it and make any call that nudges at you. They said LET THEM DECIDE if it is relevant...

Personally I think he grabbed Abbey in a head lock and put a gun against her and told Liberty to go "down the hill". There is a reason why so little audio has been released if he came out with a long sentence about trespassing they would release it in order to identify him.

Sorry I don't mean to be graphic at all I just think the situation escalated badly very quickly.

Horrifying. Just horrifying. This is a very dangerous man, he is a defective person and homicidal for pleasure.

After seeing the photos of the forested area, above, I hope this puts to rest the discussion of why they weren't found on 2/13. I can't imagine trying to walk that at night, by flashlight. Impossible.

[video=twitter;841445902812340225]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/841445902812340225[/video]

David MacAnally‏@DavidMacAnally 4m
4 minutes ago

Delphi Monday night. One month ago tonight to Delphi teens went missing. And that would spark a national manhunt. On the night beat

Can we play Find the White Seal with this video?

ETA: I will save you guys some time and do this to myself. :trout:

So they have scaled down personnel, but my question is I wonder if there are any FBI people still on it? Further, with the video, photos, words they have as evidence from Libby's phone, do you think that there will be an FBI 'profile' coming out? Any thoughts?

PS - this site is addicting. It is good in a way to see other profile cases from other parts of the US and other parts of the world for that matter.
BBM

Welcome! Whenever there is breaking news on something big I come to WS, find the thread and get a wide variety of news links plus insightful comments. You can't get that anywhere else that I know of.

I am going to be blunt because that is my personality and I apologize in advance for my opinions. This "human" is a predator, he will never be in the clothing that you have spent far too long analyzing, he is living a double life and it is up TO ALL OF YOU to study the physique/voice and NOT THE CLOTHING and FIND HIM. NONE of us are safe until he is found. And when law enforcement and Libby's grandfather asks for help, they are ASKING YOU TO STUDY THE PHOTO, share it and make any call that nudges at you. They said LET THEM DECIDE if it is relevant...

For what it's worth, I see a man whose legs are shorter than typical.

I wonder if BG is into civil war re-enactment. But he almost looks too young-ish to be into it. I think Tippecanoe has re-enactments. But oddly enough what I've gathered of his gait reminds me of someone who would be into that. moo, etc.

(Thank you to the Elmer Fudd poster earlier. Such a good, but needed laugh. :laugh:)

I re-enacted at age 21. Former Armies of Tennessee here.. there were tons of us .. females and males too that were young.

I feel like I am posting way too much tonight, but each thread here makes me think of something!

Rader/BTK wanted attention, kept courting the media and LE, and that was his downfall. I do go back to the research that most of these guys aren't the smart evil geniuses they are made out to be.

This Delphi guy's voice was caught accidentally. Thanks to Libby.

This case has me going back to researching and watching videos on BTK. I sort of wish I personally hadn't gone down that rabbit hole. The blatant knowledge that these people walk with us in life is bone chilling. I have deep sadness for victims and families of these horrific crimes. Whether by a serial killer or first timer.

Earlier my heart went out to the person who said they are looking at everyone. (sorry websleuth friend... I didn't read your name) you said you are Looking at people at red lights, gas stations, everywhere, I am the same. I WISH MANY OF THE OTHERS HERE COULD BE THE SAME AS US... <modsnip>... NIAVE people want to believe he is a scary monster... NOPE.. He is AN AVERAGE JOE WITH A SPLIT PERSONALITY THAT WOULD FOOL MOST... He is a scary monster but he DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ONE.

Yes, his legs look a little short for his torso.13227232]For what it's worth, I see a man whose legs are shorter than typical.[/QUOTE]

I agree the outline looks like a semi-auto. The one thing that makes me think a holster is unlikely is that on the second image it appears to be tipping forward quite a bit which makes me think it is haphazardly placed and unsecured in a cut away coat liner perhaps.

Once you notice the outline of what appears to be a handgun there's no unseeing it. It's so obvious now I can't believe I didn't notice it right away.

I'm still hundreds of pages behind...but where does it state that A&L were into GCing?

Skull pic? Made pic from screen shot from this news video [video=youtube;0VRKYSnF0wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRKYSnF0wE[/video]BG.jpg

wow. good find. did you notice that the unencrypted clue states "under the first plank" !?!?!

Ya I pointed this out before it all got deleted, It actuaclly appears that you dont go on the bridge to retrieve it. Its actually located beneath the bridge a few feet in on the north end. sounds like you can reach it by going down to the left of the bridge(which looks like a small walking path.....hope this is ok as I know it got deleted in the mess of speculation from before.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay