IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie Mae,

i have found an article and here is a snippet from it- I think may clear this up.. maybe not..
The bridge where the girls were hiking is known as a popular spot in the Delphi area. It appears to have been an area where the girls had been before.
Abigail’s mom, Anna Williams, has a photo of the bridge as her Facebook cover photo. That photo was already in place before her daughter went missing.
Another photo on her Facebook page shows Abigail fishing in the creek with the bridge in the background.

Her FB page is now private.. Shut so we cannot see.

A long time ago, it used to be terms of service at WS that if a Facebook page went private, we were no longer allowed to post anything from the closed/private Facebook, or its reposting.

I believe that rules have changed now at WS OR, outside of TOS no no... in that media picked up the photo before it went private and closed. Therefore is open to be posted here.

That's the only reason I can think it is allowed here now.

Just that the person we are allowed to discuss, JW, not only looks like BG (as does pretty much everyone) but he disappeared from the radar shortly before the girls were killed.

It's not my favorite theory. But it does make one go hmmmmmm

Can you elaborate on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I so hope you are right, but I get the feeling they have run out of options and are going back to square one to recheck, especially after the recent arrests that took place during the investigation, but aren't related to the murders.. like saying you were one place and lying about it because really you were violating your probation. Still it gives me hope that they are exhausting all leads and resources and I continue to hope that your comment is more truer than mine.
I was thinking along these same lines ie., someone lied because telling the truth would jeopardize their probation. If they are not the BG then we can only hope that one of the "liars" may know something about the murders and try to make a deal and identify the killer.

Typing with left hand. Dislocated right middle finger and damaged tendons and ligaments last night.

If we are allowed to discuss JW: Did he leave a family behind? And what would be the connection?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Remember, in 74% of cases, LE has the name of the perp within days of the crime. In this case, LE has his photo, his voice, his DNA AND a 3 out of 4 chance of having his name. Have faith.

Someone turned him in, you can bet on it.

I'm a Hoosier and Have been watching and reading about this case since the girls went missing. Here's my 2 cents.
LE comment 2/15/17/- " know where you're kids are at" know what they are doing" At the very least Know what's going on in their lives, that's the most important thing I can say at this time" This was either a highly insensitive comment (considering as far as the public is aware the parents knew where and what the girls were doing) or LE made this comment based on evidence. I think the latter and because of this statement I believe the girls were not there to only hike that day, but to meet someone. IMO Abby in particular was there to meet someone, given that she is the one in the picture, and she was more dressed up compared to Libby (Libby was wearing sweatpants and tie died shirt with running shoes) IMO the snap chat picture is like a "she's here" pic, also IMO BG was/is on Libby's snapchat, (there may or may not be 2 perps I go back and forth) the look on Abby's face is shy/nervous like she's waiting. IMO Libby was recording Abby or the creek and accidentally captured footage of BG, which would explain the distance angle and poor quality of the pic. IMO once BG came up on them they recognized him and went with him back across the bridge, at this point they went willingly or were forced to a building, house, barn, silo etc.... I believe this because IMO, "girls clothing in the water" (mentioned by a journalist) would've been seen by searchers also the girls obits, death dates, are Abby 7/14 Libby 7/13 IMO these aren't mistakes (Someone would've clarified by now) and from personal experience time of death is determined when a qualified person assesses the body ( doesn't matter what condition the body is in) Point being IMO searchers would've found them. IMO BG bound or restrained the girls and separated them. This is the point when I believe Libby turned the audio on, if her hands were bound it would explain why she didn't call 911 but was able to activate record on her phone,( I accidentally do it all the time on my phone) When BG says "down the hill" it doesn't sound like a command or threatening to me, I would actually say it sounded like an attempt to reassure Libby or calm her down. This is pure speculation but IMO Libby asked a question like where are you taking me, and BG responds cooly "down the hill" IMO he walked her down the hill and that's where the "stuff of nightmares" comment comes into play. He returns repeats the same with Libby, IMO it was dark outside hence why the bodies were not found right next to each other but a few yards away. ( that bit of info was reported a few days after the bodies were found, by a local news station, if you look you'll find it) he discarded the clothes in the creek to wash away any fibers or evidence from the building or first crime scene, because he's personally connected to that place (he thinks he's smart but he's just a Deviant) IMO I don't believe the crime scene was anymore gruesome then expected, (like some are implying) because IMO LE Wouldn't have told the public "we don't believe there is any danger to the public" if it was unexpectedly gruesome. I think the "twist" comment is in reference to the audio, the fact that these were two young girls, and the only motive is pure Evil, or the "Twist" could be that they were killed on separate days, but I don't think the comment had anything to do with the scene of the murders. IMO BG is in his thirties and possibly young looking for his age, (the voice in the audio sound like 30-35) he's not as big as he looks, he's wearing layers and was overdressed for the weather that day, which might suggest he started his morning in a colder climate, example, Michigan (which is about 4 hours away from Delphi) had snow on the ground that day but Indiana had unusually high temps. IMO BG is very familiar with the area, (his confidence in snatching two teenage girls in broad daylight with no witnesses) BG possibly grew up there or hunts and fishes there often, he has family or friends in that specific area. IMO the spot where the body's were found is "special" to BG because he intentionally left them where they would be found, he picked that spot for a reason.
Sorry so long and just one more time in case anyone missed it, all this is MOO.

Sillybilly,
A while back you were looking at an RSO. I dont remember his details but iirc his whereabouts have been unknown for some time and he would be in his 70's now.
Anyway, i have been curious why that particular man sparked your interest.
Can you say?

His FB page did not go "poof", JW himself did. On Jan. 31st. I think he is still on the run.

I wondered if my wording this morning might cause some confusion- please forgive me! I only meant the timing of his "disappearance" was shortly before the girls' murder. :(

It was another guy's Facebook profile that went poof. He is a sex offender in the county if that helps at all. I just thought it odd that no one was pointing his way, but all the sudden he decided to disappear from the web. He also had a jacket, build, and face just like BG. Maybe some people did start harassing him, but I've never seen his name brought up on any of the FB or other forums that are more open to trying to identify a suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree and i would think given the circumstances they could get a search warrant for his residence and test DNA. He's been on the tip sheet for a long time.
If we are allowed to discuss JW: Did he leave a family behind? And what would be the connection?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Maybe because of what he said to them just before, and that he started to come on fast and aggressively. I've said before he was not walking at the moment of the video, he was running. Take a few steps yourself and see how high your knee comes up on a normal step and then when you make a fast running type move. We don't know what he said or did right before she hit the record button but she was concerned. And unfortunately one or both of them may know some people who cause concern, especially if you suddenly see one where you are hiking and thought you were alone and safe and they break and make a move to grab your friend.
I'm not sure who could even run on a rotted train trestle bridge with planks missing AND their hands in their pockets!!
I'm not trying to be funny, or snarky or rude. Cross my heart. But I strongly disagree that he could be running. I do agree that he was moving in on Abby maybe and things went bad fast. JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome to Websleuths, Sickofsickos! (I, too, am sick of sickos.)

:welcome:

Sickofsickos- great post. Only one thing though for your consideration only. It was colder in the am in Delphi, maybe in the high 20's, low 30's. So, the clothes would be right for starting off early to work, right?

I hate to admit it but our adorable, lovable big softy of a dog would leave me to my own defences - he's always the first one back to the house - he's more creeped out than I am.

With your land backing up to all that state land you have the added fear of Big Foot as well.:gasp:Not to creep you out further though.
Lol! Thanks for the laugh, about BigFoot ! Now i will be thinking about him!

Sickofsickos- great post. Only one thing though for your consideration only. It was colder in the am in Delphi, maybe in the high 20's, low 30's. So, the clothes would be right for starting off early to work, right?

I wouldn't know. Down here if is gets to the low 60's we pull the fur coats out of storage and wear them every where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes