IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, interesting post!

Second, your orientations are a bit off - the bridge runs from northwest to southeast.

Third, my understanding is that there are no trails on the south side of the creek. But, there is a road right there, and LE spent a fair amount of time on and around that road after the bodies were found.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Thanks for pointing out my mistakes! Yikes! I think I got them all fixed. Whew!

Maybe the PO arrived home last Friday night when they were searching his property, got out of his car, stumbled, fell, became belligerent because they were on his property..we've all been around someone who is drunk or have been drunk ourselves (not to start a conversation on our drinking habits) and the local LE who are familiar with him decided "not here, not now" and hauled him in..Just a thought...MOO

I seem to have missed a few things.
Is it true that LE searched the PO's silo in the last week? What would normally be in silo out in that part of Indiana? Do people store ears of corn in those things or what?
When was the PO actually arrested for the drunk driving caper? He's still in jail?
TIA.
Iirc, police were photographed near a grain bin (to this city gal, it looks like a silo) on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

First, interesting post!

Second, your orientations are a bit off - the bridge runs from northwest to southeast.

Third, my understanding is that there are no trails on the south side of the creek. But, there is a road right there, and LE spent a fair amount of time on and around that road after the bodies were found.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Would the girls have crossed the road if the were abducted from the south end? Is the road a drive to private residences with no exit?

If they don't have DNA from the perpetrator, then why would LE mention DNA because everyone else's DNA means absolutely nothing. So... if they mentioned they are waiting for DNA result, then they have the perp's DNA.
The mention that was made was retracted/reversed/overstated by the news crew that reported it.

At this time it is not known whether or not they have the perp's DNA.

The mention that was made was retracted/reversed/overstated by the news crew that reported it.

Ok thanks! That is good to know.

Oktha

IMO It was not a meet up, we have a psycho killer living amongst us and WE have a photo.. It is of his entire BODY!! The public can find him. He may be living in YOUR town! Also, the people who want to only believe this was some revenge or internet thing have REAL FEAR and everyone should have REAL FEAR with people like him not locked up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would the girls have crossed the road if the were abducted from the south end? Is the road a drive to private residences with no exit?
My understanding is that it's a public road that dead-ends at someone's house. It might help you to look at the videos posted by Julie Melvin - "Retracing Libby and Abby's steps across Monon High Bridge", particularly video 1.5 & 2.

Hi all, I'm new here! I've been following these threads as best I can over time and had some thoughts. There have been several posts about what might have caused Libby to snap a picture/video of BG in the first place. It reminded me of a very creepy situation that happened to me last summer. I live in a rural neighborhood and was walking on the next road over from mine, with my 2 young daughters riding their bikes ahead of me. A man about my age (early 30's) came up from behind me on a bicycle and slowed down so he could talk to me. At first I thought he was just being friendly, as is common in central Indiana for people to do. But then he started asking me questions that alerted my "stranger danger" alarm...i.e. "Do you live around here?" (I'm thinking well duh, why else would I be out here?), "Is there anything fun to do around here?" (I'm thinking now, where in the heck did you come from?)and "Your daughters are beautiful" (and now I'm thinking, you need to move on NOW). Now I know these aren't necessarily creepy on their own, but when you live in a small community where everyone knows everyone, and this person you have never seen around begins questioning you when you are out alone with your children it creeps you out. But he finally went on, and I told myself to shake it off. But the feeling that there was something not right with that guy lingered. Turns out my stranger danger alarm was right...this man showed up at my kid's babysitter the next day, where he must have assumed we lived when he saw my girls stop at her house before he went on. He then stalked me for months, driving up and down my dead-end street looking for my house. It turns out he is a registered sex offender and was stalking several women in the area. He finally was arrested for attacking a women at a tanning salon (he's out now though). My point is, the girls may have encountered this man earlier on the trail, maybe before they got on the bridge. He may have said or done something that creeped them out, but he went on or they did, and they hoped that was the end of it. But then as they are hanging out on the bridge, or maybe walking back to meet their ride depending on what time the video was recorded, they see this guy again and now on the bridge coming toward them. So Libby snaps a picture or video to show someone later of this creepy guy that was at their familiar hangout that made them feel uncomfortable. Only she didn't get that opportunity, because their "stranger danger alarm" was correct. I feel that the suspect may or may not be a registered sex offender, but definitely has made other girls and/or women feel creeped out in the past. I've encountered several of these men in my life. They make remarks that they try to make seem like a joke, and people try to ignore it, not wanting to believe that this person is in fact a true pervert, then later find out the truth. All of this is just thoughts and opinion that I've developed over the course of this investigation of course, and I could be way off. I just hope they find him before he thinks he could get away with it again. Sorry for writing a book!
I am so sorry you and your family had to go through that. What a nightmare! He sounds like he should still be in jail :(

I seem to have missed a few things.
Is it true that LE searched the PO's silo in the last week? What would normally be in silo out in that part of Indiana? Do people store ears of corn in those things or what?
When was the PO actually arrested for the drunk driving caper? He's still in jail?
TIA.

Not silo. Belongs to someone else but was close to the crime scene.

PO is still in jail waiting for hearing on 3/20 for a probation violation and appears to be unrelated to the murders.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;841811109304758272]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/841811109304758272[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 1m
1 minute ago

No one has been arrested for the homicides in Delphi Indiana. Any other information is false. Any arrest information will come from ISP.

[video=twitter;841811109304758272]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/841811109304758272[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 1m
1 minute ago

No one has been arrested for the homicides in Delphi Indiana. Any other information is false. Any arrest information will come from ISP.

Was just coming to post this. You're fast :)

No, the most recent articles from today seem to be confirming DNA.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm new here! I've been following these threads as best I can over time and had some thoughts. There have been several posts about what might have caused Libby to snap a picture/video of BG in the first place. It reminded me of a very creepy situation that happened to me last summer. I live in a rural neighborhood and was walking on the next road over from mine, with my 2 young daughters riding their bikes ahead of me. A man about my age (early 30's) came up from behind me on a bicycle and slowed down so he could talk to me. At first I thought he was just being friendly, as is common in central Indiana for people to do. But then he started asking me questions that alerted my "stranger danger" alarm...i.e. "Do you live around here?" (I'm thinking well duh, why else would I be out here?), "Is there anything fun to do around here?" (I'm thinking now, where in the heck did you come from?)and "Your daughters are beautiful" (and now I'm thinking, you need to move on NOW). Now I know these aren't necessarily creepy on their own, but when you live in a small community where everyone knows everyone, and this person you have never seen around begins questioning you when you are out alone with your children it creeps you out. But he finally went on, and I told myself to shake it off. But the feeling that there was something not right with that guy lingered. Turns out my stranger danger alarm was right...this man showed up at my kid's babysitter the next day, where he must have assumed we lived when he saw my girls stop at her house before he went on. He then stalked me for months, driving up and down my dead-end street looking for my house. It turns out he is a registered sex offender and was stalking several women in the area. He finally was arrested for attacking a women at a tanning salon (he's out now though). My point is, the girls may have encountered this man earlier on the trail, maybe before they got on the bridge. He may have said or done something that creeped them out, but he went on or they did, and they hoped that was the end of it. But then as they are hanging out on the bridge, or maybe walking back to meet their ride depending on what time the video was recorded, they see this guy again and now on the bridge coming toward them. So Libby snaps a picture or video to show someone later of this creepy guy that was at their familiar hangout that made them feel uncomfortable. Only she didn't get that opportunity, because their "stranger danger alarm" was correct. I feel that the suspect may or may not be a registered sex offender, but definitely has made other girls and/or women feel creeped out in the past. I've encountered several of these men in my life. They make remarks that they try to make seem like a joke, and people try to ignore it, not wanting to believe that this person is in fact a true pervert, then later find out the truth. All of this is just thoughts and opinion that I've developed over the course of this investigation of course, and I could be way off. I just hope they find him before he thinks he could get away with it again. Sorry for writing a book!

Oh, my grief! I'm so, so sorry that happened to you (and obviously to the other women). Ugh.

My understanding is that it's a public road that dead-ends at someone's house. It might help you to look at the videos posted by Julie Melvin - "Retracing Libby and Abby's steps across Monon High Bridge", particularly video 1.5 & 2.

Yes, the road that Julie Melvin videos is not visible on googlemaps or google earth. Carroll County Beacon site does not show it either. I guess you'd have to physically go and try to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876