IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing this picture tells me is that she did indeed love the outdoors and had a nice life enjoyable life. Nice to see her when she was living it.IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly.

IMO she doesn't look sad, glum or coerced into catching the fish. She looks like she's concentrating on the fish because a photo is being taken of her catch! They WRIGGLE when they've just been caught and she's a kid who just caught a good sized fish! It's a good photo.

If the other girl looks like Abby and she was supposed to go maybe they should check her social media and who she might of told about it...

Just Wondering ...

Maybe police have done that already too...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is not "local", then he must have learned their routine from SM without interacting with them online.

The above is my opinion only.
Not necessary interacting online, stalking and spying, less traces.

I guess what it tells me is that at least Abby was familiar with the area down close to where they were found. Not knowing what the audio of the "down the hill" knowing that his image was at 2:30 the girls may have headed that way being familiar with it. Could have been running from him and he caughtup just beyond. Jmo

This is true - but didn't we already know she was familiar with the area? I can't find it, but I was sure MSM had an article quoting someone saying she enjoyed hiking in that area.

Not necessarily. Someone local could have told him their routine.

That is true but who would have talked with him about these specific girls and why? Again, assuming he is not local.

Come on guys the original poster thought they might see a jeep at the end of the bridge. So now we are making fun of new ideas?

I was trying to be funny, but seriously..
If you read the threads you will find altering the photos and "seeing things" is hardly a new idea.
Ok, maybe there is a white jeep at the end of the bridge, others saw a jeep under the bridge by the creek. There would be some serious tracks and crushed vegetation if a vehicle drove that close to the bridge or on the creek bed which no one that's been there since the crime has reported seeing.
It's just my opinion that altering the photos and looking for things is a waste of time.
How many pieces of toast look like Jesus? A lot. Check eBay, you can buy Jesus toast all day long.
Pareidolia is real, especially with some help from photoshop.
http://earthsky.org/human-world/seeing-things-that-arent-there

Not necessary interacting online, stalking and spying, less traces.

Again, assuming he is not local, how would he know about these girls and how would he have stalked them if not online and not being local?

attachment.php

First time poster - I was trying to see something else that people are saying is in this photo and I was messing around with it in photoshop. does anyone else see a jeep type car at the end of this photo?

:greetings: :newbie: froginthesky for your first post.

:cow: we have discussed previously, and are of opinion no, that is not a car at the end of the trail.

:wagon:

That is true but who would have talked with him about these specific girls and why? Again, assuming he is not local.

Maybe because he think, he´s a predator and the girls looks like potential preys to him.

I certainly am intrigued by this case and want to see an arrest ASAP.

At the same time, I recognize that I am a novice, at best, when it comes to crime investigation and prosecution.

While I may want more than I am given, I am not in a great position to 2nd guess the professionals.

I appreciate the risk and ridicule they take in order to protect and serve us. Much like teachers, they do not get paid anywhere near the level of impact they make on our communities and lives.

Great post. I wanted to give it more thanks than the button allows.

No, actually, its like when you see things in clouds. I see bigfoot in that picture. Now, I know it is not there but I can see it.

There is nothing in my post that is intended to be disrespectful. I even stated that in the first five words you seem to be discounting.

If you understand how magic works, you understand how the mind tries to create things for us.

If you step back and understand the context, you know that we are looking at a picture that has been zoomed to a resolution where nothing can be definitively seen.

It is okay to say that you don't see something that you don't see. That should not discourage others from throwing out ideas of what they might see. We all see things differently and that is a wonderful thing. The ability to discuss those differences effectively relies on the ability to give and take and understand the context in which people are commenting.

We all have bias and a prejudice to "see" things in people's words that just aren't there.

I can only state my intent so many times. If you refuse to believe it, that is your option.

Just jumping off your post.

I've stated before that you can't zoom in or enlarge a photo to infinity and expect to see a clearer image. Sorry to sound like a broken record but it is not possible. I'm willing to look at links from a professional to prove otherwise and I may change my mind but so far links haven't been provided.

I don't see why there would be a problem with someone refuting what someone else sees on an image that has been blown up to infinity. Maybe some may think I'm rude but misinformation bothers me.

JMO

I have AT&T Pro Tech on my phone. It is FREE (hopefully other carriers have a comparable) AND it will locate my phone even if it is shut off/dead battery.. I am certain that LE has the very BEST tech team in place and have explored EVERY tech avenue possible and continue to do so. I recommend this to everyone! Before this, I told my kids I wanted to "chip" them like our pups... (Just a little humor) I know their phones are attached to them so this is just as good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tried that before but no luck. Oh, well. If I type anything lengthy it will just look like crap, but I'm not long on words so there shouldn't be a problem with that.

I don't know why it happens sometimes, but when I type and send a post and it does not show up with paragraphs separated, I will click on edit and space my paragraphs with two-returns instead of one. You have to do it pretty soon after oosting [, thiugh. I am not sure how long we have to edit, but it is limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo