IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered this since the day the interview aired. It just struck a chord with me. I made a post along the lines of " I hope and pray LE questions his family and friends that were so familiar with that exact spot growing up".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That land is a kids dream! If that was my parents house with that backyard, me, my friends, neighbor kids would all be playing in there every evening after school and all summer long building forts, fishing, hide and seek. It would be suspicious if we didn't! 😉

Can anyone repost the oracle wrestling image now that we can talk about it?

And yes I sent in multiple tips about geocaching sometime around Feb 22. I'm afraid we hit a dead end but it certainly looked promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy, my old drinking games buddy!

I did a search on "oracle wrestling logo" and the only thing I came up with is a bunch of black and white skeleton head graphics. I am wondering if this is in regards to the white loopy things at the opening of the jacket?

OT: I just wrote a post that appears a few posts above yours and I had to go back and re-edit it six times! Drink!

Nancy, my old drinking games buddy!

I did a search on "oracle wrestling logo" and the only thing I came up with is a bunch of black and white skeleton head graphics. I am wondering if this is in regards to the white loopy things at the opening of the jacket?

OT: I just wrote a post that appears a few posts above yours and I had to go back and re-edit it six times! Drink!

The Delphi High School sports teams are called the Oracles, but I'm not finding any wrestling team shirt or logo that looks interesting.

The proper MSM source was linked and included video with the quote (foul play). The problem was that Burnt Toast could not access it--had a blank area where the video should have been.

Please know that I was applauding that the source was linked. 😊

This is the haunting last video filmed by a 14-year-old girl moments before she and her friend were murdered on an isolated walking track.

They have also revealed Liberty filmed more video relevant to the case but have not released it.

http://honey.nine.com.au/2017/02/23...heir-suspected-killer-before-he-murdered-them

The recording was longer than what has been released. Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/wlfi....her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/amp/

SEEN the video...
More video AND audio filmed..

Did the police recover this off some automatic phone storage type thing?
I assume if there IS actually more video that Libbys phone would have been broken or taken by the BG. He surely knew he was being filmed
If there is more video than what has been shown,it was no doubt taken after the initial confrontation on bridge and can not be shown to the public .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That's good point. Also am curious about former camp counselors in the area. And if RL does end up having to sit in jail, who is going to "watch" his property?
Whoa, back the train up...

RL is the property owner right? Why would he be having to go to jail?

The thread is moving so fast, I think I may have missed this topic. I apologize.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Whoa, back the train up...

RL is the property owner right? Why would he be having to go to jail?

The thread is moving so fast, I think I may have missed this topic. I apologize.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's for a probation violation and has nothing to do with this case.

Why didn't the BG check to see if she/they had cell phones? How would Libby be able to video or record her last moments? Didn't the BG notice her with a cell phone? And why leave it behind for evidence? So many questions..

The Delphi High School sports teams are called the Oracles, but I'm not finding any wrestling team shirt or logo that looks interesting.

Oh, thanks for that info - I obviously missed out on that part of the conversation earlier in the thread and wrote before I read. :blushing:

I do remember peeps talking about some skeleton head logo thingy possibly on BG's shirt. I did a generic search like I said. When those images for the skeleton head popped up I ended it there, thinking that was what they were talking about.

Weird coincidence though.

Can't sleep.. Here is a thought. What about HIS phone? When LE has someone in mind they can EASILY check his phone to see where he was/used it from that day/time frames... However; it should NOT be a way to rule anyone out because so many have 2nd more disposable phones ("Bat phones")

Can't sleep.. Here is a thought. What about HIS phone? When LE has someone in mind they can EASILY check his phone to see where he was/used it from that day/time frames... However; it should NOT be a way to rule anyone out because so many have 2nd more disposable phones ("Bat phones")

They have been checking phones of suspects. With their permission of course.

LE clearly states that Liberty recorded and captured the image.. She is a Hero. Indeed she is!! It doesn't make sense how she would be able to get away with doing so.. How would this be possible for her to be in the right frame of mind and also get away with doing so without being caught.. and leaving her phone behind.. why.

Oh, thanks for that info - I obviously missed out on that part of the conversation earlier in the thread and wrote before I read. :blushing:

I do remember peeps talking about some skeleton head logo thingy possibly on BG's shirt. I did a generic search like I said. When those images for the skeleton head popped up I ended it there, thinking that was what they were talking about.

Weird coincidence though.

I don't really recall reading anything about it earlier, but I was doing like you and looking at all sorts of Oracle wrestling logos when it dawned on me that the High School uses the Oracle theme. As I said, I don't know what exactly is being referred to. I presume that NIN or someone else who knows the scoop will fill us in on the info.

LE clearly states that Liberty recorded and captured the image.. She is a Hero. Indeed she is!! It doesn't make sense how she would be able to get away with doing so.. How would this be possible for her to be in the right frame of mind and also get away with doing so without being caught.. and leaving her phone behind.. why.
Wasn't it about 2 weeks after they were found that the BG image was released?
I'm thinking it was autosaved elsewhere as some phones do..and not taken from the actual phone itself

The image could have been stored but how could she record the last moments? She would have to be recording the moment it happen..

I wish they would hire Tyler Henry to meet the families, if the families were willing.

I guess here is where our theories part ways. I honestly feel like this guy would have just as likely struck a random adult female jogger or walker.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That is certainly a possibility. It depends on his motivations and compulsions. IMHO, BG was seeking virgins.

What i have been trying to say. Anyone on that bridge was trespassing. I really don't thinks cxs would assume responsibily. And from maps i have seen other then cxs right of way it's private property around that. Jmo

This is what i have been saying/suggesting, as far as i have seen it is not a part of the trail, no way no how would cxs allow ppl to walk that bridge without being liable. And from looking at the maps all property other then the cxs right of way it is private. Just like the well worn path behind the cemetary to the creek, obvious that ppl have walked there yet it is private property.

When living down south, NC,VA signs were not required, (not all could read) fences were a way of saying private property. Even with the t post at both ends of the abandoned rr

Respectfully, I live much further South than NC or VA and I find your comment (not all could read) completely unnecessary. Most people (North and South I hope!) are respectful enough to not walk into a privacy fence without permission from the owner, but having a fence as opposed to a sign has nothing to do with the the fact that "not all could read." A fence obviously serves other purposes that a sign would not. I'm from Louisiana and believe it or not, the majority of us here are literate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it about 2 weeks after they were found that the BG image was released?
I'm thinking it was autosaved elsewhere as some phones do..and not taken from the actual phone

More like a week. The first press conference was the 22nd of February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members