IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

SBM from Page One for anyone who hasn't already read....just sayin.

This is true - but didn't we already know she was familiar with the area? I can't find it, but I was sure MSM had an article quoting someone saying she enjoyed hiking in that area.

I don't know if it's accurate but someone posted on this thread or the one before a map of Abby's house just 1/8th of a mile from the bridge, a very short walk. Her house is behind the closest house that sits at the south end of the bridge.
I'll look for the map that was posted and repost but I haven't verified her address.
I was shocked that she lived so close, that trail is practically in her back yard.
If it's true, I can't imagine how hard it would be, as a parent, to continue to stay at that property.

No, actually, its like when you see things in clouds. I see bigfoot in that picture. Now, I know it is not there but I can see it.

There is nothing in my post that is intended to be disrespectful. I even stated that in the first five words you seem to be discounting.

If you understand how magic works, you understand how the mind tries to create things for us.

If you step back and understand the context, you know that we are looking at a picture that has been zoomed to a resolution where nothing can be definitively seen.

It is okay to say that you don't see something that you don't see. That should not discourage others from throwing out ideas of what they might see. We all see things differently and that is a wonderful thing. The ability to discuss those differences effectively relies on the ability to give and take and understand the context in which people are commenting.

We all have bias and a prejudice to "see" things in people's words that just aren't there.

I can only state my intent so many times. If you refuse to believe it, that is your option.

The above is my opinion only.

So perhaps it would be better to say " I do not see it. Can you repost without zooming so much." I think most here can discern the difference in seeing something that looks like bigfoot and seeing something that looks like a vehicle. Bigfoot probably had nothing to do with the crime whereas a vehicle might have and very well could have. JMO

Re: what the girls are wearing in pics, both look like every teen girl I see everyday, including my own daughters. Jeans, chucks, a tee or a flowy shirt with a hoodie is a teen uniform IMO.

I certainly am intrigued by this case and want to see an arrest ASAP.

At the same time, I recognize that I am a novice, at best, when it comes to crime investigation and prosecution.

While I may want more than I am given, I am not in a great position to 2nd guess the professionals.

I appreciate the risk and ridicule they take in order to protect and serve us. Much like teachers, they do not get paid anywhere near the level of impact they make on our communities and lives.

The above is my opinion only.
Couldn't agree more. On Facebook Messenger you can long-hold the like to get a super huge one. That's what I wanted to do when I read your post. (Plus I'm a bit addicted to that huge like and the noise it makes when it maxes out its size.)

Remember Todd Koehlhepp LOVED to play little games on social media and he even posted feedback on Amazon about purchases he made to use in his torture chambers! I URGE EVERYONE TO SCREENSHOT, BOOKMARK AND IMMEDIATELY MAKE A CALL! DO NOT SECOND GUESS. <modsnip> If anyone has any of the enhanced pics, please share. It will take me so long to go back and look. THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How long is everyone here prepared to go at this with no new info? Days? Weeks? Months?

Years, if need be. I am still following (not posting a lot now, but reading and always searching for new info) a local case from 2012, still unsolved murder; and another missing for over 6 years. Just two of several I have followed for multiple years.

Change indeed, Do you know how to take a photo of a screen with one device to another?

Remember Todd Koehlhepp LOVED to play little games on social media and he even posted feedback on Amazon about purchases he made to use in his torture chambers! I URGE EVERYONE TO SCREENSHOT, BOOKMARK AND IMMEDIATELY MAKE A CALL! DO NOT SECOND GUESS. <modsnip>I asked if I could please have pics of BG if anyone has them easy to share and someone scolded me. If anyone has any of the enhanced pics, please share. It will take me so long to go back and look. THANK YOU!

I believe at least a couple/few of the enhanced pics are in the media, maps, and timelines thread (or whatever it's called). the link is in one of the first posts of each of the girls' threads. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro