IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie Mae, I think you wrote this and see the one looking for more info about the fishing picture taken of Abby.

Sigh, it does indeed make sense. What wouldn't make sense, it appears, is why there would need to be power lines go across the creek when clearly the houses have lines coming from each side, branching out to the houses *advertiser censored* the creek. There is no need to cross over. I don't know, it is the
one piece of the puzzle I cannot make work. Maybe it is somewhere else? Can I sigh again?

i have found an article and here is a snippet from it- I think may clear this up.. maybe not..
The bridge where the girls were hiking is known as a popular spot in the Delphi area. It appears to have been an area where the girls had been before.
Abigail’s mom, Anna Williams, has a photo of the bridge as her Facebook cover photo. That photo was already in place before her daughter went missing.
Another photo on her Facebook page shows Abigail fishing in the creek with the bridge in the background.

[emoji15]Today's moment of embarrassment: I walk into the kitchen and hear a noise. Is that? Is that someone snapping their fingers? Neither of my children can snap, and my husband is not home, so it must be a finger-snapping intruder. Of course. (The worst kind.)

I grab the Windex. (It was nearest to me.) I'll spray Snappy-Snaps in the eyes, that's what I'll do. (Never mind that my daughter's harmonica was also close by. This is no time for a jam session.)

I creep around the corner, my finger on the trigger. Get ready to burn, eyes.

It's a quilt in the dryer, flapping around, making a rhythmic finger-snapping sound. Call off the police. I've got it all under control.

So, yeah. Me.[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my. Just a note for all our jumpy members, get a can of wasp spray - it shoots 20 feet or more and burns the eyes. You won't have to get so close to clean the eyes with Windex! Several of my GFs sleep with this by their beds and have it in their car within easy reach. One carries a can in her purse when out an about.

After 29 threads I thought I knew what was going on but somewhere in this thread I became lost. :gaah:

What is going on? Who's FB page went "poof"? JW?

Is it even possible to clue me into this? Don't worry if you can't.

I've just lost it.

Jmo peeps
I think he came up on one girl grabbed her and told the other to fit down the hill. Very quick..... I think he killed them right then and there.
I've wondered whether there was some element of that type of scenario...something that compelled the one girl to do something out of a sense of saving someone or something else, even the other girl.

If one of the girls was an animal lover, he might have lured them to help him save an animal or even to have them comply to keep him from hurting one. I could see that tactic working with a lot of people, not just young teens like Abby and Libby.

even better, read his last facebook entry...made 2 days prior to murders. jmo, really creepy...I believe we have been cleared to talk about him since he is wanted.

Can someone fill me in please ?? Ive been missing out on the updates as my mom just passed and I am just getting back to work and back to WS to catch up, but I am at a loss here.

<modsnip>

You are all so wonderful to keep being so diligent with these cases !!
Let's find the BG and have Justice for these 2 young girls and their families.

I believe so too. And I believe it escalated very fast from that video.
Which is why nothing else recorded can be released . Only explanation really or I don't see why they would hold back more audio a month on .
Sad..
I think they are closing in on someone though. Innocent people dont lie about where they were... Wont be long now &#128591;

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I could easily see someone lying if they are afraid of the consequences of anything lesser that they may have done, or if they're afraid of people who will jump to conclusions. I could completely see that happening with someone who has a long history of minor problems being confronted by law enforcement and reacting that way. It's sad.

Can someone fill me in please ?? Ive been missing out on the updates as my mom just passed and I am just getting back to work and back to WS to catch up, but I am at a loss here.

<modsnip>

My sincere sympathy in the loss of your mother.

Interesting paragraph from the time the girls were missing. What information from family and friends led LE to the conclusion that foul play wasn't suspected?

Based on information learned from friends and family members, Leazenby said investigators do not suspect foul play. They have no information to believe the girls are in any kind of danger, other than being exposed to outside elements.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

Ellie Mae,

i have found an article and here is a snippet from it- I think may clear this up.. maybe not..
The bridge where the girls were hiking is known as a popular spot in the Delphi area. It appears to have been an area where the girls had been before.
Abigail’s mom, Anna Williams, has a photo of the bridge as her Facebook cover photo. That photo was already in place before her daughter went missing.
Another photo on her Facebook page shows Abigail fishing in the creek with the bridge in the background.

<modsnip>

I'm very sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you.

<modsnip>

I'm so sorry for your loss.

There aren't a lot of updates. The police are double checking alibis of some people they have interviewed whose alibis have not added up, apparently.

Chocolope welcome to Websleuths!

Totally agree about the phone being left on to record audio. Jmo

Thanks! It's horrifying to think of what it contains - I'm still haunted by reading the Bittaker/Norris transcripts, and I suspect this may be along those same lines.

JMO but often times these murderers are into the fear/control/power aspect - it's a major part of the thrill. I think people are jumping ahead to sex offenders too quickly.

It worries me that perhaps two friends were chosen deliberately to maximize the victims fear and thus the murderers excitement (e.g., murder one and observe the fear in the next). Bittaker and Norris I recall specifically enjoyed observing the fear in their victims.

Anyhow, seems reasonable to think a gun is involved (hard to imagine how else you'd control 2 people, and I can't unsee the outline in the photo!), but there's very little reason to suspect one was used in the killing -- too risky with the gunshot sound and nearby properties. Which leads me to believe killer(s) had a preferred method of killing silently, perhaps strangulation, drowning, or a knife. LE didn't seem to immediately know whether the crime was a homicide however, and mentioned they suspected it only based on how the bodies were found.

We should be careful about assuming this is a sex-related murder by a pedophile(s). I know it seems obvious given the gender and age of the victims, and statistically I'd think it likely, but as of yet there is no evidence and no indication by LE. And given how confused they seem about this case, I have to wonder if the lack of apparent motive is why.

Ellie Mae,

Abigail&#8217;s mom, Anna Williams, has a photo of the bridge as her Facebook cover photo. That photo was already in place before her daughter went missing.

Here is the link http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

Interesting paragraph from the time the girls were missing. What information from family and friends led LE to the conclusion that foul play wasn't suspected?

Based on information learned from friends and family members, Leazenby said investigators do not suspect foul play. They have no information to believe the girls are in any kind of danger, other than being exposed to outside elements.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

I totally agree and asked the same question awhile ago. What in the world could get that response?

<modsnip>

I am so very sorry for your loss, Spartygirl.

Might be what they didn't say. LE normally won't suspect foul play unless they have reason to. IMHO.

LE also has not said the hood on the hoodie is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they said it when answering a question about what we are seeing, hat, hair, they replied he is wearing a hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877