IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how do we answer the question of WHEN the school decides to give these days off?? Yes, they're in the calendar, but because they can't predict the severity of the winter season, at some point they have to decide, yes, we're ok to let the kids out for these tentatively scheduled unused snow days.

MOO

At our school if you have not reached 5 snow days the week of automatically get the "winter break" days. So basically during a mild winter unless there is a freak storm right before you know your kids will be out. It's pretty standard on the calendar around here. Most people don't plan getaways during this time because it's all dependent on the weather. Spring Break is set in stone. Like I said before though... around here it's been a very mild winter, snow days have been few and far between.

I'm sure LE knows, but I'd love to know who all knew the girls were going to the bridge that day. I'm convinced the killer(s) knew they were going to be there. I don't think it was random.

Did I read somewhere another girl was supposed to go with them but ended up not going?

LOL @ "a 43 degree day not warm even in the sun"... there's this thing called perspective.

just sayin.

I was standing outside in 3 feet of snow yesterday taking measurements to send to my local weather service in 11 degree weather in just snowpants and a sweatshirt and hat and boots, telling my kid "this isn't so bad as long as the wind isn't blowing".

I'm sure LE knows, but I'd love to know who all knew the girls were going to the bridge that day. I'm convinced the killer(s) knew they were going to be there. I don't think it was random.
I hope LE has built a profile on how the girls used Social media to determine if the killer would have had the ability to know what thier location was on that day? Could a location attached to a post of picture have alerted the killer and he took his opportunity?

How long is everyone here prepared to go at this with no new info? Days? Weeks? Months?

I certainly am intrigued by this case and want to see an arrest ASAP.

At the same time, I recognize that I am a novice, at best, when it comes to crime investigation and prosecution.

While I may want more than I am given, I am not in a great position to 2nd guess the professionals.

I appreciate the risk and ridicule they take in order to protect and serve us. Much like teachers, they do not get paid anywhere near the level of impact they make on our communities and lives.

The above is my opinion only.

Just jumping off your post.

Wouldn't it be automatic---either there are "snow days" left over or there aren't?

For example, if they had to use a snow day Thursday the 9th they would have had school either Friday or Monday the 13th.

Does that make sense?

Exactly. This is how our schools work. If you haven't used 5 days by the day before, it is automatic. Built in days off to eliminate questions as to whether you get it!

I'll see if I can find it. If so then they may have planned the outing a day or so in advance. Jmo
If they did plan it a day or so in advance whether someone else was going to go with them or not, that would open up the door to lots of people knowing they were going to be there. Someone could have told someone who told someone who told someone...

attachment.php

First time poster - I was trying to see something else that people are saying is in this photo and I was messing around with it in photoshop. does anyone else see a jeep type car at the end of this photo?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 765
LOL @ "a 43 degree day not warm even in the sun"... there's this thing called perspective.

just sayin.

I was standing outside in 3 feet of snow yesterday taking measurements to send to my local weather service in 11 degree weather in just snowpants and a sweatshirt and hat and boots, telling my kid "this isn't so bad as long as the wind isn't blowing".

In Maine, that's shorts weather. If it happens after an early spring snow, kids will be snowboarding in shorts

attachment.php
First time poster - I was trying to see something else that people are saying is in this photo and I was messing around with it in photoshop. does anyone else see a jeep type car at the end of this photo?
No, no car.

I'll see if I can find it. If so then they may have planned the outing a day or so in advance. Jmo

I think it was a interview with one of the friends. Try the fox station covering this. I think i saw it too. moo

Link to schedule. 2/10 and 2/13 were Winter break - No school or make up day

http://hs.delphi.k12.in.us/UserFile...le/2016 - 2017 School Calendar 07_11_2016.pdf

Exactly. It was either no school OR school is in session because of being a make up day due to weather.

This discussion about snow days IMO is just trying to figure out how much lead time BG had to decide to go Monday to the trail to if he was indeed targeting teens. So he had to know the area, knew teens hung out there, waited for his opportunity to strike. Maybe it was known the prior week by a sign in front of the school as another poster has said. I suppose that's enough lead time, but that has to make him local somewhat to see the sign decide to show up on Monday.

MOO JMO and all that.

Looking at this photo again, it appears to me that Abby is standing right of the area they were found. If i am seeing the bridge correctly the area they found is down the left of her just out of sight of the bridge. Wonder if that area was a place the girls went to often? Jmo

Hey you guys, we're here to sleuth, right? So the possibilities are endless since we don't know squat. It's actually very possible that the girls, or one of them, could have gone there with intentions of meeting someone which had been planned in advance. Whether 'catfished', or arrangements made under some kind of ruse, who knows, could be anything at this point. Here is a photo of Abby from a time when she was fishing, in same general area it seems, not sure when the photo was taken. I simply said that I agree with what other posters have suggested, in that AW looks more 'dolled up' than what one *might* expect for an afternoon of hiking, and also in comparison to how her friend was dressed for same occasion on same day while the two were together. By 'dolled up', I don't mean 'dressed to the nines' or anything, okay, and I'm not insinuating any kind of blame or prejudice, just saying she looked really cute.

This is picture 6/11 from the link below
attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html

For all of you picture gurus out there. Can someone zoom in on the picture of Abby with the fish and tell me what is weird about that fish?

Thanks

All thoughts are mine
just my .02

I blew the pic up and the only thing I could see is that the fish didn't look like the hook was actually in its mouth? That's all I got! :findinglink:

Ok, guys. The hunt is on to see if someone can find reference to a girl claiming she was going to go along with Abby and Libby.

attachment.php

At this low of resolution, you just about see anything.

I appreciate your efforts, but I just don't see anything definitive.

The above is my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member