IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the Daily Beast is credible. Why would they be the only ones to say it. I think it was speculation on the author's part, unedited.

This is the first I've seen this article and it worded like that. If true, it would rule out speculation that the audio, video and photos came from the cloud. The daily beast is not necessarily the most credible source, however, and I'm not convinced that part wasn't added based on assumption. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I would question the "recovered from her body" quote. {IMO}

EDIT of my original post: I got up this morning and re-read my original post as I wrote it very late (my time) and I do have a history of bad editing.

In re-reading the quote above it struck me that LEO Carter was talking about the video and what LEO's will see for the rest of their lives.

I am not sure why I didn't catch that before. I guess I assumed audio as I think that quote "stuff of nightmares" was always swirling around the threads as a reason why they wouldn't release more audio?

So, this is weird to me. This would say to me that regardless of there being more audio that there definitely is more video.It also says IMO that is must all be pretty bad or LE would certainly release more.

The video then must be fairly long as well. But then video of what? If Libby is recording, but the phone is not in her pocket, then how? If not Libby, then who is doing the recording?

Now one caveat to this might be that he is speaking of visual images that the audio creates when hearing it and that this is what they will "see."

That is also plausible in my mind. Sorry for another long post! I bore myself sometimes, honestly...

I don't find your thoughts boring at all. Quite the contrary~ they open my mind to new ideas. Thank you for sharing.

JMO
I dont have a link but I had asked previously too and someone did reply that the cache was on the North side of the bridge. Real close to the end.

This is important to me since I have not outruled the theory that geocaching may have had something to do with this case. Maybe indirectly.

If it truly was on the north side then its possible the girls may have located the cache before we see pictures of the BG.

It also may have nothing to do with the case either and is just interesting to me because it opens up the possibility that the girls may have looked for it and found it before we see the BG video. Because the footage on the video is toward the South side and the alleged location of the Cache is on the North side which they would have already passed and may have stopped around that North side.

This is all assuming they entered from the North side which I think most people agree that is the side they likely entered the bridge.

I thought Liberty had already recorded having found it well before the 13th of February. She would have known EXACTLY where it was.

JMO
Been thinking of one possible way her phone may have not been taken by the BG.

If the BG was planning on taking the phone after he murdered the girls then he may have not cared that she had took pictures of him. He may have thought to himself that he would take it from her as soon as they get to the final location.

Somewhere along the walk the phone could have dropped out of her pocket by accident and when they got to the final spot the BG may have went into a rage when he asked her to give up her phone and nobody could find it.

If anyone has ever dropped something in the woods it sometimes is very difficult to locate something small like a phone. So even if he went back to try to retrace their steps he may have not been able to find it.

Either something like that or maybe some other SM storage like the cloud or syncing of devices is another way LE could have gotten the video. Some people sync their phones with their home computer devices and I think the cloud is used as part of syncing.

Good morning Hatfield,

I have been thinking along these lines as well. Either she tossed it when he wasn't looking or he took it and the data was in the Cloud. If she tossed it, she could have been thinking that it would be a clue that they were there at some point, in case the perpetrator took them somewhere. They were very smart girls.

I've been reading what I can in the news and saw some youtube videos. I decided to join you. I really want this case solved!

It looks to this casual observer that the south side of the bridge where it ends in the woods is sort of a dead end where the girls may have been trapped since the tracks are still way above ground out there.

And didn't it look like there were some small paths down the embankment at "down the hill" so that others had trespassed on the property more than once?

:greetings::welcome::greetings:

I've been reading what I can in the news and saw some youtube videos. I decided to join you. I really want this case solved!

It looks to this casual observer that the south side of the bridge where it ends in the woods is sort of a dead end where the girls may have been trapped since the tracks are still way above ground out there.

And didn't it look like there were some small paths down the embankment at "down the hill" so that others had trespassed on the property more than once?

Welcome! :goodpost:

Correct, their backs were against a wall, so to speak, with the only way to get away from the bridge was down a slight embankment/hill. I think the consensus here is the perp accosted/abducted them while still on the bridge, he then most likely forced them off of the SE end of the bridge, then down the hill to the creek. My hunch is LE is stumped, no new news to speak of in three weeks. My hunch is the perp probably got it over with quickly, then was able to slip away unnoticed. Roughly an hour after the incident began, there were people on the bridge, and they reported nothing out of the ordinary. The perp got away rather quickly, and had plenty of time to escape the Delphi area.

But my goodness, HOW??????

Its hard to tell whats fact or fiction as it seems news sources can just add and distort whatever they feel like without consequence.
LE aren't being overly informative either but from how they have been wording things they are giving me the impression the "twist" is that BG and the voice may be seperate people .BG "participated in the girls murders" however and I sure do wish they would release everything they can to get this evil caught because at the moment he looks like he could be several people I have seen just on news sites and videos of people from Delphi alone.
They have more audio..more video...surely there has to be just a little more that can be released to help people hear an accent better or see his walk etc.
I do not understand it. Never heard of a victim catching such footage of a random attacker. They should be taking full advantage of it to get him off the streets as soon as possible

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am still so darn curious to find out if video was pulled the morning of the 13th and all day the 14th of February from all places around town to see if anyone matched what the BG was wearing. I sure hope so.

It is located on the underside of the bridge and require a magnet. Think its a sign here thing. Could have told them there was a bonus one down the hill. Wouldn't even have to threaten them. It's down the hill. Here, i will show you. But we are about to be picked up. It won't take long. Follow me. Its just beyond over there. Ok. Just as the bridge is out of sight.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

That's what I think happened, or something similar to this. Once out of sight of any possible passers-by, then he took control of them. But I do think it started out "friendly" even if uncomfortable to the girls.

Only a hunch, not a fact. No link. JMOpinion at the moment, subject to change.

I'm not sure the Daily Beast is credible. Why would they be the only ones to say it. I think it was speculation on the author's part, unedited.

I agree. I would not use Daily Beast as a credible source for info. I do not believe we have heard anything about where Libby's phone was found, other than from this site.

This comes from Wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Beast

The Daily Beast is an American news and opinion website focused on politics and pop culture. In a 2015 interview, editor in chief John Avlondescribed The Beast's editorial approach: "We seek out scoops, scandals and stories about secret worlds; we love confronting bullies, bigots and hypocrites".[SUP][1]

--
[/SUP]
[SUP]from Fake News Checker: http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-news-source/daily-beast
They may publish misleading reports, cite unverified sources, reference bogus reports and omit information that may damage their cause

--

from Yahoo Answers:
[/SUP]
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20151203140204AA5pawM[SUP]
[/SUP]
The Daily Beast is primarily an opinion site, rather than hard news. You'd be wise to take what they say with a grain of salt on most articles.

This issue has already been addressed. No need for snarky. I will not post any longer. Ridiculous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Right there with you. There's a darn good reason I'm not responding to things anymore for the most part. Don't leave though, just wait it out. most of the people who signed up only for this thread will leave when they get bored or when there's an arrest. The longer term members are usually not so difficult to deal with. Also you can always put someone on "ignore" if you really don't want to have to read their posts. I hope you don't leave though. JMO

The property owner's STEPSON is the one who passed away.

I will not provide a link out of caution and respect for the property owner.

Obituaries are easy to find. Google a name.

Edit to add I see someone posted the link above.

This is the first I've seen this article and it worded like that. If true, it would rule out speculation that the audio, video and photos came from the cloud. The daily beast is not necessarily the most credible source, however, and I'm not convinced that part wasn't added based on assumption. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I, personally, do not find The Daily Beast to be credible.

Good Morning fellow Websleuthers, Is there any new news? Is there a LE press conference for updates anytime soon?

PLEASE LET TODAY BE THE DAY WE SEE AN ARREST!:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member