IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it was a foolish thing to do to start arresting people whose crimes were unrelated. I doubt these people who have been arrested are rapists, killers or people committing assault.
RSBM.Law enforcement is only doing their job - enforcing the law. They aren't going to let someone who is breaking the law get away with it, no matter if it is related to this case or not.

LE clearly states that Liberty recorded and captured the image.. She is a Hero. Indeed she is!! It doesn't make sense how she would be able to get away with doing so.. How would this be possible for her to be in the right frame of mind and also get away with doing so without being caught.. and leaving her phone behind.. why.

JMO
Been thinking of one possible way her phone may have not been taken by the BG.

If the BG was planning on taking the phone after he murdered the girls then he may have not cared that she had took pictures of him. He may have thought to himself that he would take it from her as soon as they get to the final location.

Somewhere along the walk the phone could have dropped out of her pocket by accident and when they got to the final spot the BG may have went into a rage when he asked her to give up her phone and nobody could find it.

If anyone has ever dropped something in the woods it sometimes is very difficult to locate something small like a phone. So even if he went back to try to retrace their steps he may have not been able to find it.

Either something like that or maybe some other SM storage like the cloud or syncing of devices is another way LE could have gotten the video. Some people sync their phones with their home computer devices and I think the cloud is used as part of syncing.

RSBM.Law enforcement is only doing their job - enforcing the law. They aren't going to let someone who is breaking the law get away with it, no matter if it is related to this case or not.

Thats understandable but I can see where it could discourage more tips from being called in. Lots of people have a fear of LE. If someone has a valid tip but is afraid of something being dug up from their past that they may have done wrong then they may be less likely to call in a tip as they start to hear all the news of people being arrested related to tips about this crime.

Thats understandable but I can see where it could discourage more tips from being called in. Lots of people have a fear of LE. If someone has a valid tip but is afraid of something being dug up from their past that they may have done wrong then they may be less likely to call in a tip as they start to hear all the news of people being arrested related to this crime.
Tips are anonymous but you are right in that it could still put fear into those that have unresolved infractions.

Also just a point...

There is no more video of BG. BG is possibly innocent.

BG was just caught in the background far away and the images we see are zoomed way in. That was the best they had,

They couldn't tell us if BG was the same guy as the guy on video who speaks.

So we know that rest of the video is just audio or at least no more perp in video.

So what if BG is just innocent. What if we are going down this one path and it just isn't the correct path. And maybe the family of the POI do see someone they know but they actually know he wouldn't and didn't do anything.

IF the BG is innocent he should come foreward bc he would be cleared by DNA,
and then police could send out a new wanted description of the killer,
possibly based on a FBI profile of the killer.

Posted by Angelo:

~BBM~~~~~~

This is another thing people should be looking for IMO.

Injuries, such as:

scratches/cuts
marks that could be bites
bruising
abrasions/bruising on knuckles

I think someone sustaining these kinds of injuries around the time of the murders of Abby and Libby would be an important clue and something people might remember.

==

Agree! Hopefully the area ERs/hospitals were also checked just to see...

It is certainly true that there are people who can't read, but it is not exclusive to the south or small towns as you say and it has absolutely nothing to do with why people put fences up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't say it was a southern thing, i happened to be living there and that is were i was told about fences being the same as a no trepassing sign. I can't link from this device but did do a google search, 32 million ppl in the usa are illiterate, as far a fencing, if you are on property that you accessed by way of fence or gate you are trespassing no sign needed. Jmo

Posted by Kyja:

My theory on this is the girls were mucking around on the bridge when BG did something to make the girls feel alarmed so Libby filmed him approaching. I think he then attacked the girls and forced them off the bridge, in the meantime Libby may have put her phone in her pocket while still recording then she has dropped/hidden the phone during the walk down to the creek to be found later by searchers. This is purely hypothetical but makes sense to me....

Last edited by Kyja; Today at 05:59 AM.

==​
Makes sense to me too.

I have only been a WS member for a few weeks and posts like this disappoint me. It seems extremely likely that the BG is 99.99999% the Perp,
IF the BG is innocent he should come foreward bc he would be cleared by DNA,
and then police could send out a new wanted description of the killer,
possibly based on a FBI profile of the killer.

I still can't figure out how this crime was committed if the perp didn't know how many people were going to be on the trail that day. He could not have known how much traffic there would be or if anyone would happen to come upon him while committing the murders. Maybe there was more than one perp. If so, maybe they were communicating through phones or walkie-talkies...one keeping an eye open for the other. Still, I just can't get over how he did it without being seen by someone. News reports state that a woman, a man, and a couple were also on the trail that day. I assume there were also other teens out that day since it was a day off from school. I just don't get it.

JMO
Been thinking of one possible way her phone may have not been taken by the BG.

If the BG was planning on taking the phone after he murdered the girls then he may have not cared that she had took pictures of him. He may have thought to himself that he would take it from her as soon as they get to the final location.

Somewhere along the walk the phone could have dropped out of her pocket by accident and when they got to the final spot the BG may have went into a rage when he asked her to give up her phone and nobody could find it.

If anyone has ever dropped something in the woods it sometimes is very difficult to locate something small like a phone. So even if he went back to try to retrace their steps he may have not been able to find it.

Either something like that or maybe some other SM storage like the cloud or syncing of devices is another way LE could have gotten the video. Some people sync their phones with their home computer devices and I think the cloud is used as part of syncing.

You'd have to go back through every article but a few said it was found on her body. So whether that means phone was in pocket who knows. It just means he wasn't thinking about a clear up. Maybe distracted or didn't care or BG Isn't even the perp and so all they have is someone other guys voice who we don't have a clue what he looks like. Also his image was only captured far far in the distance in one video he may have been fully unaware.

Posted by Angelo:

~BBM~~~~~~

This is another thing people should be looking for IMO.

Injuries, such as:

scratches/cuts
marks that could be bites
bruising
abrasions/bruising on knuckles

I think someone sustaining these kinds of injuries around the time of the murders of Abby and Libby would be an important clue and something people might remember.

==

Agree! Hopefully the area ERs/hospitals were also checked just to see...

I hope so too.

I always have to wonder if the simple stuff is being done.

Someone shared this other case earlier.
This other case linked below is a good example of why were hospital logs not checked in this NY case. It took LE way too long to find the murderer and it was only because another tip from someone else.

If they would have searched through the hospital logs and compared possible injuries on that day after the rape/murder they may have found this guy much sooner than 6 months.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...lling-jogger-karina-vetrano-article-1.2964701

You'd have to go back through every article but a few said it was found on her body. So whether that means phone was in pocket who knows. It just means he wasn't thinking about a clear up. Maybe distracted or didn't care or BG Isn't even the perp and so all they have is someone other guys voice who we don't have a clue what he looks like. Also his image was only captured far far in the distance in one video he may have been fully unaware.
To my knowledge, it was never said that the phone was found on her body.

From Crime Watch Daily, Feb 24

Sgt Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police, about 2:33 (I did my best to transcribe correctly):

‘Hopefully someone will recognize that voice and to me, it appears they are saying, down the hill, down the hill, like they’re directing the young ladies where to go. It sounds like it might even be a little exasperated, like he had told them to do that before, and they weren’t quite listening, and he’s telling them to do it.’

https://youtu.be/0VRKYSnF0wE

The Delphi High School sports teams are called the Oracles, but I'm not finding any wrestling team shirt or logo that looks interesting.

I was the one that.posted about the shirt.
I did NOT say where I saw it.
I have actually posted about this several times. It is black white oracle on it says Delphi on top wrestling on the bottom.

Who is alive? The old mans son or stepson?
Someone replied to me correcting me in what I feel was being snarky that the stepson is deceased but son is alive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

You'd have to go back through every article but a few said it was found on her body. So whethe.... .

Above information is incorrect :moo: if you're stating that info/fact was in any article.

If you are saying that some websleuthers think that is true, okie dokey.. then yes, that is true.

The GEO caching theory was sent to LE. There was a cache down by the creek below the bridge. It was disabled after the girls were found.

Trying to catch up, sorry if this has been asked.

Does anyone know if the cache was located on the north or south end of the bridge?

Someone replied to me correcting me in what I feel was being snarky that the stepson is deceased but son is alive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
No snark at all intended! Just clarifying based on previous discussion that the PO has referred to a son and grandson in an interview.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member