IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking because there is so much speculation on why BG or the suspect did not take the phone or get rid of the phone. What if he, himself left a message for whoever found the phone, took a picture or video? such as what is next? As it's been stated over and over again, "they" being the investigators, FBI and Sherrif are absolutely intent on getting this murder. So much so that they have billboards and such. (Or did I imagine the billboards?)

That being said, A few hours ago I read a brief update article about this case on what I assume is one of the local papers. There was one comment (I'm not sure how old the article was) but it was very inappropriate. Gross. It was signed DeerHunter. The comment had to do with what you do when you have been hunting and got a deer. How you clean it. I was pretty shocked.

We really do not know if the phone was found by LE. The images and video would be available to LE either way.

I wasn't responding to post #872 with the picture attached regarding seeing a white car in background...

I was looking up Abby's address. The obituary will help in identifying the correct location.

The first address to come up is only about o.8 miles (!) from the High Bridge. Please remember not to publicly sleuth any family members of the victims.

attachment.php

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=184160552

Source:
Google Earth

-Nin

Nin,
I can't remember where I saw it, but isn't Libby's residence around the same area?

I certainly am intrigued by this case and want to see an arrest ASAP.

At the same time, I recognize that I am a novice, at best, when it comes to crime investigation and prosecution.

While I may want more than I am given, I am not in a great position to 2nd guess the professionals.

I appreciate the risk and ridicule they take in order to protect and serve us. Much like teachers, they do not get paid anywhere near the level of impact they make on our communities and lives.

The above is my opinion only.

This times a million, I can't even fathom the weight and scrutiny that they must feel..............I'm sure especially in a small community such as delphi that it has to be difficult for local LE to see the pain and agony in the families faces and not be able to give them the one answer that I am sure they so deeply seek. These victims and their families are their friends and their children go to the same schools! It's easy for us to second guess LE but I wouldn't want to have to bear the responsibility that I am sure they all feel. LE are the good guys and I assure you they want to get this guy just as much as we all here want to see them get him! JMO

Upthread was a link to an article about Laurel Jean Mitchell who was found murdered in 1975 with possible ties to Delphi. Sorry I lost the post.
Here is a link to that article again and a link to the WS thread on this unsolved case.

http://www.inkfreenews.com/tag/laurel-jean-mitchell/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...N-Laurel-Mitchell-17-North-Webster-6-Aug-1975

Yes I was the one that made that post this morning. I am familiar with the case as I have a summer home in the area.

http://wane.com/2017/03/15/feds-28k...ed*-images-found-on-fort-wayne-mans-computer/

Does LE follow these online groups? I'm not even sure how much I am allowed to say here, but there have been interesting things going on in other groups. I hope LE is paying attention!

Such as?

And then sometimes there ARE things actually being seen but someone who CAN'T see it just discounts what they can't see and makes a joke like seeing bigfoot ect...There are things below the bridge that ppl " saw" and the posts were treated in this same manner. It is disrespectful and keeps some posters from contributing new things for others to consider. JMHO

No, actually, its like when you see things in clouds. I see bigfoot in that picture. Now, I know it is not there but I can see it.

There is nothing in my post that is intended to be disrespectful. I even stated that in the first five words you seem to be discounting.

If you understand how magic works, you understand how the mind tries to create things for us.

If you step back and understand the context, you know that we are looking at a picture that has been zoomed to a resolution where nothing can be definitively seen.

It is okay to say that you don't see something that you don't see. That should not discourage others from throwing out ideas of what they might see. We all see things differently and that is a wonderful thing. The ability to discuss those differences effectively relies on the ability to give and take and understand the context in which people are commenting.

We all have bias and a prejudice to "see" things in people's words that just aren't there.

I can only state my intent so many times. If you refuse to believe it, that is your option.

Please use the "Reply With Quote" feature so we know what everyone is talking about.

http://wane.com/2017/03/15/feds-28k...ed*-images-found-on-fort-wayne-mans-computer/
IMO if the BG is a child molestor, the police would have more clues because that kind of psycho have poor self control of his impulses.

They two usually went to that place, then IMO it is possible that the BG, knew girls routine.

If he is not "local", then he must have learned their routine from SM without interacting with them online.

If he is not "local", then he must have learned their routine from SM without interacting with them online.The above is my opinion only.
Not necessarily. Someone local could have told him their routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo