IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being snarky or rude, but I see bigfoot just right of the end of the bridge. Long legs, arms stretched out.

Our minds work hard but have "blind spots". This is why magic works so well.

The above is my opinion only.

Come on guys the original poster thought they might see a jeep at the end of the bridge. So now we are making fun of new ideas?

The same thing happened a few days ago. Poor guy.

yes, i remember. It was a new member with an idea on a gun. he was laughed at and left. I have not seen him back. What a shame.

Come on guys the original poster thought they might see a jeep at the end of the bridge. So now we are making fun of new ideas?

Perhaps you did not read the first 5 words of my post or get my point. Perhaps you don't believe what I said. Either is fine.

Our minds try to create what we think we see. We can all "see" different things that really aren't there.

It is important to understand that.

I don't think the fishing photo is related to their murders in any way. Except for the awful coincidence of location.

Exactly. It was either no school OR school is in session because of being a make up day due to weather.

This discussion about snow days IMO is just trying to figure out how much lead time BG had to decide to go Monday to the trail to if he was indeed targeting teens. So he had to know the area, knew teens hung out there, waited for his opportunity to strike. Maybe it was known the prior week by a sign in front of the school as another poster has said. I suppose that's enough lead time, but that has to make him local somewhat to see the sign decide to show up on Monday.

MOO JMO and all that.

Maybe, the BG was a regularly visitor of sports events, this time on Sunday 12.2., and was sitting among mums and dads (btw: wearing "dad" jeans like many men there) and had interest only for the playing teenage girls. Maybe he coincidentally heard talking about going to Monon High Bridge the next day (if he specifically stalked A+L)??

I looked at some pics of sports events on the day before A+L went on their hiking trip. Don't know where A+L would have been if they had a game.

I don't think the fishing photo is related to their murders in any way. Except for the awful coincidence of location.

Perhaps it's not coincidence, though. It would be a coincidence if a complete random stranger did this. But, if not a random stranger, who knew Abby fished in that spot? Did she do it often?

I see the white vehicle ( clear as day) and after the mention of a house, I studied the pic again and see that just barley

bbm

... and the conclusion she would have been there with at least one man who was the true angler/her adviser. She doesn't look like it was her own hobby: not a bit enthusiastic about the catch. The conclusion maybe wrong of course.

Perhaps it's not coincidence, though. It would be a coincidence if a complete random stranger did this. But, if not a random stranger, who knew Abby fished in that spot? Did she do it often?

I think it is reasonable to believe Libby took the pic of the fish.

Which brings me to another thought.

Assuming this was not a random crime and that BG has some foreknowledge of the hiking trip, he must have known that both girls would be there.

In other words, I am starting to rule out that he was focused on just one of the girls without planning for both being there. Obviously, that affects his preparation and shows his risk tolerance.

I can see the overhead wire above her in the photo but can't see them on maps, i can see poles on the road up on the road were the cemetary is but can't pick them out coming or going from over deer creek. Jmo

Has anyone figured out where the fishing pic location is in relation to where the girls were found? Same side of creek?

I'm interested in the pic because it demonstrates how well at least one girl knew the area. She would have known the depth and currents in the creek. MOO

bbm... and the conclusion she would have been there with at least one man who was the true angler/her adviser. She doesn't look like it was her own hobby: not a bit enthusiastic about the catch. The conclusion maybe wrong of course.
I can't tell it wasn't her own hobby from this picture. Some girls do go fishing by themselves or with other girls. She probably caught so many fish that she wasn't enthusiastic about it any more. Maybe it was a long day. I just don't see why this is creepy. IMO. I guess I can see why some people would think so though.

Has anyone figured out where the fishing pic location is in relation to where the girls were found? Same side of creek?

I'm interested in the pic because it demonstrates how well at least one girl knew the area. She would have known the depth and currents in the creek. MOO
do you have a link to the picture?

Going back to the 'twist' comment from LE.

I'm not sure if anyone here participated in Morgan Huxley's threads, but we were all so shocked when his murderer was arrested. After countless media articles about his 14 girlfriends, some of whom were sleuthed relentlessly, a male was arrested. Apparently many locals knew that LE were chasing a male suspect, but nothing was ever published about that, until the moment DJK was arrested.

We can't predict what this twist is going to be, and really there's no use trying. As many others here have said, it doesn't matter what he's wearing, he won't ever wear those clothes again. They were probably destroyed many hours before the girls were found. It's his voice and facial features LE want out there.

The same could be said of hiking.

If it wasn't a random stranger, don't you think the families would have recognised the photo of BG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo