IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wholeheartedly agree that LE needs to have another PC and provide us with something more to go on if they still wish for tips to come in. This guy can strike again. People ARE in danger. There IS a KILLER on the loose.

If they have someone in their cross hairs already then ok, I get it, but their posturing and tweets suggest otherwise. Suggests they still need help identifying this person.

I just wanted to clarify that I cannot bold any words on my phone using Tapatalk. So therefore I capitalize. Please i hope no one gets offended as I am NOT shouting.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My first thought after a week or so was he would probably be in hiding, too upset maybe about his picture on display maybe. Probably wearing completely different clothing/hair cut as we all sit analyzing these photos pixel by pixel.

But now that it's been a month, IMO he'll be getting cockier and maybe wouldn't hesitate to go out and do something again.

This thread is closed briefly for review.

Some posts have been removed. The topic here is the murders of Liberty and Abigail and the search for their killer. It is not one another, it is not rumors from Facebook and it is not moderation.

If you are going to post something be prepared to also post a link substantiating it. If you cannot provide that link do not discuss it here.

We can't tell you who to sleuth on your own but you are bound by Websleuths rules and may not post about it here. The rule is clear - no sleuthing persons not named POI or suspects. Just leave it at the door please.

If you feel a post breaks the rules of this discussion or is rude or personally attacking, use your alert feature and report it to the mods. Do not quote it, post about it or otherwise respond to it. When you do so, you have become a part of the problem.

The thread is now open.

Anybody else notice this ......:thinking:

attachment.php

Curious what others think: LE gathered evidence here, possible struggle, or am I just seeing things? Maybe the abduction site and down the hill?

Which means, that when I take a photo or video using my phone, it also shows up on my iPad at home. So regardless of where the phone ended up, the images could have appeared on the iPad at her home

Where did it say she had an iPhone? People in meth-land (trust me I live in rural USA) usually have Samsung or other more basic devices

Why is a Samsung a more basic device? I disagree with this as an Android/Samsung user.

<modsnip>
Yes... I haven't been here long but I think this is when things may start to stall out until more info is released or a break happens. Once someone is named, we can sleuth that person. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The daily beast article by Kelly Weill "At the time, police did not say how the photograph had been captured, leading locals to speculate that the picture came from a trail camera, but on Wednesday cops said the image had come from German’s phone, recovered from her body."

Just wish I could do multiple 'thanks'.

Does anyone know what the minimum time (that is, on the super fast track like in this case) that it would take to get a good DNA profile from a DNA sample and run it thru CODIS?

Curious what others think: LE gathered evidence here, possible struggle, or am I just seeing things? Maybe the abduction site and down the hill?

The disturbed earth could have been made by ATV turning around. {IMO}

Ruth, in this article it is written -
Though the information police can offer the public is limited, they do have a full video, and quite possibly the entire murder recorded on Libby's phone.
IS this statement speculation or fact? What do you think?

Does anyone know what the minimum time (that is, on the super fast track like in this case) that it would take to get a good DNA profile from a DNA sample and run it thru CODIS?

I don't know, but my opinion is we are well past that time frame.

Ruth, in this article it is written -
Though the information police can offer the public is limited, they do have a full video, and quite possibly the entire murder recorded on Libby's phone.
IS this statement speculation or fact? What do you think?

That came from a blog, so take it all with a grain of salt. MOO

Then straight across the creek to where the girls were found?

This thread is going in circles and after following since the beginning my head is beginning to spin. I have a few comments that are not really inter-related, just items I wanted to point out.

1) Re the phone vs cloud: It is stated multiple times during the Feb 22 press conference that the image and video came "from Liberty's phone." I know we like to pick apart every word, but I think we should take LE at their word.
Link: http://wishtv.com/2017/02/22/offici...vide-info-on-double-homicide-of-delphi-teens/ (Q&A begins at 23:30, there are multiple references to the phone).
Transcript of same: http://imgur.com/4wcJzDL

2) Re what's on BG's head: The FBI site says: The photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. . Again, I'd take LE at their word. It's a hoodie; not hat nor hair.
Link: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

3) Re the release of additional video: At the Feb 22 press conf when asked if additional video would be released, Carter replied, &#8220;I hope we don&#8217;t have to, I hope what we&#8217;ve released is enough. I hope that people will take a step back and they&#8217;ll do what I suggested &#8211; a piece, a part, a thing, not a face, not necessarily a face, but a piece of clothing, a walk, a stride, a right hand in a pocket.&#8221; Again, I know there is a lot of griping about why they aren't releasing more, but they've obviously got their reasons.
Link: http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

Last note, apples12 offered up a psychoanalytic profile based on professional training and I'm realy interested in hearing what he/she has to say. Link to post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-27&p=13227453#post13227453

I have no more ideas; only more questions to add.

If the girls were able to make a break for it, why would they attempt the creek? If they were still at the end of the bridge, they could have run out into that open field and maybe found help. OR they could have run under the bridge and followed it back north where they possibly could have found people.

Maybe they noticed how shallow the water was while on the bridge and figured in moment of panic and crisis, that was a good option. They probably weren't aware of an open field and since they just came from the north end and no one was there, maybe they figured no one would be there for assistance if they did go back that way. I think he grabbed one and forced the other by coercion. I think if he didn't grab one they both could've out ran him easily.

I did not realize that that was a blog. Thank you for letting me know. I would say that at this point it's probably speculation or from some other source that I don't have.
That came from a blog, so take it all with a grain of salt. MOO

I don't know, but my opinion is we are well past that time frame.
Completely agree with you. Very well past that time frame imo. I'd like to think no more than two weeks. Little off the topic of DNA but it's frustrating following this case because you're constantly trying to distinguish rumors from facts and vice versa. So many misleading articles out there. MOO

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member