IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and found that LE released the image of suspect on the 15th, day after their bodies were found. Jmo

I completely agree, Momma2cam. I understand that WS requires links to MSM to prevent any of our opinions being later repeated as fact.

That said, I do not assume that just because something is reported by MSM, that it is fact. It provides some level of assumed vetting (depending on the media source) but MSM is not without error, and the quality of wording/writing leaves a lot of leeway for accuracy and truth. Personally, I always allow for human error, limited attention to vocabulary, and sloppy editing.

Just because something is said or written, by anyone, does not mean it is fact.

jmo

I very much agree with your above post and I do appreciate the poster that pointed out in support of the OP as that info..it did indeed show in that " mainstream article" that they did state that phone was found on the body.

Perhaps I never read that before because I don't think Daily Beast is someone to have the breaking news of such a fact without another media Outlet or LE stating it. But indeed is considered MSM/allowed without "*********" blocking on WS. :tyou:

Changing gears here.

In the last couple of days there was a discussion about verbiage that was used as far as " dead ends", but LE used the word I think, " blind alley".

I thought it was very interesting that the last law enforcement interview on video that we had yesterday or the day before had the law enforcement officer actually speaking in an alley. About 4 feet wide surrounded by buildings. I'm on my phone and cannot do a screen capture right now.

I Envision a blind alley is where someone is trapped, it is a dead end, they can't go anywhere, they are captured. A visual Analogy of the girls being trapped on the bridge

From Crime Watch Daily, Feb 24

Sgt Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police, about 2:33 (I did my best to transcribe correctly):

‘Hopefully someone will recognize that voice and to me, it appears they are saying, down the hill, down the hill, like they’re directing the young ladies where to go. It sounds like it might even be a little exasperated, like he had told them to do that before, and they weren’t quite listening, and he’s telling them to do it.’

https://youtu.be/0VRKYSnF0wE

Excellent job! Thank you, cloudajo!

I have an elderly Sheltie and the only way I can get her to go down the stairs is to be right behind her and repeat, "Down the stairs, Down the stairs...". To me, it is a feeling of needing to be gentle so she won't startle, but it's also a feeling of impatience. We have this daily ritual, which now makes me feel ill as it feels so similar to the "Down the hill" possible scenario.
IMO, at this stage in the girls' saga, there was something that he had done/used to contain them that hindered the girls' ability to follow his directions, causing their slowness/ his possible exasperation.

This issue has already been addressed. No need for snarky. I will not post any longer. Ridiculous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
Don't leave. Sometimes, oftentimes, we know things to be true but they can't be posted here because it is considered sleuthing family. That doesn't mean we don't do it (sleuth)...it just means we don't bring what we find here.

Many people use private message system to discuss things that can't be posted.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I have not seen crime scene tape on the south side of the creek. Jmo

Crime Scene Yellow Tape:

I've watched a few videos... can others on here confirm that the only taped off areas of crime scene are:
1) North side of the creek in the flatland down from the cemetery.
2) South side of the creek immediately across the creek from where the bodies were found.

If this is the case, is that because LE believes that evidence could be in only these two places? That the three either walked thru that area or the perpetrator threw something across the creek to the other side?

Are those the only two cordoned off areas?

You are correct. People jumbo moose around facts even when proven and linked.

Second time I've seen that phrase on these threads. What does "jumbo moose" mean?

I don't get a lot of these abbreviations either..What does it stand for?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The Foreigner" used those in a post. I guess we will just have to wait until he/she sees my response to him/her.

I wish I had read your post prior to googling. Feel sick [emoji40]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried. I was an hour behind when I posted that... If you haven't watched his court testimony where he goes into minute details of each and every moment of his crimes... Please don't. THAT is what haunts me. Made me cry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Don't leave. Sometimes, oftentimes, we know things to be true but they can't be posted here because it is considered sleuthing family. That doesn't mean we don't do it (sleuth)...it just means we don't bring what we find here.

Many people use private message system to discuss things that can't be posted.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks for turning on a light bulb in my head. Being newish here, I'm still trying to get a grip on how things work, and feel befuddled lots of the time...this helps!

I went back and found that LE released the image of suspect on the 15th, day after their bodies were found. Jmo

You are right Elley! And then at the press conference on the 22nd they release the 3 word audio

You'd have to go back through every article but a few said it was found on her body. So whether that means phone was in pocket who knows. It just means he wasn't thinking about a clear up. Maybe distracted or didn't care or BG Isn't even the perp and so all they have is someone other guys voice who we don't have a clue what he looks like. Also his image was only captured far far in the distance in one video he may have been fully unaware.

:tyou: Ashley and sorry that I said (with a :moo: ) that it was never in mainstream media. As others have corrected me, it was at Daily beast - you were correct. I was wrong.

Thank you to the other poster for finding the information to correct and enlighten me.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all posts over the weekend or yesterday but the tone here has certainly shifted and I'm assuming I missed something.

I'll continue reading and checking in sporadically in hopes of some new information and justice for these sweet girls. It is important that we keep awareness of this case active until this man is found. Have a great day everyone!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I have an elderly Sheltie and the only way I can get her to go down the stairs is to be right behind her and repeat, "Down the stairs, Down the stairs...". To me, it is a feeling of needing to be gentle so she won't startle, but it's also a feeling of impatience. We have this daily ritual, which now makes me feel ill as it feels so similar to the "Down the hill" possible scenario.
IMO, at this stage in the girls' saga, there was something that he had done/used to contain them that hindered the girls' ability to follow his directions, causing their slowness/ his possible exasperation.

I think you are a lot more gentle with your Sheltie than BG guy was with the girls. I am of the belief that it was a command because no one has yet been able to persuade me that the G sound before down the hill is not GET DOWN THE HILL. I also think that it IMMEDIATELY went BAD BAD BAD and that that is the reason that LE cut the verbiage off so quickly and we were only allowed to hear those words.

I suppose even if she knew where it was then it may be fun to locate it again and show her friend if she had not seen it. Or just to look at it again. Or maybe leave something new at the spot.

I dont know much about geo caching but it sounds like fun. Some sites have little tokens or prizes and some have sign in papers where you log that you had been there. It sounds like a fun .

It is fun! My husband and his battle-buddy found a cache in Afghanistan that had a challenge coin in it. He brought it to Hawaii (where I met him for his R&R) and we left it in another cache on the Island. It is an inexpensive way to explore. Many caches are located in cemeteries and the clues are related to a tombstone. The clues are fun and part of the game. However, I would never go alone or without protection. They are always remote and hidden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has a confirmed live son? I know one had passed. I have been stuck on that wondering.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure we are really supossed to discuss it? I think property owners family is supose to be off limits. I'm not really sure what the answer is there have been many statements both ways in past threads. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23