IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't sleuth the property owner's family. We can't sleuth the property owner, either, outside of his current charges for probation violation.

If he is cleared of current charges can we sleuth the property owner then? What makes us unable to do so?

Thaks is for your help.

<modsnip>

For everyone who may have a problem with the atmosphere at WS, now or in the future:

I am sorry you feel uncomfortable. If a post bothers you and/or you feel it is snarky, please use the alert button (red triangle below posts) to report it.

Mods cannot be here every minute of the day, but they do delete a lot and often reminds us of what is not allowed. But they need our help to do it. They count on us to be mature and cordial, disagree respectively, and moderate our own behavior, but they cannot see everything that happens the minute it occurs.

Mods do a very good job for us, and we appreciate all they do. It is definitely a more comfortable atmosphere than most unmoderated sites. :tyou:

Hope that helps.

If he is cleared of current charges can we sleuth the property owner then? What makes us unable to do so? Thaks is for your help.
In past cases, we've only been allowed to openly sleuth someone if they are named as a suspect. It's my understanding that POIs cannot be openly sleuthed. The property owner is neither. You should ask a mod for clarification.

If he is cleared of current charges can we sleuth the property owner then? What makes us unable to do so?

Thaks is for your help.

He has not been named a POI or a suspect in the girls' murders. As far as we know, he is a victim in the murder case because the girls' bodies were found on his property. Since WS is victim-friendly, we are generally not allowed to sleuth anyone who hasn't been named a POI or suspect. In this case, the moderators have allowed us to sleuth the recent probation violation charges only.

Also, even if he or anyone else is named a suspect in the murders, we still wouldn't be allowed to sleuth their families. Their families would be assumed to be victims unless otherwise stated by LE.

HTH

JMO but there' only one person in the photo so even if there are 30 killers, he would only have a photo of one of them. JMO but maybe it can't be read into quite like that? I'm not convinced they know how many killers there were based on their own statements to that end. JMO
I agree with you on this one.

Thaks is for your help.

We would only be allowed to sleuth him if he becomes a person of interest or is arrested in connection to the murders. Sorry .... personal sleuthing on your own is fine, but don't bring it here.

LE clearly states that Liberty recorded and captured the image.. She is a Hero. Indeed she is!! It doesn't make sense how she would be able to get away with doing so.. How would this be possible for her to be in the right frame of mind and also get away with doing so without being caught.. and leaving her phone behind.. why.
The girls are definitely heros. As a mother and respectfully speaking, I don't think one should ever underestimate teenagers abilities to be sneaky, especially when it comes to technology.

Who is GN? Who is GM?

Should have been BG (bridge guy) of course so sorry for the confusion :(
Too late to change it for me but I asked moderators to correct it.

Thanks for make me aware of my errors :)

Hi SomebodyKnows - I hope you are still on:

attachment.php
attachment.php

The arrow points to more crime scene tape that is located right off the southeast exit of the bridge.

It would say to me that there must be some evidence there which puts either BG or the girls or all of them at that spot on the southeast side.

HTH!

Pictures are stills taken from this video by Julie Melvin:

[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc&amp;t=142s[/video]

just to play devils advocate, It may also be possible that this crime tape was originally stretched across the end of the trail to block off the south end and then moved out of the way to allow LE thru?

Hi SomebodyKnows - I hope you are still on:

attachment.php
attachment.php

The arrow points to more crime scene tape that is located right off the southeast exit of the bridge.

It would say to me that there must be some evidence there which puts either BG or the girls or all of them at that spot on the southeast side.

HTH!

Pictures are stills taken from this video by Julie Melvin:

[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc&amp;t=142s[/video]

OK, so that tape at the track level on the south end of the bridge could just be a barrier to show onlookers not to go down the hill... that there is an official crime scene area down there.

So the point of my question is: Since there are only 2 areas we know about, LE has a good indication that the girls were either killed on the southside and dragged back to the north across the creek (which is unlikely) - or they were march across the creek by force (still unlikely - very easy to lose control of your subjects) and then killed on the north side of the creek.

So, why did they cross the creek? That is a head scratcher for me. I mean, is the north side that much more secluded than the south side??? Doesn't seem to be. Did one of the girls make a run for it across the creek and so he dragged the other girl with him and yelled to her that if she didn;t come back, he would kill her friend?

Again, crossing the creek would be the riskiest move the perpetrator made and why would he do it?

Ok,s

I read through as much as I could stand of the link to PO's court adventures. It looks as if his probation and his license suspension would have been finished by Oct. 2016. So I don't understand what the parole violation is. Not that it directly affects this case, but I hope that LE has someone watching PO's land and buildings until he comes home. Probably his neighbors are taking care of any animals there. Unless his son showed up to do that stuff. And prior to last October he had to have someone else drive him around, right? I'm sure he was uncomfortable having to talk to LE about all this stuff. But you never know when something will happen that pops the top off your "Secrets" box.
And then I think about someone who is 77 and still drinks a lot before driving. There seems to be a lot of movement in that wood pile.
JMO. I am not blaming PO for anything other than bad judgement and drunk driving.

OK, so that tape at the track level on the south end of the bridge could just be a barrier to show onlookers not to go down the hill... that there is an official crime scene area down there.

So the point of my question is: Since there are only 2 areas we know about, LE has a good indication that the girls were either killed on the southside and dragged back to the north across the creek (which is unlikely) - or they were march across the creek by force (still unlikely - very easy to lose control of your subjects) and then killed on the north side of the creek.

So, why did they cross the creek? That is a head scratcher for me. I mean, is the north side that much more secluded than the south side??? Doesn't seem to be. Did one of the girls make a run for it across the creek and so he dragged the other girl with him and yelled to her that if she didn;t come back, he would kill her friend?

Again, crossing the creek would be the riskiest move the perpetrator made and why would he do it?

Ok,s
Just a thought, maybe one of them DID run across, knowing there were houses on that side? Maybe she was trying to get help but he said something or did something that made her stop. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ok,s

Actually I thought I saw video of LE actually in that spot by the bridge and we were all pontificating on what they were looking for.

I still can't figure out how this crime was committed if the perp didn't know how many people were going to be on the trail that day. He could not have known how much traffic there would be or if anyone would happen to come upon him while committing the murders. Maybe there was more than one perp. If so, maybe they were communicating through phones or walkie-talkies...one keeping an eye open for the other. Still, I just can't get over how he did it without being seen by someone. News reports state that a woman, a man, and a couple were also on the trail that day. I assume there were also other teens out that day since it was a day off from school. I just don't get it.

My thoughts exactly

MOO!

What if LE knows that BG is the monster who did this based on the video/audio from Libby's phone that they will not release. Do you really want that released and we hear/see what happened to those girls? Most want it released, well I don't, I don't want to have that in my heart or head! In this instant I am trusting LE will not subject us, at this time, to such a horrific thing. When they arrest someone and it goes to trial, I would think we would hear/see it.

I agree. No one should see or hear this unless they are members of the jury. Another thought that haunts me is that my cell phone and my iPad are synced. Which means, that when I take a photo or video using my phone, it also shows up on my iPad at home. So regardless of where the phone ended up, the images could have appeared on the iPad at her home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member