IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming too that Liberty had an iPhone and it was linked to her iPad so maybe that is how the video of BG was recovered...

Mine is linked also...

Depending on her settings of course...

Making more sense that way why BG would leave phone with body...Maybe he didn't...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Android phone and tablet (both are those low class Samsungs...that those of us who work in IT tend to use) sync pictures, video and other files between devices. There's nothing that says what kind of phone she had, and it doesn't really matter, since there's nothing an iPhone does that a halfway decent Android device doesn't--except cost you a whole lot more money for inferior hardware, proprietary (read: inflexible) accessories and the glory of the Apple logo. However, since LE keep says they got it from her phone, I would take them at their word.

If someone works for Delphi schools is on WS (teachers, principal, admin), they would have the answer to that question.

My original question was to try and determine how many days notice did BG have to plan this specific crime.

I appreciate the discussion and I hope it leads us to a better understanding of who (not necessarily a specific person) this person is.

While we are tracking down the school system notification of this day off, does anyone know if the day off was referenced in either girl's SM?

The above is my opinion only.

But how do we answer the question of WHEN the school decides to give these days off?? Yes, they're in the calendar, but because they can't predict the severity of the winter season, at some point they have to decide, yes, we're ok to let the kids out for these tentatively scheduled unused snow days.

MOO

Call the school and ask?

Call the school and ask?

The issue with that is, I am sure it has been asked by twice the number of people that live in Delphi. LOL. I could be wrong though.

It is worth a try.

MOO

Does anyone know when the girls decided to go the bridge? That is, did they decide over the weekend that they would go on Monday or did they decide to go more or less on the spur of the moment?

What is its significance?

I deleted that post becasue when I revisited the video I realized it might not be the same image that is on teh shirt that the poster I quoted wanted to see the image of again.

The relevence was simply that someone asked to see a pic of the delphi oracles wrestling tshirt, and I was saying "I think I know where you can find an image of it, but this time it's on a sweatshirt in a video, hang on while I find it" but I think I was wrong about that being what it is.

I don't know what the relevence is to the poster who wants to see it.

To me, back then when I almost posted about it but deleted it realizing he's family, the relevence was simply that at the time I thought the white lettering and design on the sweatshirt in the video I was referring to looked a little bit like the white "stuff" at the top of BG's coat, but once I unmuted the video (back then, like i said) I heard him say who he was and I realized "oh jeepers I can't post about this guy's sweatshirt looking a little like BG's because people will take it wrong" so I just.. didn't. But now someone thinks the delphi oracles logo might be similar so I was thinking "oh gosh weeks ago I think I saw that logo on this sweatshirt in the video, I will try to be helpful and find it again" but now I'm not sure what's the exact shirt that they want.

hope that's clear as mud.

For all of you picture gurus out there. Can someone zoom in on the picture of Abby with the fish and tell me what is weird about that fish?

Thanks

All thoughts are mine
just my .02

Fish looks fine, appears to be small mouth bass, monon high bridge is in the background. Jmo

I think most schools have 5 snow days planned? If like this yr the weather is so mild they only get to use 0 or 1 day it will be without question this is an off day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So would they have made that decision in January? February? Jan and Feb can both be awful. I'm just sayin'

JMO

News articles say they searched his property. "Now Logan’s property is a crime scene, filled with investigators, the FBI, and dive teams.
“There were hundreds of cars and vehicles and generator trucks that keep the lights going. They had the whole woods lit up like a football field,” Logan said.
Officials searched every inch of Logan’s 40 acres"
I think i read somewhere they searched his car also. Can't find it.

I was thinking that they have not searched in the inside of his home....

OT: Ok. I turned off Javascript on my PC and things have been working much better, but when I start a new paragraph it doesn't make a new paragraph. I'm going to hit my enter button twice now and watch what happens.My cursor jumps down two lines but the post looks like it didn't.

try shift+enter, JMO

For all of you picture gurus out there. Can someone zoom in on the picture of Abby with the fish and tell me what is weird about that fish?

Thanks

All thoughts are mine
just my .02

I'm not a guru but I don't see anything weird.

I'm not sure LE can get a DNA sample from someone they bring in for questioning, who has an alibi, which at the time, they can't prove is false?
They can get it by watching for him to discard a cup,can or cigarette butt for example.

So would they have made that decision in January? February? Jan and Feb can both be awful. I'm just sayin'

JMO

I have family in Indiana and I work in Indiana with some schools. It seems unlikely to have a snow day in the middle of winter. Usually they are handled at the end of the year or the beginning of the year. JMO Was it definitely a snow day? Could it have been an in service day for teachers to have conferences or meetings? If so that would have been planned far in advance. JMO

Does anyone know when the girls decided to go the bridge? That is, did they decide over the weekend that they would go on Monday or did they decide to go more or less on the spur of the moment?

I don't think we know. JMHO, but that's what makes all of it a bit frustrating and hard to sleuth. We have no idea what they did that morning, where they stopped - pick up snacks on the way? Who knows. When they planned to go hiking/photograph for social media.

We don't know how long ago it was planned. Libby's grandpa did she she was practicing softball the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!