IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is actually saying four words, "Get down the hill." (he pronounces "git"). He has a gun pointed at them and it's an order, a command. cold and callous, no shakiness or nervousness in his voice at all.

I agree with all the other comments in that LE should release more video. I feel that the words may be difficult but if there is a video of him walking, then that could be released.

Does anyone know if LE looks at websleuths?

. OK- hold on...I know we have all speculated on whether there was more audio/video basically since thread one. I assumed more audio figuring Libby had to hide her phone. BUT this article references what the officers "SAW" in the video. THIS makes a HUGE difference. IMO

Yes, they do have more video. I am 100% sure they have said they have more video but they aren't releasing it. I will try to find a link for you for verification.

Early in the investigation, a member referred to the killer on the High Bridge as the bridge guy. I seconded that statement and he has been BG here ever since then. Oh, and I've seen BG used on Youtube now, too. In my eyes, he will always be the BridgeGuy since we were introduced to him as a participant in their murders.

It is highly probable that BG saw them at Monon and made them a target at that moment. It is just as likely as he knew that they would be there. We aren't certain yet.

BG was not there to pick pockets. He was specifically targeting for young girls for a plan already in his head. BG is viscous, evil and is without regard to human life. BG destroyed these young girls. Their families and friends are suffering the shock and awe from their loss. An entire community is at their knees over this horrendous crime occurring in their tight knit community.

I viewed a news video over the weekend that showed visitors to MHB. Their friends and classmates, and people, total strangers, from Indy are driving down, to show their respect and support at MHB for Liberty Rose and Abigail.

Does anyone else find it odd that we learned the ID of the two bodies from their school Principal and not from LE sources?
I guess here is where our theories part ways. I honestly feel like this guy would have just as likely struck a random adult female jogger or walker.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He is actually saying four words, "Get down the hill." (he pronounces "git"). He has a gun pointed at them and it's an order, a command. cold and callous, no shakiness or nervousness in his voice at all.
You might want to add some sort of disclaimer to that...MOO, IHMO, etc...

Yes, but he has a real camera, not a phone, and scopes for zooming. But, the only he could tell whether it was girls' clothes or boys' is if the items were kinda gender specific. That is all I will say on the matter. However, I think if LE wanted everyone to know that clothes were found in the creek, they would have said so and releasing details not sourced to LE is always bad. Media needs to stop starting rumors.

Unless they tell me first. LOL
Good post. And the end made me laugh: bonus point[emoji4]

I agree with all the other comments in that LE should release more video. I feel that the words may be difficult but if there is a video of him walking, then that could be released.

Does anyone know if LE looks at websleuths?
<bbm>

Re the BBM, a reminder to all:

Please remember to state that it is your opinion (i.e. JMO, MOO, IMO, etc). We cannot have things stated as fact without MSM or LE links to support. Reason being, down the road, someone will say "oh, it was on Websleuths" and such rumor will go crazy in the social media circles.

Sasaz, with regard to LE reading at Websleuths, they may or may not be. They will either advise Websleuths they are here, or they won't. It's up to them. If they let us know they were here, we would not divulge that unless they specifically asked us to.

HTH

A
I don't remember the exact wording, but there was a post in an earlier thread about the police maybe having deterred some people from calling in tips when they (the police) said they would continue to enforce the law or not look the other way (I forget the specific comment) in the course of their investigation.

I agree with the person that said this and feel someone close to this guy may not call in a tip if they have some issues that could get them in trouble (drugs, warrants, etc). A lot of times LE will come right out and say that they are looking for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of someone and they are NOT looking to get potential tipsters in trouble.

I think they should consider changing their stance on this and encourage people to come forward without repercussions.
IMO people closest to BG aren't going to call in a tip anyway. Even if they aren't at risk for legal trouble, he could be their financial provider, could be fearful of many things. But most people encounter alot more people in life than just their immediate family. There should be several people, a few, who would recognize this person who wouldn't be risking anything.

My mind keeps going back when RL made the comment about when his son and friends had a spot back there... maybe one of his son's friends... just maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
I have wondered this since the day the interview aired. It just struck a chord with me. I made a post along the lines of " I hope and pray LE questions his family and friends that were so familiar with that exact spot growing up".

Im a little confused then ..... as the media has made out that police have DNA and were "fast tracking" it for information..as per links below

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29458...eving-grandfather-pays-heartbreaking-tribute/

http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/carroll...investigation-says-dna-evidence-fast-tracked/

These reports are not accurate. I will try to find the most recent MSM report with LE that definitely spells out there is no confirmation of DNA. There has been lots of media reports that were not accurate on this aspect of the investigation.

It doesn't. Everyone is speculating that the perp was pretending to be geocaching or something.
Actually they were, 2 days before. However this led to sleuthing an innocent person and all discussion was banned. If you do your own sleuthing on the subject it was fairly easy to find.

I don't see why RL should know who this man is more than anyone else. If he recognized him, surely others would too, Imo.

I don't have a twitter account, and after this case, I don't want one.. Seems like much confusion when tweets are sent out. Either purposefully confusion, or thinking others know what they mean.... you can't always say what needs to be said in limited characters! ... SIGH! Come on JUSTICE PREVAIL!
Haha, funny thought, could you imagine if WSers were limited to 140 characters?

Half of us would stroke out.

I'm confused- what do the first and second parts of the tweet have to do with each other?

Having DNA doesn't mean people were arrested... am I reading this wrong?

Agreed. IMO it's just another sloppy tweet that intends to fight rumors, but just causes more confusion. Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine...but I'm tired of grown men in positions of power/authority/influence who lack basic communication skills. :gaah:

That's funny. I have posted this link to the Tampa Bay murders. Have read it. Even posted a brief analysis that discussed the parallels between the cases. In fact, in that case, LE went against the norm and released evidence that they normally wouldn't have because the case had gone cold and none of the tips had panned out. So that is my basis for implying it might be a good idea for LE to provide the public with something else. JMO.

IMO the paralleles are so numerous between the two cases I won't be surprised if BG has recently been found cause to move outta the area. Fantastic read and terribly sad all at once thank you for bringing that to everyone's attention

One problem I've had with his comment is...

Why would the clothing still be there?
Wouldn't it have already been tagged/bagged as evidence?

He saw it before or as the girls bodies were found. He was shaken by it. I found his post very believable. He probably should have been more careful at what information he was posting. But it was not meant as a MSM article, just a personal reflection on a difficult experience. Maybe LE didn't communicate quickly enough to all the searchers the requirement to keep that information quiet since there have been alot of rumors.

About 40 people attended the organizational meeting of the Trail Safety Task Force to talk about how to address safety on the Delphi Historic Trails.

The task force was assembled in response to the killings last month of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14, both of Delphi.

Jake Adams, community development directoor of the city of Delphi, led the meeting. He said the main focus was the trails, “What are we going to do with them? How are we going to address safety?” Also included was how to work with corresponding agencies if there is an emergency on the trails in the future.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_8fbb6172-085e-11e7-af6c-638c6657934e.html

Personally, I'm not buying this reporter's account. From 75 yards away I might be able to make out colors or something that looks like fabric in the water. But "girls clothing"? No way.

I am also a professional photographer as is this reporter. He said he saw clothing while shooting the scene. High quality lenses are very powerful and I believe this guy's account 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay