IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't you post i meant. you quoted the one i wanted to quote but couldn't find it. sorry

No, your post didn't frustrate me. No one's did. I was replying to someone else who did get frustrated. All spilled milk anyway. Sorry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It wouldn't make any sense at all for LE to not release a better quality picture of the perp if they had one. No sense at all. They want this guy identified, not random guesses as to who it might be (although that's what they are probably getting from the tip line). And, as for LE not disclosing any more of the video or audio, there is a good reason for that. If they could, they would.

Honestly jmo i don't think they have dna, but are collecting it to compare should they come up with some. Jmo

I think they've been checking DNA on all the evidence they've been gathering since day 1. As well as any POI they could get DNA on and RSO. Someone else said cigarette butts and beer cans. #1nana had pics when she visited there of all the little flag markers. They let slip early they were fast tracking DNA, but back pedaled when asked about it. Then they came back and searched around the silo across the street last Friday. Now this week they are opening talking of zeroing in, closing off blind alleys and waiting for DNA. I think they found something around the silo, an article of clothing perhaps! JMO

/Sometimes it's easy to hide out if you have like-minded friends.

A co-worker's son lived with her and he was into drugs, fighting dogs, fighting *advertiser censored*, collecting junk and who knows what else. He was in trouble with the law a couple of times but seemingly had a good lawyer. His mother always thought he was an angel and the law was just out to get him.

Over the years, he had several "friends" who came and went. Some stayed for days, weeks, "helping out with the farm". I always thought they were hiding out until whatever trouble they were in cooled down. They never had to leave the place until they were ready.

IMO, BG has a friend like that. I searched a bit for drug houses/dealing arrests but didn't really find anything in Delphi. I'm in agreement with those who think BG has a gun and IMO he's carrying because he's into bad things. I bet he hates LE with a passion.

I was looking up Abby's address. The obituary will help in identifying the correct location.

The first address to come up is only about o.8 miles (!) from the High Bridge. Please remember not to publicly sleuth any family members of the victims.

attachment.php

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=184160552

Source:
Google Earth

-Nin

Attachments

• abby home.jpg
    abby home.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,263
Hello WS posters. I have been following this for the last couple weeks. Have also been reading news reports about this case. I won't mention any names but will reference an article I read that caught my attention. Just wanted to know opinions or if I am reading too much into this. From this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

The grandfather said that he didn't know Abigail Williams but that at first, he wasn't worried about the two friends.
'Or maybe Abby got into a fight with someone and they were hiding out at her 18-year-old brother's house?

I don't remember reading that Abby had a brother (which is no big deal) but he states he didn't know Abby yet he knew she had an 18 year old brother.

'Family called from Delphi to see if Libby had come to Flora and if we had seen her' he said. 'The first thing on our minds was that she might have ran away, maybe she was trying to get to her mom's [in Kentucky].

My first thought was, why would he think she would try to run away.

Am I reading too much into this? Thoughts?

Certainly interesting info. However, we cannot openly sleuth any family members of the victims and post our thoughts.

-Nin

Why is everyone so adverse on the catfish theory? The poor girl does look over dressed for the woods. 13 year old girls do like boys and sometimes lie to their parents. Not right or wrong, just life.

Most logical assumptions

Planned is much more likely. If planned, catfish is the main next assumption.

<modsnip>

A good detective would consider a theory instead of disregarding it. No one is judging the girls for potentially meeting a boy and telling a small lie. It's just foolish not to consider it. You all owe it to the girls to consider all possibilities.

Imagine if they were catfished and everyone just disregarded the theory? The girls deserve more than that.

No one has disregarded that theory and it has been discussed, like a thousand times, without scrutinizing what Abby is wearing.

And, I believe that the initial poster that brought up the clothes issue had a tone I found a bit disturbing regarding "sexual" attributes" and then the line of discussion has continued, for the most part, with the same tone.

We can theorize all day long about what might have "lured" them there but as I find Abby's clothing completely normal for a two hour hang about / walk around / picture taking outing, I am not sure that we can use her clothing as "evidence" to prove that theory.

My opinion.

The grandfather interviewed here is not the one she lived with. He said in the article he last saw her at Christmas. Since he is her mother's step dad he is more involved with her mother in KY and it sounded like pure speculation that he thought she might have "run away" to her. It's so common for people to assume missing teens have run away that LE doesn't get too serious in looking for them. As for not knowing Abby but knowing she had a brother that is confusing. He was specific with his age so that indicates he knew something. Perhaps it was stated in the phone call they received, "we are hoping they went to Abby's 18 yr old brother's house", so Grandpa Bridge holds on to that idea. Needs a little sleuthing to figure out.

Thanks for the response. I in now way was insinuating or accusing him of anything. It was just confusing to me.

Not sure I agree with posing zero threat to anyone but I agree with not knowing the actual offense...yet. I was just wondering if this guy is close because I keep an eye on a lot of RSO in this area. I do not trust any of them further than I can throw them. And it is always a good idea to be able to exclude anyone in this instance, or any other for that matter.
We always want to exclude as much as include. The process of elimination is just as important as any other.
Still, I will stick to my original statement ... a person guilty of drunk peeing in public can be put on the registry. Teens sexting each other, registry. Romeo & Juliet relationships, registry. Had the registry been used as it was meant to be, only violent and dangerous offenders would be listed, but unfortunately, that is not the case at all. I am a firm believer in doing the appropriate research. (Not all felons are dangerous either.)

With all that said, my gut tells me that this is not a SK, nor a previously registered RSO, but someone leading a perfectly "normal" life by all accounts. I believe the girls "knew" at least one of the murderers (I am still out on whether there was more than one), even if through SM only. I believe he is "local," though perhaps not local to Delphi in proximity (lafayette? Indy?). I believe he is younger than originally assumed (25-35) and slimmer without the gut others have referred to. I think LE is holding back not just to keep from scaring off a suspect, but also to keep people from losing their senses.

These are just a few of my personal thoughts, and the first time I have posted them. But I do believe that WHEN this case is closed, it will be an earth-shattering ending that leaves everyone gasping for air and searching for some sense of normalcy. There is too much lurking below the surface for this to be just another murder. I just hope the "when" is sooner than later and justice is swift for these girls.

I think LE is waiting for test results on a specific POI.

I think their wording from yesterday's article that there is ALOT more that we do not know.

Someone is on their radar, and they will have the last nail in place soon.

JMO

WG

I was always leaning toward this being a random encounter, random victims. I wonder what LE might know to indicate he may have known the girls or that they would be there. Some statements seem to point that way to me. If so, more bizarre that no one recognizes him, i.e a local creeper known to teens. There are always "those" guys in small towns.

OT but am reading a novel now where some of the chapters are in the voice of the as-yet unknown killer of a teen girl. He had done it on an impulse, yet immediately started thinking of how and when he could do it again. Fiction...but still. Creepy.

Hi guys, it's my first time commenting here. I am having trouble viewing this site on my phone. It keeps reloading and booting me off. :thinking:
Anyways, has anyone on these threads mentioned an app called yellow? It's a tinder app for teenagers and apparently a breeding ground for pedophiles. It's so dangerous, it has caught the attention of the FBI. My friends daughter was caught trying to download it. According to her, (my friends daughter), it is also very popular among the teenagers at school. Scary stuff.

I wonder if they downloaded that app and BG lured them there? IMO, I do not think BG happened upon them in the middle of the woods. JMHO.
Also, do the FBI usually join LE in crimes like these?

I think LE is waiting for test results on a specific POI.

I think their wording from yesterday's article that there is ALOT more that we do not know.

Someone is on their radar, and they will have the last nail in place soon.

JMO

WG

I wish...but not feeling it. They never seem to stop asking for more and more tips.
Jmo

Ha, I had to look up gaitor because I'm from NY and I thought, what am I missing?

Could be. It know it's something. I think it's a plastic bag handle poking out the top. I really think he had been drinking in the park. It's just something my mind's eye has latched onto. But a gaitor or scarf or bandana is also possible.

I don't think it's a skull emblem or vape smoke. (Ideas that were talked about in depth).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I missed the previous discussion about vape smoke, but I did stumble across a vape with a "whip" that curls around like the white "thing" in BG's jacket:

whip_vaporizer.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...oqIYe4ci-oBl7um3Ol3LWHVg&ust=1489682844913963

It's expensive, though, at $279.00! MOO

suspect.jpg

And thank you for the reply. The "perfect storm" phrase was spot on.

That is a great question about how much in advance does the school give that information out. I am sure by now the only person who will answer that would be a parent from the school. The school itself IMO will not answer nor will LE.

My .02

Our school releases a school calendar the year well in advance. (We already have ours for next year and will receive a hard copy on day one of the next school year). So I looked it up and on the school website, sure enough their calendar was up and includes these planned Make up days or Winter Break days depending on whether they are needed. Anyone living in Indiana and Ohio this year can tell you... our kids have been sorely disappointed by the lack of snowfall and snow days this year! LOL

http://ms.delphi.k12.in.us/UserFile...le/2016 - 2017 School Calendar 07_11_2016.pdf

Is a person who writes a blog allowed to use pictures or a screenshot from WS? I have seen this but don't know if it matters or not.

No. All posts here become property of websleuths as per their rules and terms of service. (And even if that were not the case, all posts one makes in forums like this, as well as in blogs, on their own website, etc retain their own intellectual copyright, and do NOT become "pubilic domain" no matter what anyone wants to think - they can speak to a copyright lawyer. (I've had issues with things like this before in varying degrees.) )

I'd alert a moderator with specifics if it were me, particularly since some bloggers have ads on their sites which means they're generating revenue with content that is stolen from here. That's a big no-no.

And, why is it okay to assume that two friends would dress exactly alike and then to assume that because one seems a little more put together on a given day that there is a "reason" for it?

Our daughters are very different: my younger one is more fashion conscious than my older one, with the younger looking trendy even around the house, where her older sister has on jeans, t-shirt, pony-tail and feels like she is lookin' good and good to go (which she most certainly is IMO)! But they are the best of friends with a thousand common interests other than clothes, shoes and hair styles.

So, I agree that I do not find anything telling in what Abby is wearing and I think she looks totally casual anyway.

I think that reading too much into the word "hike" can cause a misunderstanding as to the appropriateness of dress in this case. The girls were "hiking around" which is very different from an actual hike.

The girls went here often, probably crossed that bridge often. It is known to be a popular spot with the teens in the area.

They were dropped of for a few hours of "hiking around" and taking pictures. So, again the mode of dress for either girls was appropriate.

JMO, of course.:)

Yes, I agree that it is not a "hike" as most people are understanding it. In Indiana youth often find things to do like this in their downtime because there are not many options. Not unusual at all. Out of boredom or just pure love of nature. It's a part of growing up in the Midwest. JMO.

Hi guys, it's my first time commenting here. I am having trouble viewing this site on my phone. It keeps reloading and booting me off. :thinking:
Anyways, has anyone on these threads mentioned an app called yellow? It's a tinder app for teenagers and apparently a breeding ground for pedophiles. It's so dangerous, it has caught the attention of the FBI. My friends daughter was caught trying to download it. According to her, (my friends daughter), it is also very popular among the teenagers at school. Scary stuff.

I wonder if they downloaded that app and BG lured them there? IMO, I do not think BG happened upon them in the middle of the woods. JMHO.
Also, do the FBI usually join LE in crimes like these?

For the reloading - turn off javascript for this site (or for your whole phone/browser). HTH (hope that helps) and welcome!

LE has mentioned that they are not positive that the voice and the video are the same person, thus possibly two monsters. As some of us have speculated that the girls were trapped at the south end of the bridge perhaps the 'twist' that was mentioned was that they have two sets of DNA. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010